ADVERTISEMENT

You're welcome

That dude sucks balls. He's almost as bad a blues player as John Mayer, and he overplays just as much. LOL that you like him, and that water downed for white people crap. He has the feel of a turnip. You don't know crap about blues.
How many times have you seen him in concert.

That dude sucks balls. He's almost as bad a blues player as John Mayer, and he overplays just as much. LOL that you like him, and that water downed for white people crap. He has the feel of a turnip. You don't know crap about blues.
....and I am quite sure he is a hell of a lot better than you. And if you say he is not, then you are a dumber ass than I already think you are.

You have to see someone in concert to know if they are bad or not?
No. I know that TMP has seen him in concert more than once. If you think a guy sucks that bad, why would you go back. He is just being a dick....as usual.

Don't come to a thread just to be a dick. You can be a dick, but you have to drop a funny in there. Else, you're just a dick.

You've seen this thread multiple times and yet you want to say it sucks? You're just being a dick.

Regards,

IUJIM

Reactions: C-$
This thread sucks
That's very funny. The only reason (and I mean the ONLY reason) I started this thread was because I thought your video thread sucked, and I didn't want Joe Jackson to be lumped in with all that mediocrity. Is that two reasons?

Who knew this thread was going to provide another opportunity to play "Spot the Posers"?

Last edited:
LOL, you actually take posts seriously.

While I do think Joe Jackson sucks, I didn't even know you posted it. I skipped right past it.

I don't even understand your last line. Like many posts these days, it doesn't make sense.

LOL, you actually take posts seriously.

While I do think Joe Jackson sucks, I didn't even know you posted it. I skipped right past it.

I don't even understand your last line. Like many posts these days, it doesn't make sense.
You thought I was serious? Man, I thought YOU were serious! Too funny. We were talking right past each other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT