ADVERTISEMENT

you all got me watching the IU womens game

She’s very good. So is Parrish and Garzon. Heck even Moore-McNeil grew on me as that game progressed and osu kept trying that lame press. She was in the middle of almost every break.

Chloe Moore-McNeil played nearly all 40 minutes of the game and held one of the best shooters in the NCAA to less than 40 percent shooting and did not commit a single foul the entire game.

She also is 3rd in the country for turnover assist ratio.

Last edited:
Why? Sydney Parrish is gorgeous. What’s wrong with pointing that out? Don’t make fun of anyone that isn’t and why woukd it be a problem? Miller Kopp, Trey Galloway and Trayce are all pretty hot too.
everyone has an opoinin just got home but if u dont mention tamar with that group cav is gonna be pissed , he will be mr univerese next year if not for sure by the time hes a senior

• Wow
Reactions: zeke4ahs and mk30
There are all types of people in the world who live in ways way different than “your” personal idea of normal. The Kent Benson comparison above is very accurate. Berger recovered from what was created to be a season ending injury and is playing well. There’s a lot to like about this team and they clearly have worked hard to be where they are. Let’s appreciate them and what they’re accomplishing.

There are all types of people in the world who live in ways way different than “your” personal idea of normal. The Kent Benson comparison above is very accurate. Berger recovered from what was created to be a season ending injury and is playing well. There’s a lot to like about this team and they clearly have worked hard to be where they are. Let’s appreciate them and what they’re accomplishing.
Anyone who doesn’t is missing a great story.

You have the right to have an opinion, even an incorrect one. First, please show me where I ”acted like X is the next coming of Curly Neal”? Second, the women’s team has struggled at times against the press. I have watched every game this year (have you?) and they have struggled at times, especially against MSU without Grace. Last night, with Grace, they were terrific for sure.

Without X, IU has struggled at times too. I can not recall any game this year with X where we struggled against the press. Maybe you can remind me. Rutgers maybe?

As for feeding the post, somebody is passing him the ball. His is not doing it by himself. 7 of his 11 makes at Minnesota were by assist. And 3 others were offensive rebound put backs. About the same for MSU, IL, and Wisky. You really should watch the games more closely.
I agree about the ladies handling the press better.
Was the OSU press a little different and less effective? Or did we handle the same press we have seen before, we just did a better job?
I thought it looked like we placed players in a different spot. Someone was in the middle about half court and took a pass.
It sure was frustrating to watch us get 10 second calls (twice).
Maybe just good coaching from Moren and staff?

Women won again, @ MN this time: 11-1, and alone in first heading to PU Sunday. Murderer's row to finish the season: twice w an improving PU team, 2 vs Iowa, @ OSU, and UM at home. They can use our support to bring home a B10 title! Think they will!

Why do these girls where tattoos all over their arms? (OSU Players)

I guess they have no respect for their body.

If I were looking for a girl to marry... that would be the first thing to scratch them off my list.
I will never understand the need to put ink all over your body. Some will say it casue I am in my fourties and don't get todays youth but plenty of people my age have tattoos all over as well. How about the people who put them on their face or head. Just odd to me.

I will never understand the need to put ink all over your body. Some will say it casue I am in my fourties and don't get todays youth but plenty of people my age have tattoos all over as well. How about the people who put them on their face or head. Just odd to me.
Get off my lawn!

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT