ADVERTISEMENT

Why I would want gregg marshall as coach...

mlb4colts

Recruit
Mar 13, 2005
He emphasises that he looks for talented "coachable" players. Not players who are more interested in how they look than how the team looks!

He is incredibly demanding...holding players accountable play by play day to day!

I think some of IU's players are products of the social media age: and that makes for a bad chemistry with a coach that is way to tolerant ...I can't Imagine Marshall putting up with Bryant whining and complaining, cool robert johnson floating down the court as the other team bust ass to score, or James blackmon only playing defense at the very end of the season!

Along with that, I'm positive his recognition of the players on the court would allow him to know how and when to sub players..at what seems like crucial points in the game, I always find myself asking why is so in so on the bench or why in the hell is he still out there.......

I think some of IU's players are products of the social media age: and that makes for a bad chemistry with a coach that is way to tolerant ...I can't Imagine Marshall putting up with Bryant whining and complaining, cool robert johnson floating down the court as the other team bust ass to score, or James blackmon only playing defense at the very end of the season!

Pft, you should see some of the things they say on social media sites...I'm not saying that its total taboo, but its eye opening considering how fake players can be on the surface/big corps (NCAA) present you with a fake image of shy,innocent, & naive kids.

He emphasises that he looks for talented "coachable" players. Not players who are more interested in how they look than how the team looks!

He is incredibly demanding...holding players accountable play by play day to day!

Along with that, I'm positive his recognition of the players on the court would allow him to know how and when to sub players..at what seems like crucial points in the game, I always find myself asking why is so in so on the bench or why in the hell is he still out there.......
He was onn DD show the other day and say that players who does the right hting all the time won't have a problem with him. He says that he holds players accountable and is very demanding on and off the court.

Reactions: PtownHoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT