ADVERTISEMENT

Woodson should have brought in some recruits for this women's game.

49699910_397623487663148_2139026417826344905_n.jpg

At the game tonight was a 6'2 guard out of the Gobi Desert with unbelievable speed and long jump shooting needs some work but Woodson thinks he can get him over the hump.

Woodson On IU’s recruiting success:

“I got a wonderful staff and, you know, we are beating the phones down and when guys come available, we trying to get in front of their parents and whoever’s their representative and we doing all the necessary things to get ’em to campus and close the deal. And this has been a great, a great summer for us in terms of recruiting and, again, I give a lot of credit to my staff and them getting me in front of the people that we’re trying to recruit, the player and we’re starting to pay off. It’s starting to pay off for us.”

49699910_397623487663148_2139026417826344905_n.jpg

At the game tonight was a 6'2 guard out of the Gobi Desert with unbelievable speed and long jump shooting needs some work but Woodson thinks he can get him over the hump.

Woodson On IU’s recruiting success:

“I got a wonderful staff and, you know, we are beating the phones down and when guys come available, we trying to get in front of their parents and whoever’s their representative and we doing all the necessary things to get ’em to campus and close the deal. And this has been a great, a great summer for us in terms of recruiting and, again, I give a lot of credit to my staff and them getting me in front of the people that we’re trying to recruit, the player and we’re starting to pay off. It’s starting to pay off for us.”
When was this quote?
Not a bad set up to blame staff if recruiting fails.

The ladies team is infinitely smarter, better coached and fun to watch than the other tenet of that building. Plus, they look better.
The men should forfeit all of their NIL money to the ladies.
Even thought I dont really like watching women's basketball we are now clearly a a women's bbal school.

When was this quote?
Not a bad set up to blame staff if recruiting fails.

Reactions: Jssanto
Even thought I dont really like watching women's basketball we are now clearly a a women's bbal school.
Good point. And for that to happen the ladies team has to be really good and the men’s team really bad.
Both coaches accomplished their mission.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT