ADVERTISEMENT

What about a water cooler battle royal

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
Was on here last night some threats of physical violence were going out. people even offering to fly across the country and track someone down for a little country boy justice. seems to be a lot of lawyers on here. so, I see the bitch slap as being the attack of choice. who would participate if we could bring this together to settle some scores once and for all?

Was on here last night some threats of physical violence were going out. people even offering to fly across the country and track someone down for a little country boy justice. seems to be a lot of lawyers on here. so, I see the bitch slap as being the attack of choice. who would participate if we could bring this together to settle some scores once and for all?
Not me. Too old and too wise.

Oh wow. I've never actually seen threats of violence on here. Nor have I ever been close to wanting to threaten anyone.

That said, if we're all fighting to the death, I'm putting money on @mcmurtry66 to at least make it to the final four. Relative to everyone here, I think he has the right mix of athleticism, age and pent up anger to take a lot of us down.

Brad already made a thread for this.

Oh wow. I've never actually seen threats of violence on here. Nor have I ever been close to wanting to threaten anyone.

That said, if we're all fighting to the death, I'm putting money on @mcmurtry66 to at least make it to the final four. Relative to everyone here, I think he has the right mix of athleticism, age and pent up anger to take a lot of us down.
It’s that child support not used for child support. And all the kids are home for spring break. Kill me

Last edited:
It’s that child support not used for child support. And all the kids are home for spring break. Kill me
I totally get it. I was lucky enough to not have to deal with child support, but having to split everything 50/50 has had it's challenges too. Like being 'told' what half of something is without asking me about buying said thing in the first place.

I have one letter from the state saying I'm no longer legally bound to split costs for one kid, the other letter comes next January.

I have one letter from the state saying I'm no longer legally bound to split costs for one kid, the other letter comes next January.
oh my god congratulations. that's unreal. well done. it's like a house mortgage going out every month when you KNOW what the kids cost and it ain't that. what's worse is i have my daughter probably 75% of the time at this point. so what am i paying? peace i guess. 4 1/2 more years and the first one falls off.

you should treat yourself with something good next january

A drink off would be more most of our speeds

I've always wanted to channel my inner Macho Man

Macho Man Deal With It GIF

dont mess with old people b

Where is it?

• Love
Reactions: BradStevens

Not your fault because you obviously didn't see the thread in question, but there's more than a little irony and unintended humor in your post.

I'm dubious about "athleticism" and "age," but you nailed the third one!

Reactions: UncleMark
Not your fault because you obviously didn't see the thread in question, but there's more than a little irony and unintended humor in your post.

I'm dubious about "athleticism" and "age," but you nailed the third one!
oh you almost made a funny bowl. you come out of your shell today? nothing about scary trump making you hide? did you get your therapy today?

Can someone give cliffs for what went down? I was preoccupied last night.
meh, not much really.
Coach offered to pay his own transportation to go meet a fellow Hoosier fan. Discussed a popping a pimple like a grape. Then there was some safe space discussion. How many pages per day to read for a drag queen book club.

I think about about sums it up. Pretty boring, normal stuff.

Reactions: Spartans9312
oh you almost made a funny bowl. you come out of your shell today? nothing about scary trump making you hide? did you get your therapy today?
Dude, don't try to deflect from your embarrassing and epic meltdown in the "Why is Donnie attacking Ronnie" thread. You physically threatened another poster. Who does that? What is wrong with you, aside from your obvious anger management issues and the inability to control your emotions?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
meh, not much really.
Coach offered to pay his own transportation to go meet a fellow Hoosier fan. Discussed a popping a pimple like a grape. Then there was some safe space discussion. How many pages per day to read for a drag queen book club.

I think about about sums it up. Pretty boring, normal stuff.
And a mod was coming to the rescue….

Thanks. I thought I missed something last night!

Dude, don't try to deflect from your embarrassing and epic meltdown in the "Why is Donnie attacking Ronnie" thread. You physically threatened another poster. Who does that? What is wrong with you, aside from your obvious anger management issues and the inability to control your emotions?
My embarrassment lol I meant what I said. Be happy to do it. I don’t appreciate his drive bys to coh and others. The mods shouldn’t allow drive bys. You don’t like it? Too bad.

And what’s wrong with you? Conservatives and liberals telling you you’re mental. You’ve been reduced to the point of barely being literate. Go find your safe space

My embarrassment lol I meant what I said. Be happy to do it. I don’t appreciate his drive bys to coh and others. The mods shouldn’t allow drive bys. You don’t like it? Too bad.

And what’s wrong with you? Conservatives and liberals telling you you’re mental. You’ve been reduced to the point of barely being literate.
Put him on ignore then. Put me on ignore. You won't, though, because you don't have the balls to do it. You're too insecure to have posts out there that you can't respond to/rant about. This place is your life. Pathetic.

Put him on ignore then. Put me on ignore. You won't, though, because you don't have the balls to do it. You're too insecure to have posts out there that you can't respond to. This place is your life. Pathetic.
You put me on ignore. You sure read all my posts don’t you. Like the true cuck you are. This place takes ten minutes a day. I’m the boss. Unlike your stupid ass. You can barely read. Blood bath 😝. Of course you’re punching in somewhere.

You and hickory can mirror your posts back and forth. Must be fun here for you. Y’re just so witty and entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Bowlmania
And a mod was coming to the rescue….
I may have went into total couch lock by that time.... Process of elimination..
Mark... nope
Goat... awe hell no.
NPT... hmmmm ??
CAv.. Formidiable, yet undecided.
bloomers.... Yea I could see that. Mouthy little ... Yea that could ckeck out.

Hilarious, but reflective of your psycho narcissism.

You're the boss of nothing.
You’re the one who came over here. All triggered little cuck. Shit. You’re the boss of nothing. You can barely read. Both sides laugh at your stupidity. Dumb as hell. Zero chance you could start anything. Now get back to your desk

You’re the one who came over here. All triggered little cuck. Shit. You’re the boss of nothing. You can barely read. Both sides laugh at your stupidity. Dumb as hell. Zero chance you could start anything. Now get back to your desk
Don't you have some pressing business to attend to, like trying on lululemon outfits or binge-watching a Bravo show?

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Can someone give cliffs for what went down? I was preoccupied last night.
I did some digging. Murt threatened to kick circlejoe’s ass. The issue is I’m not sure if circlejoe is a tranny or tyrant. Maybe both? Thankfully, Unclemark had an early dinner at IHOP and went to bed or the unquestionable leader of the dream team might have been sent on a vacation.

Also, Brad disclosed his first love is from Austin and he banged her a lot. I assume she turned into lesbian because that’s the only reason a chick would dump Brad. Also, kurt read and liked a really long Cosmic post. I think he gave up drinking and is in rehab.

Something is pent up, fer sure.
Murt is a lover, not a fighter..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT