ADVERTISEMENT

Who does Donald Trump owe money to? ( at least $1.1Billion)

I doubt that Deutsche Bank holds much if any of the loans to Donald Trump. They were most likely sold in the form of blind participation to third-party investors. Think of the mortgage on your house that every few years gets sold to another lender and you now have to make payments to somebody else.
Bankers Trust what is the big player in this loan syndication Market. Their syndication desks had contact with every investor in the world and knew what their appetite was for various types of bank that. Bankers Trust got into a significant amount of financial difficulty and they ended up being purchased by Deutsche Bank. Think about it!

All of Deutsche Bank loans to Donald Trump could actually be owned by investors from Saudi Arabia or Russia or China... We will find out when he is out of office.

I doubt that Deutsche Bank holds much if any of the loans to Donald Trump. They were most likely sold in the form of blind participation to third-party investors. Think of the mortgage on your house that every few years gets sold to another lender and you now have to make payments to somebody else.
Bankers Trust what is the big player in this loan syndication Market. Their syndication desks had contact with every investor in the world and knew what their appetite was for various types of bank that. Bankers Trust got into a significant amount of financial difficulty and they ended up being purchased by Deutsche Bank. Think about it!

All of Deutsche Bank loans to Donald Trump could actually be owned by investors from Saudi Arabia or Russia or China... We will find out when he is out of office.
Good point. Maybe when he defaults, Putin will assume ownership of Mar-a-Lago.

Putin will let him stay on (after Trump loses Trump Tower) as his butler.

Would this be more embarrassing to Trump or Republicans who supplicated to him?

Deutsche Bank has about $340 million in loans outstanding to the Trump Organization, the president’s umbrella group that is currently overseen by his two sons, according to filings made by Trump to the US Office of Government Ethics in July and a senior source within the bank. The three loans, which are against Trump properties and start coming due in two years, are current on payments and personally guaranteed by the president, according to two bank officials.

In meetings in recent months, a Deutsche Bank management committee that oversees reputational and other risks for the lender in the Americas region has discussed ways in which it could rid the bank of these last vestiges of the relationship, two of the three bank officials said. The bank has over the years lent Trump more than $2 billion, one of the officials said.

😨😨

Deutsche Bank has about $340 million in loans outstanding to the Trump Organization, the president’s umbrella group that is currently overseen by his two sons, according to filings made by Trump to the US Office of Government Ethics in July and a senior source within the bank. The three loans, which are against Trump properties and start coming due in two years, are current on payments and personally guaranteed by the president, according to two bank officials.

In meetings in recent months, a Deutsche Bank management committee that oversees reputational and other risks for the lender in the Americas region has discussed ways in which it could rid the bank of these last vestiges of the relationship, two of the three bank officials said. The bank has over the years lent Trump more than $2 billion, one of the officials said.

😨😨
Serves the dipshits right. They got drumpfed. Trump can’t wait for them to write it off.

Serves the dipshits right. They got drumpfed. Trump can’t wait for them to write it off.

El5bqd2U4AIFdPL

Good point. Maybe when he defaults, Putin will assume ownership of Mar-a-Lago.

Putin will let him stay on (after Trump loses Trump Tower) as his butler.

Would this be more embarrassing to Trump or Republicans who supplicated to him?
Dumb. Per usual. Homestead. You don’t have any actual knowledge on any subject do you?

😨😨
Sounds to me like a set up to negotiate forgiveness of the remaining debt. One last pay off to Trump . . . a golden parachute of sorts.

Thought that might stop you in your tracks. You see, when I typed that, I realized you might already be in the EU. Easy enough to do. And if you said you were, I’d believe you. I’m not here to prove you wrong or disbelieve you. I’m here to have fun and right now fun is kicking my weather-worn soccer ball at your stultified self.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Thought that might stop you in your tracks. You see, when I typed that, I realized you might already be in the EU. Easy enough to do. And if you said you were, I’d believe you. I’m not here to prove you wrong or disbelieve you. I’m here to have fun and right now fun is kicking my weather-worn soccer ball at your stultified self.
St. Louis is in the EU?

Who knew?

i can't follow him.
He's figuring on your knowledge of soccer to place you in the EU, so that you can be conversant with sglowrider about the PL . . . I'm gonna guess it's because he can't fathom someone in the US knowing something about futbol . . .

[on edit:] . . . especially St. Louis. Who in their right mind would think ANYONE in St. Louis, of all places, would know anything about soccer? It's in the middle of the country!

He's figuring on your knowledge of soccer to place you in the EU, so that you can be conversant with sglowrider about the PL . . . I'm gonna guess it's because he can't fathom someone in the US knowing something about futbol . . . .
Goal FAIL!

Poor guy. This may be just a bridge too far.
According to the business links in this thread, much of Trump's debt is secured by a core group of his real estate properties.

Seems ironic that Trump's inaction and science-denial as to Covid contributed to increased Covid, leading to diminished business and lockdowns across the country, reducing the value of commercial real estate surely including Trump's own real estate. So now Trump apparently needs his real estate to have higher value than it now does to pay off his debts.

can-stock-photo_csp18105994.jpg

Reactions: sglowrider
According to the business links in this thread, much of Trump's debt is secured by a core group of his real estate properties.

Seems ironic that Trump's inaction and science-denial as to Covid contributed to increased Covid, leading to diminished business and lockdowns across the country, reducing the value of commercial real estate surely including Trump's own real estate. So now Trump apparently needs his real estate to have higher value than it now does to pay off his debts.

can-stock-photo_csp18105994.jpg

I suspect he just isn't very good at joining the dots thus he is so transactional. I am just shocked he has a degree in economics -- certainly, macro-econs classes will give him some conceptual understanding.

Owing to himself may be where the IRS can bust him.
Well, forgiveness of debt causes the amount of the forgiven debt to be taxable as income . . . has Trump paid income taxes on the amounts forgiven? Probably not . . . he's likely still using that loss carryover from the year(s) he lost other people's money.

The same consideration will arise when these debts come due . . . if they're forgiven, the IRS will be watching very, very closely. Especially those whose friends were walked out the door in Trump's purges of "non-loyalists" . . . .

I suspect he just isn't very good at joining the dots thus he is so transactional. I am just shocked he has a degree in economics -- certainly, macro-econs classes will give him some conceptual understanding.
Trump is not very good at geography either! We can now put Trump's comments about Four Seasons in the same list as "Thigh-land" and "Yose-might."

Trump is not very good at geography either! We can now put Trump's comments about Four Seasons in the same list as "Thigh-land" and "Yose-might."

I saw Donald Trump’s presidency come crashing down at Four Seasons Total Landscaping

The Trump presidency ended in the parking lot of a landscaping company next to an adult bookstore.

1284440267.jpg

It began, as all good 2020 capers do, with a tweet from the president of the United States. It ended with his personal lawyer in the parking lot of a landscaping company, struggling to be heard over a man in his underpants shouting about George Soros.

"Lawyers Press Conference at Four Seasons, Philadelphia. 11:00 A.M," Trump wrote to his 88 million followers on Saturday morning.

😂 😂

“Big press conference today in Philadelphia at Four Seasons Total Landscaping — 11:30am!”
IMG-0921%20%281%29.jpg

Some mistake.

Devil's in the details. Four Season? Surely there must be only one Four Seasons in Philly right?
This sums up everything they handle.

Reactions: Bill4411
I saw Donald Trump’s presidency come crashing down at Four Seasons Total Landscaping

The Trump presidency ended in the parking lot of a landscaping company next to an adult bookstore.

1284440267.jpg

It began, as all good 2020 capers do, with a tweet from the president of the United States. It ended with his personal lawyer in the parking lot of a landscaping company, struggling to be heard over a man in his underpants shouting about George Soros.

"Lawyers Press Conference at Four Seasons, Philadelphia. 11:00 A.M," Trump wrote to his 88 million followers on Saturday morning.

😂 😂

“Big press conference today in Philadelphia at Four Seasons Total Landscaping — 11:30am!”
IMG-0921%20%281%29.jpg

Some mistake.

Devil's in the details. Four Season? Surely there must be only one Four Seasons in Philly right?
This sums up everything they handle.
At least we know that the guy who arranged the Four Seasons press conference is not more incompetent than the guy who reserved that big arena in Tulsa thus summer where only 6,000 people showed up. Nothing but the best people around Trump, right?

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider

Today is the day that this man discovers that there's TWO Georgias! 😂 😂 🙄
The Peach state, not to be confused with the country.

Maga brainiacs!

Last edited:
Reactions: outside shooter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT