ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you like?

WiskyHoosier

Benchwarmer
Jan 29, 2007
Since we are currently a dumpster fire and our season is officially over, do you have any favorites? Are there any teams you're pulling for or rooting against.

Obviously, I'm rooting for anyone playing Purdue, throw in anyone facing Kansas as well.

Some sick part of me wants Sampson to win it all, maybe that feeling of what could have been at IU. Don't want to hear any garbage about why we couldn't keep him blah blah blah

Since we are currently a dumpster fire and our season is officially over, do you have any favorites? Are there any teams you're pulling for or rooting against.

Obviously, I'm rooting for anyone playing Purdue, throw in anyone facing Kansas as well.

Some sick part of me wants Sampson to win it all, maybe that feeling of what could have been at IU. Don't want to hear any garbage about why we couldn't keep him blah blah blah
For some reason, I like Iowa State too. Other than that, I am for WHOEVER IS PLAYING PURDUE, KANSAS, AND DUKE.

Reactions: jiouhyu
I have season tickets to Iowa State and will be pulling for them. TJ came to ISU saying he wanted win conference championships and NCAA championships. In year three he has a chance. lol
My wife is an alum and we have season tickets for football

Last edited:
I have season tickets to Iowa State and will be pulling for them. TJ came to ISU saying he wanted win conference championships and NCAA championships. In year three he has a chance. lol
Me too. I’m friends with Conrad Hawley dad. Adam was on that 1997 Bloomington North state championship team. I know…I’ve mentioned this before. 🤣

Reactions: birdforbogey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT