ADVERTISEMENT

Who is paying for Hunter's paintings?

No short version is you..................classic comeback when a stupid liberal has something explained to them and they dont like the answer. Even shorter version is you are a loser too and jealous of Hunter
You didn't explain anything. I didn't ask what's wrong with Hunter. I asked why I should care. Can you tell me why I should care?

No short version is you..................classic comeback when a stupid liberal has something explained to them and they dont like the answer. Even shorter version is you are a loser too and jealous of Hunter

Dumbo

I notice you continue to offer only childish insults instead of an answer.

I cared what Trump did because he was President. Hunter is nothing to me. So why should I care?
You really are dense, I bet you worried about all of Trump's relatives didn't you? If you dont see this as anything else but grifting you arent being honest

Reactions: DANC
You really are dense, I bet you worried about all of Trump's relatives didn't you? If you dont see this as anything else but grifting you arent being honest
Goat never said it wasn't grifting. He's asking why he should care.. Why do you care, other than the fact that people made mean posts about the former POTUS? That's all you have offered.

I notice you continue to offer only childish insults instead of an answer.

I cared what Trump did because he was President. Hunter is nothing to me. So why should I care?
Y-A-W-N. This is old news.

All Presidents have relatives who are engaged in business. It is now so predictable as to be boring when opponents claim that the relatives of Presidents are capitalizing off their relation to the President. Obviously, they think Hunter Biden is in the same category as Billy Carter (even though they haven't a clue who Billy was).

billybeer.jpg

Interestingly, the Biden-opponents never seem to distinguish Hunter Biden's painting capitalism from Ivanka Trump's bean capitalism:
ivanka-trump-took-a-picture-holding-goya-beans-and-the-meme-makes-itself-9.jpg

Gee, wonder why?

• Haha

All Presidents have relatives who are engaged in business. It is now so predictable as to be boring when opponents claim that the relatives of Presidents are capitalizing off their relation to the President. Obviously, they think Hunter Biden is in the same category as Billy Carter (even though they haven't a clue who Billy was).

billybeer.jpg

Interestingly, the Biden-opponents never seem to distinguish Hunter Biden's painting capitalism from Ivanka Trump's bean capitalism:

Gee, wonder why?
Billy beer sucked

You didn't explain anything. I didn't ask what's wrong with Hunter. I asked why I should care. Can you tell me why I should care?
Do you care about influence on his father, the President?

Imagine Don Jr. suddenly selling his art for hundreds of thousands of dollars, having no previous experience in anything but water colors in grade school.

I'm sure you and the media and the rest of the sycophant, woud just shrug and say so what?

No, you'd be calling for an FBI investigation and impeachment by the Congress for buying influence with his old man.

Good Lord, you really can't believe what you're typing.

billybeer.jpg

Gee, wonder why?
Yep, no one cares if Democrats cash in on their relative being President.

You howled for 4 years about the Trumpp kids. F'n hypocrites.

Do you have a link for this? Didn't think so.
Yeah, quite a few, in fact. Looks like you look like an idiot. Again.

Do you care about influence on his father, the President?

Imagine Don Jr. suddenly selling his art for hundreds of thousands of dollars, having no previous experience in anything but water colors in grade school.

I'm sure you and the media and the rest of the sycophant, woud just shrug and say so what?

No, you'd be calling for an FBI investigation and impeachment by the Congress for buying influence with his old man.

Good Lord, you really can't believe what you're typing.
I really doubt Hunter has much influence over Joe. Even if he did, I don't see what could be done about it.

Now, if Hunter were actually placed in an official advisory role, then I might find people overpaying for his shitty drawings a bit more interesting. But as far as I know, he's taking no part in the operations of the administration.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
The fact they can't see the difference and facts between Trump and Hunter says all we need to know, to NOT give them the respect to even reply.
Yup trump's issues were 10x worse and he was actually a govt official rather than just a relative of one.

Oh nvm, you think funneling people to his hotels and charging them more than the market rate was appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill4411 and DANC
I really doubt Hunter has much influence over Joe. Even if he did, I don't see what could be done about it.

Now, if Hunter were actually placed in an official advisory role, then I might find people overpaying for his shitty drawings a bit more interesting. But as far as I know, he's taking no part in the operations of the administration.

Hunter has shown himself to be a douchebag many times over. Even assuming his painting sales are totally innocent and above board, he knows full well it puts his father in a bad light... and he doesn't give a flying fvck.

Hunter should have accumulated enough money to live a simple middle class lifestyle, and if he hasn't he needs to get a plain old everyday job and fade into the background.

Duh, George Soros, Bill Gates, jews with space lasers, Antifa, BLM, the radical liberal communist party of America and the Woke society of the WOKE who have been AWOKEN.

It's the next phase of the nefarious leftist plan: Kill all the white man and steal their womens and moneys..

*eyeroll*

You guys are becoming increasingly more ridiculous every day .. you voted for a dotardly con man clown .. and are too embarrassed to admit you're nothing but a dumbass and instead double down on this bullshit you spew while looking under every grain of sand for something, anything, that "they" do that is as outrageous, unacceptable, depraved and corrupt as what Trump did ...

Man up, admit you're dumb, read a f**king book, get the hell away from the computer, turn off the news denounce the clown cult and become a real person again, instead of a clueless parrot bleating dumb bullshit on a message board in an attempt to convince yourself you're not a gullible fool...

lol ... you guys really need to check yourselves and pull your thick heads out of your overly ample asses.
Whoa...sounds like the OP touched a nerve.

Because it gives the appearance of impropriety. Joe has enough on his plate than to give the shit heads more ammunition.

Much like the appearance of an ocean being wet.

It's so stupid that it would be hard to see anyone with an IQ above 50 setting up something so blatant as a way to either gain access or influence or funnel money. If this were ever broached as an opportunity I think some adviser somewhere would clobber Hunter with a baseball bat.

You dount he has much influence? Biden has already been caught in a lie about not knowing about his Hunter's business dealings.

On Hunter's laptop, and from his business partner, the "Big Guy" was to be given 10% of everything Hunter made from his foreign payments.

JC, Trump was impeached because of a bogus dossier and mere rumors. In this case, Joe is caught in a lie and nothing happens and yes, this was when he was VP.

Do you know what happens when you lie on a federal gun application? You are supposed to be charged with a felony? Not Hunter, who lied on his application when he said he was not doing drugs.

Your double standard for Biden and Trump is obvious. All the faux outrage about Trump was just that - fake. You don't give 2 shits about corruption if it's in your party.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT