ADVERTISEMENT

Worst performance of Woodson era

Most embarrassing loss since the Syracuse debacle. I'm afraid there's a lot more to come too.

Hilarious. These guys are a top 5 defensive team. To ignore them was idiotic. They also have a decent offense.

We get em at home in February. That will be an ass whoopin.

I would have never taken this game today.

Not even close to championship level. Going to take a few good years of good recruiting. This team is wildly overrated at 10.
Not over rated but I agree several years of good recruiting will fix a lot. Most of our starters have been in losing programs most of their career.

So….should I cancel my Final 4 tickets now?

We actually have a pretty good chance of not finishing “Final 4” in our own conference.
Mayberry U strikes again.

The legacy of Scotty Dolson!
You know, I’ll admit that you’re often not wrong, but do you ever stop and ask yourself why you have to be so goddamn gleeful about it?

meh.. UNC was literally blown out a few times early in the season a year ago and they almost won it all. It’s way too early to write this team off just because of one road loss. Losing JHS today was a big factor and probably bigger than most thought.

So….should I cancel my Final 4 tickets now?

We actually have a pretty good chance of not finishing “Final 4” in our own conference.
Mayberry U strikes again.

The legacy of Scotty Dolson!
Iu needed to upgarade the shooting in the offseason and didnt its that simple. The game at kansas could really be ugly.

Where is the guy who put this years group in the same breath as the 93 team? The ceiling is 13-7 in the big ten and a sweet 16 appearance. Woodson wont be here for an extended period. If he doesnt reload in the next 3 classes.... then we go back to square one and mark 30 years of irrelevancy. I am not saying he cant do it, but it is reality. Hard to fathom.

Reactions: IUgradman
I'm always a realist..
Knew we weren't as good as some on here think we are..
But this team is still talented..Long long season yet..
I'd stand by. We're absolutely a sweet sixteen team.
Beyond that. Some luck of draw will be needed..

Yes. Mike Woodson was clearly the problem today. Thanks for displaying your high IQ
He is the head coach and clearly the entire team sans Kopp wasn't ready to play today. Bad calls ? Sure but they were not ready. RMK had some teams not ready as well so it happens but this was a bad performance. Lucky the outcome wasnt a lot worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT