ADVERTISEMENT

Yemen crisis: Five million children at risk of starvation, Save the Children warns

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
'Millions of children don’t know when or if their next meal will come'

gettyimages-1019141106.jpg

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...hildren-famine-starvation-death-a8545666.html

Over five million children are now facing starvation in Yemen as the ongoing conflict causes food and fuel prices to soar across the war-torn country, Save the Children has warned.
A new report from the charity said that a collapsing economy and disruption to food and fuel supplies coming through the Arab nation’s main Hodeidah port could have devastating consequences for the most vulnerable.
An extra one million children now risk falling into famine, bringing the total to 5.2 million. Any type of closure at the port “risks killing an entire generation”, it said.
An estimated 8.4million people in the impoverished nation are malnourished. A United Nations study revealed that the price of food, which was a primary expenditure for 96 per cent of households, had gone up by an average of 68 percent since 2015. The organisation said 981 civilians, including 300 children, died in Yemen in August alone.

If that's your response/reaction to the article, I am afraid, it says an awful lot about yourself than anything else.
Oh.... is this an article you want read? When a spammer tries to draw attention to something real it gets lost in the other spam...

I’m waiting for the “this is Trumps fault” post. I am assuming it was in the article. But I’ll never know because of the 99 billion other crap things you post

Last edited:
Reactions: herrli and Lucy01
Oh.... is this an article you want read? When a spammer tries to draw attention to something real it gets lost in the other spam...

I’m waiting for the “this is Trumps fault” post. I am assuming it was in the article. But I’ll never know because of the 99 billion other crap things you post

Look, if you are so irritated by spam, then unless you aren't intelligent enough to put me on your 'ignore list' then stop your whining.

So which is it? Not intelligent enough to figure out how to put me on the ignore list or you are just a whining bitch?

Look, if you are so irritated by spam, then unless you aren't intelligent enough to put me on your 'ignore list' then stop your whining.

So which is it? Not intelligent enough to figure out how to put me on the ignore list or you are just a whining bitch?
Oh sweetie....did you wake up with your _ _ ssy hurting today? Just put your _ _ ssy hat on to feel better. You are a spammer and getting irritated with people being irritated with you?

No I don’t use the ignore button. That is an electronic safe room for you guys. I don’t need it. I’ll just continue to point you out. If you are upset put me on ignore and rub noses with goat...or whatever you rub on goats. I’m sure you have experience with it.

Reactions: herrli
Oh sweetie....did you wake up with your _ _ ssy hurting today? Just put your _ _ ssy hat on to feel better. You are a spammer and getting irritated with people being irritated with you?

No I don’t use the ignore button. That is an electronic safe room for you guys. I don’t need it. I’ll just continue to point you out. If you are upset put me on ignore and rub noses with goat...or whatever you rub on goats. I’m sure you have experience with it.

Good one! And it only took you only five hours (and one edit) to come up with this brilliant retort. You should be so, so proud of yourself. You got me.
I am almost certain that niece in elementary school couldn't have come up with anything better than that. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jeb MT Mater

So, a whiney bitch it is.

Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT