The spray tan state.

XL3EQM2EJN6MQI4AYSKSZDWC4E.jpg
article-2127532-1287C2EC000005DC-106_470x423.jpg
84560040.jpg
artworks-B4V6EfvOGGmCz9Sj-VbTW9g-t500x500.jpg
22c2f9fa14f0d035b97a5743122555a4.jpg
58e36e7c734a2fcfa16876ac9e2d1bb1.jpg

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Woodson looked pretty upset after the game when talking to the press. Talked about getting good looks and just not making shots (not a surprise, this was something that was a potential issue identified before the season) but what was really eating at him was rebounding which, it was apparent from the opening tip, IU was going to be hammered on the boards.

The rebounding has been bad in other games too, even NC. IU simply gives up too many offensive boards to opponents. Not sure what's going on because a lot of times they either don't get position and block out or come down with the ball sort of and get it stripped. It's like they have weak hands. Maybe it's because they want the transition buckets and are looking to break and get the pass out before the board is secured. I don't know.

Plus IU is still a really poor FT shooting team. The bench didn't do much in this game either.
This team has a problem with focus. Playing a physical team, you have to anticipate the shot and be thinking about where your guy is and getting a body on him. And, focus on gathering the ball with both hands and strength. Free throws are also focus, and after what I believe was a CMW ass-chewing, we shot what, 21-23? This is a good team but they don't stay focused enough on those details to win tough games and it doesn't matter whether the opponent is Rutgers, Wisconsin or Purdue.

I think you dramatically over emphasize the importance to RU fans, of RUs dominance over Indiana. It’s not really that big of a deal. It’s become accepted fact. As an RU fan I expected a win. Indiana is soft. It’s just a bad match up for Indiana. It’s been this way for years.

I think you have a seriously over-inflated view of Indianas reputation.

Indiana hasn’t been a consistent top level team in the Big10 for a very long time

Everyone knows this. Except, it seems, Indiana fans who think it’s still 1984. Just fact.

RU fans are really not that impressed with Indiana.

Thanks for the condescending praise…. as transparent as it was

I figured this would result in a ban. Sure enough. The Indiana fans are as SOFT as your team.
And your presence here shows how little it means to you!

Agree with Pater, I like your coach and how your team plays, and actually thought there were several RU posters who were good and welcome here, but I don't recall any of them here BEFORE the game. Coming here and spewing this crap after you won is classless.

I thought so

my favorite line was “rich history”.

In what exactly, it is ****ing NJ
I'm 20 minutes from NYC and a beautiful hike in western NJ or NY state, 40 minutes from the shore and boardwalk and about an hour from Philly. What could Indiana possibly offer me that would make me want to live there other than lower taxes. When it comes to things to do, one state reigns supreme. but you wouldn't know that if you've never been to NJ.

This whole "you're from NJ", "Guidos", "oh well the home game in Feb will be a super easy win (when you haven't won in a long stretch"...is why our fanbase cannot stand your insufferable fanbase. By far the worst fans that ever visit the rac.

Guys, we got beat. On the road.
It really emphasizes that 75 76 team that went 63-1.
Good jolt back to reality.
Get JHS healthy, have Malik foul less, figure out how they shut down our paint play and counter that, and be a little more picky about who shoots a three.
Long season. Give Woodson and the team a chance to bounce back.
Exactly. Anyone that thought this team wasn’t going to have a few bad games just wasn’t being honest with themselves.
Still a work in progress. My thoughts on the team have not changed one bit.

I'm 20 minutes from NYC and a beautiful hike in western NJ or NY state, 40 minutes from the shore and boardwalk and about an hour from Philly. What could Indiana possibly offer me that would make me want to live there other than lower taxes. When it comes to things to do, one state reigns supreme. but you wouldn't know that if you've never been to NJ.

This whole "you're from NJ", "Guidos", "oh well the home game in Feb will be a super easy win (when you haven't won in a long stretch"...is why our fanbase cannot stand your insufferable fanbase. By far the worst fans that ever visit the rac.
OK Pauly D

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw
This team has a problem with focus. Playing a physical team, you have to anticipate the shot and be thinking about where your guy is and getting a body on him. And, focus on gathering the ball with both hands and strength. Free throws are also focus, and after what I believe was a CMW ass-chewing, we shot what, 21-23? This is a good team but they don't stay focused enough on those details to win tough games and it doesn't matter whether the opponent is Rutgers, Wisconsin or Purdue.
It’s a toughness issue. As in mental toughness. Acting angry on the court doesn’t make one mentally tough. Getting chippy to the point where I think a punch might be thrown doesn’t make someone mentally tough. Trash talking, or arguing with the refs doesn’t mean you care more than someone that just goes about their business playing the game.

Yes, it’s a focus issue. I think our players were focused yesterday, just not on executing, or playing the game.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity:
Why can’t we congratulate Rutgers on the fine game they played?
Why does Rutgers feel the need to come on an IU board and be obnoxious?
All of our states have pluses and minuses.
Again, I am just trying to learn, but if two schools cannot co exist with dignity how are different cultures supposed to mesh?

Just out of curiosity:
Why can’t we congratulate Rutgers on the fine game they played?
Why does Rutgers feel the need to come on an IU board and be obnoxious?
All of our states have pluses and minuses.
Again, I am just trying to learn, but if two schools cannot co exist with dignity how are different cultures supposed to mesh?

🙄

So….should I cancel my Final 4 tickets now?

We actually have a pretty good chance of not finishing “Final 4” in our own conference.
Mayberry U strikes again.

The legacy of Scotty Dolson!

Barney, are you OK?

I am afraid you hurt yourself running to post after our first loss!

Oh, by the way, GOOD call on the soccer team Barney. Back in the College cup, AGAIN. I am sure that pissed you off since you couldn't gloat about how they lost. AND the College cup is the final four of soccer.

I try to help out the mentally challenged.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT