ADVERTISEMENT

Who is paying for Hunter's paintings?

Move on, nothing to see here?
Duh, George Soros, Bill Gates, jews with space lasers, Antifa, BLM, the radical liberal communist party of America and the Woke society of the WOKE who have been AWOKEN.

It's the next phase of the nefarious leftist plan: Kill all the white man and steal their womens and moneys..

*eyeroll*

You guys are becoming increasingly more ridiculous every day .. you voted for a dotardly con man clown .. and are too embarrassed to admit you're nothing but a dumbass and instead double down on this bullshit you spew while looking under every grain of sand for something, anything, that "they" do that is as outrageous, unacceptable, depraved and corrupt as what Trump did ...

Man up, admit you're dumb, read a f**king book, get the hell away from the computer, turn off the news denounce the clown cult and become a real person again, instead of a clueless parrot bleating dumb bullshit on a message board in an attempt to convince yourself you're not a gullible fool...

lol ... you guys really need to check yourselves and pull your thick heads out of your overly ample asses.

Last edited:
Duh, George Soros, Bill Gates, jews with space lasers, Antifa, BLM, the radical liberal communist party of America and the Woke society of the WOKE who have been AWOKEN.

It's the next phase of the nefarious leftist plan: Kill all the white man and steal their womens and moneys..

*eyeroll*

You guys are becoming increasingly more ridiculous every day .. you voted for a dotardly con man clown .. and are too embarrassed to admit you're nothing but a dumbass and instead double down on this bullshit you spew while looking under every grain of sand for something, anything, that "they" do that is as outrageous, unacceptable, depraved and corrupt as what Trump did ...

Man up, admit you're dumb, read a f**king book, get the hell away from the computer, turn off the news denounce the clown cult and become a real person again, instead of a clueless parrot bleating dumb bullshit on a message board in an attempt to convince yourself you're not a gullible fool...

lol ... you guys really need to check yourselves and pull your thick heads out of your overly ample asses.
Dumb

*eyeroll*

Spot on! Old white guys need to step away from their computers and get out and enjoy life, unless they're too fat and unhealthy to do so (which I know is true of some of them). In that case, watch Bob Ross paint some happy trees.

*eyeroll*

Wow........ computer time at the sanitarium was early today.

As far as who's paying for Hunter's paintings........

Come on man.......

It's Roguespierre.

GWB was fairly recently on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Kimmel asked him about his taking up portrait painting.

Bush recalled talking to his Mother early on during his painting career. Barbara said, "Understand you have taken up portrait painting. Would you do a portrait of my dog"?

George took this as a positive turning point in pursuing his new hobby.

2cartoon-7.12.21-7.12.21.7.jpg

if you allow govt to be bought, 100% chance it will be.

as corrupt as Biden and Trump are, reality is, our entire govt regarding anything economic rather than social, is now based in legal bribery and extortion.

the plutocracy still allow the little people to fight it out on the social issues though, to keep them occupied and divided.

as corrupt as Biden and Trump are, reality is, our entire govt regarding anything economic rather than social, is now based in legal bribery and extortion.

the plutocracy still allow the little people to fight it out on the social issues though, to keep them occupied and divided.
Lot of truth there.

Reactions: i'vegotwinners

*eyeroll*

Hey, @mcmurtry66 I finally found one of those posts where TMP referenced killing all white people. Somehow, I don't think it's quite the serious threat you do. Words like "satire," "irony," and "absurdity" come to mind.

Hey, @mcmurtry66 I finally found one of those posts where TMP referenced killing all white people. Somehow, I don't think it's quite the serious threat you do. Words like "satire," "irony," and "absurdity" come to mind.
*giant eyeroll*

It's a song, by NoFx .. who btw are mostly white.

Just further proof that giant sticks have been purposefully inserted up overly puckered asses.

Self inflicted social constipation is the oppression that keeps old white man down. Those chains are heavy ..

Yea, it's satire, well, except the womens part .. lol

Last edited:

Sadly, there is a lot of truth to what you say.

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
Lmao. Context. It’s not the isolated post it’s the oh I don’t know 5,000 hate-filled bigoted posts that preceded those posts. some posters turned them into a drinking game they were so frequent. hell even mods on this board note it in this very thread and in the other thread re the bigoted posts. But again it’s your jersey (and you) so somehow you missed those. Shocking right? Words that come to mind: hypocritical, oblivious.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
*giant eyeroll*

Just further proof that giant sticks have been purposefully inserted up overly puckered asses.

Self inflicted social constipation is the oppression that keeps old white man down. Those chains are heavy ..

Lol. You have a long history of bigoted posts. Don’t run now.

Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
Lmao. It’s not the isolated post it’s the oh I don’t know 5,000 hate-filled bigoted posts that preceded those posts. some posters turned them into a drinking game they were so frequent. But again it’s your jersey (and you) so somehow you missed those. Shocking right?
You have to realize that only a conservative would actually say those hate filled things and mean them. It's always a joke or satire if a liberal says them.🙄

You have to realize that only a conservative would actually say those hate filled things and mean them. It's always a joke or satire if a liberal says them.🙄
exactly. the song is satire the 5,000 hate-filled bigoted posts that preceded it espousing hatred of white men. well...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
You have no problem calling out conservatives. More times than I can count over the years you and others on the left shout isms and phobes at conservatives with no proof.

I know many “old white men” with more compassion than the creep TMP could dream of having. In fact one of them is in the process of paying 100% of a new church for an ex convict and drug dealer/user. The cost will exceed $2M. The ex convict runs programs to help other ex convicts and drug abusers. His congregation are all colors and members of the community that aren’t welcome at main stream churches. This “old white man” and his “old white woman” have attended this church of outcasts. Me, another “old white man” has attended his church service once which is the only time I’ve attended a church service in years.

You just can’t call TMP what he is. That’s on you.

*giant eyeroll*

With your constant referencing old white men's sexual repression, and now "giant sticks up.......asses", you truly are a Freudian shrink's wet dream.

Even crazies can speak the truth every now and then.
OK you started this stupid thread,with lots of others joining in, so I'd like some answers...

So please explain to me in your own words exactly what you're claiming and exactly how any of this involves funds from US taxpayers? Then explain to me why this issue involving someone not involved in Govt and NOT (as far as I know) involving the funds of US Taxpayers,is such a concern to you.?

Meanwhile...

We UNEQUIVOCALY KNOW that Trump thruout his Presidency retained his ties to his business and that business profited DIRECTLY from funds that were collected from US Taxpayers. We know because Federal election laws compel entities like the RNC to reveal their election expenditures Why does Hunter bother you, but you ignore the reality of Trump Properties collecting MILLIONS from the GOP and political allies?

These are payments from various Trump-supporting organizations/ political entities to Trump Properties...

Total payments to Trump properties:$25,653,376
From Trump-related committees:$20,385,699
From the Republican party:$3,015,708
From Republican candidates,
elected officials and leadership PACs:

$1,373,345

Top committees spending money at Trump properties​

CommitteePartyAmount
Donald J Trump for PresidentR$15,439,091
Trump VictoryR$4,944,568
Republican National CmteR$2,841,153
America First Action$564,761
Great America CmteR$237,731
Protect the HouseR$232,838
Senate Leadership Fund$94,627
National Republican Congressional CmteR$86,010

Since you're all in on the (private citizen) Hunter "corruption" angle, can we assume that you're at least equally disturbed by money donated to political entities by private citizens intended to help Trump politically ending up being funneled into his private business? Do you think people writing those checks knew that they were basically putting money in Trump family pockets?

OK you started this stupid thread,with lots of others joining in, so I'd like some answers...

So please explain to me in your own words exactly what you're claiming and exactly how any of this involves funds from US taxpayers? Then explain to me why this issue involving someone not involved in Govt and NOT (as far as I know) involving the funds of US Taxpayers,is such a concern to you.?

Meanwhile...

We UNEQUIVOCALY KNOW that Trump thruout his Presidency retained his ties to his business and that business profited DIRECTLY from funds that were collected from US Taxpayers. We know because Federal election laws compel entities like the RNC to reveal their election expenditures Why does Hunter bother you, but you ignore the reality of Trump Properties collecting MILLIONS from the GOP and political allies?

These are payments from various Trump-supporting organizations/ political entities to Trump Properties...

$1,373,345

CommitteePartyAmount
Trump VictoryR$4,944,568

Since you're all in on the (private citizen) Hunter "corruption" angle, can we assume that you're at least equally disturbed by money donated to political entities by private citizens intended to help Trump politically ending up being funneled into his private business? Do you think people writing those checks knew that they were basically putting money in Trump family pockets?

Well those would seem to have some basis as properties of somone are going to be used vs doodles. Sounds like a great money laundering scheme as '' art'' can be valued crazily vs rooms etc. You really think if '' private citizen Hunter'' doodles that anyone would give a crap?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Well those would seem to have some basis as properties of somone are going to be used vs doodles. Sounds like a great money laundering scheme as '' art'' can be valued crazily vs rooms etc. You really think if '' private citizen Hunter'' doodles that anyone would give a crap?
Hey now..... that's different. The Big Guy needs his cut.

Reactions: Crayfish57

Meanwhile...

$1,373,345

CommitteePartyAmount
Trump VictoryR$4,944,568

It is called partisan hypocrisy. Runs rampant

Let me give you the short version: Why should I as a voter and taxpayer give three flying shits who buys Hunter's art or for how much?

Let me give you the short version: Why should I as a voter and taxpayer give three flying shits who buys Hunter's art or for how much?
Starters, I dont give any ''flying shits'' about you, but GD you are a fool . Liberals went on for four years about everything Trump,so tell me , just how does a total loser, drug addict , married his dead brother's wife, knocked a stripper up after marrying said dead bros wife , son of a career loser politician that has somehow made a fortune by doing nothing have artwork worth all this money? As a loser yourself I am sure you will provide some great insights.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Starters, I dont give any ''flying shits'' about you, but GD you are a fool . Liberals went on for four years about everything Trump,so tell me , just how does a total loser, drug addict , married his dead brother's wife, knocked a stripper up after marrying said dead bros wife , son of a career loser politician that has somehow made a fortune by doing nothing have artwork worth all this money? As a loser yourself I am sure you will provide some great insights.
Short version: you have no answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT