ADVERTISEMENT

Will IU have anyone who can shut down Carsen Edwards?

Northern Indiana recruits didn't want to go to a Purdue either.

giphy.gif

Those are interesting excuses, and it is interesting that Painter isn't assessed any blame.

Where did I say he isn’t assessed any blame? I think he could be a better recruiter (or at least hire an ace recruiter). You asked why Vandy was in on him and Purdue wasn’t and I gave you my answer.

The point is that despite the fact that Romeo isn't a project, Jalen Brunson or perhaps Carsen Edwards could still be more valuable to a college team next season.

You don't seem to be able to cram this through your skull. Yes Romeo might be more talented. But he's also younger and less skilled at the moment, which matters despite the fact you insist it doesn't.

Romeo is not less skilled than those two. Romeo is better than those two. If you have ever seen Romeo play in person, which I fortunately have 4 times last year, you would know that. Romeo is special and you will be amazed. No to Carsen, the broilees can have him . Romeo is better, in every way. He impcts the entire game. WTF-Carsen Edwards is more skilled than Romeo?

I'll give you a hint for you to use moving forward.

Don't ever bring up your experience playing basketball.

Posters tend to do this from time to time and it never comes off as anything other than pathetic.
actually, i appreciate reading from posters that have played the game, even at the high school level. Those that have never played do not understand the details of practice, prep, games, and post season practice to get better. I don't think it is pathetic, but I'm thinking that you might be. sorry

1. Southern Indiana kids don’t go to Purdue
2. You think Vandy is doing the right things recruiting wise? Lol. $$$
Donnie Hale, from New Albany, was a Painter steal! New Albany is as south as it gets. Travis Trice was from Princeton, 20 miles from Evansville. Why are you so selective in your comments? broilees had a New Albany kid, and should have leveraged that to get Romeo. LOL

Reactions: IUgradman
No, I recognized the obvious lack of perspective on IU basketball that you and several other posters have. Changing my posts only demonstrates your agreement to that sentiment. Your inability to offer any sort of countering post is further proof.

No, I recognized the obvious lack of perspective on IU basketball that you and several other posters have. Changing my posts only demonstrates your agreement to that sentiment. Your inability to offer any sort of countering post is further proof.

You're a Purdue troll.

You're incapable of intelligent discussion. You're here to be a moron.

Go away.

1. Southern Indiana kids don’t go to Purdue
2. You think Vandy is doing the right things recruiting wise? Lol. $$$
I thought Hale was from southern Indiana. Painter was on DD the other day and said that kids from Southern Indiana will not go to Purdue over IU and did not want to waste his time knowing he had no chance with Romeo

Reactions: SNU0821
You're an idiot and an embarrassment to our fanbase. You have very little real basketball knowledge, and make false statements and present them as facts, then make false assumptions based on nothing but your limited intellect. Then shift the baselines of your arguments including misrepresenting and translating others arguments into what you wanted them to say, or what best fits your dumb argument, but never what they actually say.

But the most glaring weakness you have, of many, is you have the wit of a genetically deficient turnip and are incapable of being interesting or humorous. Basically every post you have in this thread can be summed up as "dumb".
Thank you. Co-signed.

If you want to co-sign, why don’t you do what TMP did and call out the nonsense on GBI? I get it, it would a full time job.
He won’t because he actually believes all the hot garbage over there. I mean, they honestly think they’re going to have a good team this year. They think their recruiting class this year is good and is going to be better than the class with HaaSTD, Mathias, PJT and Edwards. Reading GBI is literally for entertainment purposes only. There isn’t any real basketball talk over there.

He won’t because he actually believes all the hot garbage over there. I mean, they honestly think they’re going to have a good team this year. They think their recruiting class this year is good and is going to be better than the class with HaaSTD, Mathias, PJT and Edwards. Reading GBI is literally for entertainment purposes only. There isn’t any real basketball talk over there.

GBI - We don’t need 5*s or top 50 guys, we need PU guys. Then they don’t understand why they get hammered when they do make a SW16. That place is for only entertainment...no doubt.

I used to work with this Butler grad who is a well known GBI poster over there and he pretends to be a PU grad. I’ve not spoken to him in a while but he makes up pro Purdue stuff to get them going. I think that’s kind of sad on his part, but it’s kind of funny to watch GBI guys respond to him and taking him serious when he’s actually mocking them.

Reactions: SNU0821
Want to see Purdue fans logic?

“Here’s the deal. Every coach, even the ones fired over the last ten years, were “winners wherever they coached”. Telling me Li’l Archie was “a winner wherever he’s been” as proof that he is some sort of great coach just makes me smile.

All I see is another bottom-of-the-conference coach. No proof what so ever of any greatness. That is why I tend to make fun of your posts. No personal animosity intended.”

This is from the GBI resident idiot, @mathboy. I honestly don’t think he believes the things he posts. Not sure an individual can be that, well, mentally challenged and ignorant about the actual game of basketball.

What is your definition of good? I think we’re a bubble team with the potential to be a top 5 or 6 B1G team. Is that unreasonable?

What is your definition of good? I think we’re a bubble team with the potential to be a top 5 or 6 B1G team. Is that unreasonable?
No, but that’s far from the majority over there. Most think you guys are going to be a good team, better than what you’ve expressed above.

They also think IU won’t be any good. Any sane person who’s not trolling can understand IU, with Romeo and what we’re returning, is gonna be a tough team and much better than last year. We should be a top four/five team in the B10 and make the tournament. Passed that, I dont know far we can go.

You’re actually a normal poster and aren’t an over the top fanboy like most there.

No, but that’s far from the majority over there. Most think you guys are going to be a good team, better than what you’ve expressed above.

They also think IU won’t be any good. Any sane person who’s not trolling can understand IU, with Romeo and what we’re returning, is gonna be a tough team and much better than last year. We should be a top four/five team in the B10 and make the tournament. Passed that, I dont know far we can go.

You’re actually a normal poster and aren’t an over the top fanboy like most there.

Top 4/5 for IU doesn't even make sense. We finished 6th last year, have a favorable schedule this year and add a very deep, talented class. We return everyone of importance from last year. Top 2 should be the expectation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT