ADVERTISEMENT

What about a water cooler battle royal

Tell them your insurance won't cover them there if they're under 18. And be convincing.

Trust me - it works. Kids, for some reason, accept 'you're not covered by insurance' as legit.
I'm putting the odds at 3 to 1 this finally causes a divorce. My wife will cave, call me an asshole for not allowing it, etc. etc. But there's no way I'm letting my daughter into a concert with McMurt selling edibles.

I'm putting the odds at 3 to 1 this finally causes a divorce. My wife will cave, call me an asshole for not allowing it, etc. etc. But there's no way I'm letting my daughter into a concert with McMurt selling edibles.
We’re gonna need a running dialogue of Murts lollapalooza experience. Stream of consciousness style.

Reactions: DANC
I’ll leave by noon on day 1
giphy.gif

I know ya'll made it into a lot of different direction while I was E'FIN WORKING...
But there is an entire breed, here on the cooler who has Myotonia Congenita . Which for the other half of the cooler, that is at the mountain resort, makes for an easy dinner.
But did I see that the Mountain side will have a waxing room? did I see that? Not saying that I am against such a thing, but...

Now she's asking me to go to Lallapallooza. She's furious I didn't immediately say "oh sure, go to a four day concert where everyone does drugs. You're 16. Have fun!"
We still roll to festivals quite a bit, but that lineup? I know maybe 6 of the "bands"(?). No way. 😄

Told daughter yesterday Mom picked up tickets for Avetts and Houndmouth at Gainbridge...

"Yeah...I'm not going to that." 😄

Been there, done that, have the mental scars.

Stay strong. Your daughter will thank you later.

"No, but I will take you to this..."

bb24-admat-final.jpg

Anyone that gets a chance to see Andy Frasko and the U.N. should. We were in Detroit and he happened to be opening for a band we were their to see.

One of the best sets I've ever seen. Every member in their band play every instrument and Andy's piano top rises up when he hits a button and smoke was coming out of it.

That looks like a fun festival. I can't let my wife see it or else I'm gonna be out hundreds of dollars.

Reactions: mattndallas
Anyone that gets a chance to see Andy Frasko and the U.N. should. We were in Detroit and he happened to be opening for a band we were their to see.

One of the best sets I've ever seen. Every member in their band play every instrument and Andy's piano top rises up when he hits a button and smoke was coming out of it.

That looks like a fun festival. I can't let my wife see it or else I'm gonna be out hundreds of dollars.
I'm going to try to go. MTIOF, can I stay at your house?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT