ADVERTISEMENT

Women against Princeton had a nice surprise!

The on court introduction of the women's team at the arena was done by none other than... Chuck Crabb! Hearing him do the team intro gave me chills (in a good way).

It would only let my upload a video of one minute.....but you hear his voice. :)

Reactions: speroni
I did not think we played that well. Very unbalanced scoring. Did Moren do a post game pressor? I would like to know her thoughts.

I did not think we played that well. Very unbalanced scoring. Did Moren do a post game pressor? I would like to know her thoughts.
Disappointed this site did not have some coverage of the game. Too many articles about our miserable football team. First game against Tennessee was posted.

Watched the whole game from the streaming service, which was free and easy to find. Up 17 at the half, Lady Hoosiers were outplayed badly by Princeton in the last two quarters, but won by 7.

Reactions: Jssanto
Disappointed this site did not have some coverage of the game. Too many articles about our miserable football team. First game against Tennessee was posted.
I've always wondered why this site didn't build a forum for just women's basketball and baseball, although many years ago it started as a basketball and football forum.

Reactions: Jssanto
I've always wondered why this site didn't build a forum for just women's basketball and baseball, although many years ago it started as a basketball and football forum.
I have requested that. I understand many do not follow the ladies, but enough of us do that this seems lazy on the part of the mods/ admin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT