ADVERTISEMENT

you all got me watching the IU womens game

Some people were talking about using the Chat for tonight's Women's game... but nobody is there.

I'm listening on Radio.... announcer is saying you can't hear a thing in the Hall.
Said the crowd is really loud tonight.

Relentless offense. Not many teams pressure like IU women's team does. They push their pace.

Reactions: mk30
I can hear people talking in the background on the radio.... it sounds like people may be thinking of storming the court. They were saying they'll come over the wall and down the aisle..... will see at game end.

I can hear people talking in the background on the radio.... it sounds like people may be thinking of storming the court. They were saying they'll come over the wall and down the aisle..... will see at game end.

Nope

Nope.... no storm..... maybe it was security in the background just preparing to stop a court storm

They move the ball, use screens properly, make back cuts, make extra pass to open shooters, move to open spots. Very high basketball IQ
Broke the press every single time with ease. Went to a walled up double or triple team on the whirling dervish. Fed the post over and over. You know, all the things our other team struggles with.

Broke the press every single time with ease. Went to a walled up double or triple team on the whirling dervish. Fed the post over and over. You know, all the things our other team struggles with.

Lol. You didn’t watch the IU ladies @MSU without our PG, did you? Amazing how much a 4 or 5 yr PG means to a team.

And maybe you missed TJD getting 20 shots a game without our PG the last 3 games.

Really fun game and atmosphere. Since it was a late game, IU worked really hard to get students there and they showed up tonight. Afternoon games you see lots of kids there, but no one is bringing kids to an 8:30 game. Kudos to the students tonight.

if Woodson is still sick Saturday, he should get Moren to fill in.
Always wondered how that might translate. Some really good coaches. I can envision some problems, but if the team would respect and listen, I bet somebody like Moren could motive and coach a men’s team quite well after an adjustment period.

Reactions: kmathum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT