ADVERTISEMENT

Who would you rather shag?

Who would you rather shag in their prime?

• Total voters

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
After seeing Bohemian Rhaosody I felt the need to watch some old Live Aid footage. I had forgotten how hot Madonna once was.

Also does Roger Daltery shave his chest?

Went to a Bush/Goo Goo Dolls concert for my first concert ever around 1995...this wild gymnastic type bendy blonde got on stage as the opener singing Spiderwebs for a band called No Doubt...

Because of watching the way she could move on stage - Id take Gwen Stefani for the flexibility and athleticism...

I wouldn’t even know where to begin...

Desperately-Seeking-Susan_Madonna_sunglasses-top1.jpg

tumblr_mlvf8hA9nQ1ro288qo1_500.gif

Reactions: sglowrider
Went to a Bush/Goo Goo Dolls concert for my first concert ever around 1995...this wild gymnastic type bendy blonde got on stage as the opener singing Spiderwebs for a band called No Doubt...

Because of watching the way she could move on stage - Id take Gwen Stefani for the flexibility and athleticism...

But I bet Madonna would do some freaky-dickier stuff like getting another girl to participate.

Gwen, for sure. Never liked Madonna's personality... Gwen makes it move!

Two things...

1) Strap a 2×4 across your back so you dont fall in
2) I'm not sure there are enough antibiotics to convince me to bang Madonna.
But if its a mans last dying wish, he’s good to go then?

Holy crap, Gwen is killin it. This must be a generational thing. I think I’m officially one of the old farts. I’m 44, does that make me old round these parts?

Holy crap, Gwen is killin it. This must be a generational thing. I think I’m officially one of the old farts. I’m 44, does that make me old round these parts?

I'm 53. I almost would think it's the opposite. Madonna, was generally bitchy or a snob in the interviews I saw her on even from pretty early in her career. She thought she was hot shit, and that attitude turns me off, every time. It probably helps that I've not heard Gwen Steffani in many interviews, but I have seen her shaking and moving on stage and that looked good to me!

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I'm 53. I almost would think it's the opposite. Madonna, was generally bitchy or a snob in the interviews I saw her on even from pretty early in her career. She thought she was hot shit, and that attitude turns me off, every time. It probably helps that I've not heard Gwen Steffani in many interviews, but I have seen her shaking and moving on stage and that looked good to me!
I gotta say though, when it comes to singers that can move on stage....Shakira has an ass that will not stop.

Shakira%2Bass.jpg

After seeing Bohemian Rhaosody I felt the need to watch some old Live Aid footage. I had forgotten how hot Madonna once was.

Also does Roger Daltery shave his chest?
I never thought Madonna was very hot. There were many other performers in her day much hotter. Joan Jett was hotter, Marrying Sean Penn made made Madonna even less attractive and intelligent.

Gwen Stefani looks amazing whenever I have seen her on a TV appearance or commercial. She doesn't come off as bitchy either.

Reactions: outside shooter
I never thought Madonna was very hot. There were many other performers in her day much hotter. Joan Jett was hotter, Marrying Sean Penn made made Madonna even less attractive and intelligent.

Gwen Stefani looks amazing whenever I have seen her on a TV appearance or commercial. She doesn't come off as bitchy either.
Oh she’s every bit the diva too. Trust me in this one. I’ve worked a few No doubt shows in my time

Reactions: IUgradman
Oh she’s every bit the diva too. Trust me in this one. I’ve worked a few No doubt shows in my time
I'm sure they all are divas to some degree. I know divas that never sang a note or acted in a show or movie.

Stefani was popular when we used to travel for dance and basketball. I don't remember which group it was, but I remember a full Family Truckster load of girls all singing "the shit is bananas, b a n a n a ". Luckily we were on the interstate at the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT