ADVERTISEMENT

You're welcome

Hey, I wouldn't out you, either, and you're not even a mod.
I've never in my life pretended to someone else. I've probably had more handles than anyone here, and they are ALL glaringly ME. No need to hide, or pretend, I like who I am and fwiw - I absolutely despise dishonesty. You can't count on liars for anything, they are the most useless of all humanity.

Not telling you what to do, but this dude is without doubt a dickhead, this act of his is beyond stupid . He's not funny, he's not witty, he adds nothing to the human race or this board, and he's obviously a liar, and a bad one.

This act is in the truest sense stupid, it's beyond stupid, it's retarded. All it does is waste space. And, let me point something out - anyone that fakes being someone else, and most especially fakes being someone that is detestable is in the most absolute sense a dickhead.

I've never in my life pretended to someone else. I've probably had more handles than anyone here, and they are ALL glaringly ME. No need to hide, or pretend, I like who I am and fwiw - I absolutely despise dishonesty. You can't count on liars for anything, they are the most useless of all humanity.

Not telling you what to do, but this dude is without doubt a dickhead, this act of his is beyond stupid . He's not funny, he's not witty, he adds nothing to the human race or this board, and he's obviously a liar, and a bad one.

This act is in the truest sense stupid, it's beyond stupid, it's retarded. All it does is waste space. And, let me point something out - anyone that fakes being someone else, and most especially fakes being someone that is detestable is in the most absolute sense a dickhead.

Yup.

And?

Yup.

And?

fwiw - I'm not arguing with or criticizing you, I'm just using the available soap box to point out how insipidly stupid anyone is, that does this stupid shit. It's not only dishonest, it's cowardly. It's the epitome of a dick move. I saw an opportunity to point out this dude is being a dickhead and I took it.

Timing is everything.

In closing, and I'm probably done for awhile, yaaaaaaaay, right?

This dude is a dickhead.

fwiw - I'm not arguing with or criticizing you, I'm just using the available soap box to point out how insipidly stupid anyone is, that does this stupid shit. It's not only dishonest, it's cowardly. It's the epitome of a dick move. I saw an opportunity to point out this dude is being a dickhead and I took it.

Timing is everything.

In closing, and I'm probably done for awhile, yaaaaaaaay, right?

This dude is a dickhead.
We have a guy on the WC right now who posts with two different names at the same time, and uses two different accents doing it. Acts like one of them is a furrner. So....

It could be worse.

We have a guy on the WC right now who posts with two different names at the same time, and uses two different accents doing it. Acts like one of them is a furrner. So....

It could be worse.

It's not like I really care, i'm mostly bored, everyone is asleep and I'm doing some writing. , I just like confrontational conversation. People become real and honest quickly, if, they're actually real and honest, when a little adrenalin is released. The weak and the fake show their ass and quickly. This dude was obviously both the first time he posted.

It's not like I really care, i'm mostly bored, everyone is asleep and I'm doing some writing. , I just like confrontational conversation. People become real and honest quickly, if, they're actually real and honest, when a little adrenalin is released. The weak and the fake show their ass and quickly. This dude was obviously both the first time he posted.
That about sums it up for me too. Scary close.

Drop me an email, and we can send our stories back and forth and maybe get some feedback from another smart indie.

It could be worse.

That guy is awesome. I love when posters take him seriously. The Water Cooler is the funniest message board in the Rivals network, and it's not even close. I can't look away.

Drop me an email, and we can send our stories back and forth and maybe get some feedback from another smart indie.

Maybe tomorrow, if I remember. I'm getting ready to crash. I started a creative work, just for my own enjoyment.

Thread Jack that's semi related. One thing I learned in screenwriting class, the only thing people love more than sex, is blood and violence. People absolutely love confrontation in any form. It's why sports is so popular. A good writer can make a conversation about turnips seem on the edge of violence.

1432232041_baby_grasshopper_highfive.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT