ADVERTISEMENT

Which President will end up doing more damage, Trump with his greed & ignorance, or Biden with his forgetfulness?

billyhillui

Junior
May 18, 2015
Trump by a long shot. Biden usually means well & has honorable intentions. Trump has been about one thing, & one thing only all his adult life, Trump. This flaw is usually unfixable at his advanced age of 75.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill4411 and Lucy01
Liz Cheney or Mitt Romney would be better than both of them. I trust Trump, about as far as Biden can throw him. I trust Trump much, much less/about as much as I trust Putin or Xi. One year from now, Trump will have zero pull in the (R) Party.

Did you attend Trump University? Graduate? What did it cost you? You was robbed. :O Demand a refund.

RIP GOP

:O

Biden's presidency is off to a terrible start with mixed (and sometimes inconsistent) messaging regarding the virus and boosters, the debacle in Afghanistan and the border crisis. This could be another Jimmy Carter presidency. He's got three years left, though, so the final chapter has yet to be written.

With respect to Trump, you gotta love the people who think "mean tweets" were his only downside. Almost 11 months after an election he clearly lost, after losing dozens of court challenges, recounts and audits, he's still trying to overturn the results (see below). The damage he's caused by undermining trust and confidence in our election process is incalculable. Yes, Orange Man Bad.

Liz Cheney or Mitt Romney would be better than both of them. I trust Trump, about as far as Biden can throw him. I trust Trump much, much less/about as much as I trust Putin or Xi. One year from now, Trump will have zero pull in the (R) Party.

Did you attend Trump University? Graduate? What did it cost you? You was robbed. :O Demand a refund.

RIP GOP

What makes you think that I am a Trump supporter?

• Haha
Reactions: billyhillui
Biden's presidency is off to a terrible start with mixed (and sometimes inconsistent) messaging regarding the virus and boosters, the debacle in Afghanistan and the border crisis. This could be another Jimmy Carter presidency. He's got three years left, though, so the final chapter has yet to be written.

With respect to Trump, you gotta love the people who think "mean tweets" were his only downside. Almost 11 months after an election he clearly lost, after losing dozens of court challenges, recounts and audits, he's still trying to overturn the results (see below). The damage he's caused by undermining trust and confidence in our election process is incalculable. Yes, Orange Man Bad.

By campaign time in 2023, polling will show Trump polling no better than 4th best in the GOP presidential race for 2024. Even now Turtle & 45 are working to oust/deRepublican each other, & this is a certain no win battle for Trump. Kevin doesn't want Trump in the party, the RNC can't stand him, & with each passing day, he is becoming more of a cancer on their 2024 election chances. No big donors or organizations/companies are now behind him or supporting him or his reelection.

When his fraudulent/fixed tax returns leak out, & they will, even his small donors, supporters & campaign volunteers will drop him. 45 did more permanent damage to the (R) Party, than all the previous Republican presidents in American history combined.

Watch & see/learn

Doc Meeks

Trump by a long shot. Biden usually means well & has honorable intentions. Trump has been about one thing, & one thing only all his adult life, Trump. This flaw is usually unfixable at his advanced age of 75.
How do you know Biden means well? Did he mean well when lying about not knowing about Hunter’s business dealings? Or do we excuse because he don’t know where he’s at?

Reactions: Lucy01
Bad Girl Hillary

What makes you think that I am a Trump supporter?
Who did you vote for in 2016, & 2020? 45 = phony as a $3 bill. :O ..., & if you check his history, about as 'conservative' as Bill Clinton or Hillary ( who was once a (R) & campaigned for Nixon) :O

Right now, not only would Hillary be a better president than Trump, but she would be better for the (R) Party, no matter which party she ran in. Trump is a malignant cancer, no matter where he is.

:O :O

How do you know Biden means well? Did he mean well when lying about not knowing about Hunter’s business dealings? Or do we excuse because he don’t know where he’s at?
You mean compared to Trump? Btw, I have never voted for a (D), & never plan to. I don't choose the lesser of two evils/horrible candidates, I never vote for a candidate who doesn't meet my minimum standard(s). In 2020, no candidates/nominees met my min. standards.

I'll make this short, sweet & easy for you. Compared to Trump, Biden is a godsend. Just looking at who killed more Americans, & our allies/friends, Trump did, & it's not even close. You might be able to lay those 13 US military troops killed in Afghanistan on Biden, & so far, that's about it.

On Trump's death path, first he quickly abandoned our Armenian allies fighting in Syria (& hundreds were slaughtered by Russia & Erdogan of Turkey, when they quickly overran their positions, after Trump ordered an immediate pullout of that part of Syria, & didn't even tell our Kurdish allies fighting & living in the region he was doing so). Russia & Turkey quickly moved in, & hundreds of our Kurdish allies were slaughtered (neither party agreed with that Trump order/decision at the time).

Trump on Covid-19: Trump was first briefed in the FIRST week of January, 2020. First, he tried to cover up the information, then when the info slipped out (& not of his doing), he then tried to tell America & the world Covid was no more dangerous than the flu or a cold, & it would soon go away. He avoided recommending social distancing, masking, & proven safe & effective American produced vaccines. You can blame thousands of American Covid deaths on this insane/inane/self centered policy.

He (mistakenly) determined if he could just down play Covid/the pandemic, it's devastating effect on our economy & the world's economy, he had a much better chance of getting reelected. He was wrong, & murdered thousands in the corrupted process.

If you are any kind of honest conservative, or responsible/semi intelligent Republican, you will drop him like a rock, & support someone who has a fighting chance in 2024 & beyond.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I hope Hunter gets what he deserves, & all who break our laws as well. "... & justice for all."

Btw, how many did Hunter kill? Sleepy Joe? What about Trump? I gave you every break on the Purdue board, & every break on the IU/Hoosier boards.

If you knew my posting history, going back to when the internet started, you would be surprised, & then some.

I have no great love for Biden, Hillary or Obama, & disagreed with much of what they did while in office. Don't believe me, do a deep dive into my posting history, & you'll find out for yourself. All I would like to see, is for all to be honest & fair, to all, as much as possible.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep

Nyet?

Last edited:
I hope Hunter gets what he deserves, & all who break our laws as well. "... & justice for all."

Btw, how many did Hunter kill? Sleepy Joe? What about Trump? I gave you every break on the Purdue board, & every break on the IU/Hoosier boards.

If you knew my posting history, going back to when the internet started, you would be surprised, & then some.

I have no great love for Biden, Hillary or Obama, & disagreed with much of what they did while in office. Don't believe me, do a deep dive into my posting history, & you'll find out for yourself. All I would like to see is for all to be honest & fair, to all, as much as possible.

Nyet?
What name(s) did you post under?

Reactions: 76-1 and IUCrazy2
I gave you every break on the Purdue board, & every break on the IU/Hoosier boards.

Nyet?
I post here and very seldom on Peegs. I’ve never posted on the Purdue Board. I have same username on Peegs as this board.

• Haha
Reactions: billyhillui
Even a third grade student could use the information I've given on these IU & Purdue message boards, & determine my name, age, address, college, ect., ect... Do a little homework. It isn't that hard. What name(s) does Brian Neubert post under? Does Brian Neubert moderate on the Rivals, Purdue men's basketball board? What names does he post under? That is the most messed up board on earth.

Share & share alike

Last edited:
On the Purdue board? Same one you see here. What name do you post under on the Purdue board? The (Rivals) Purdue Men's basketball board is the most messed up board on earth. The moderator is in dire need of immediate medical attention.

Sincerely

Doc Meeks

Even a third grade student could use the information I've given on these IU & Purdue message boards, & determine my name, age, address, college, ect., ect... Do a little homework. It isn't that hard. What name(s) does Brian Neubert post under? Does Brian Neubert moderate on the Rivals, Purdue men's basketball board? What names does he post under? That is the most messed up board on earth.

Share & share alike

I’ve never been to the Purdue board. I’m an IU fan.

You don’t have many posts under your current name so I was just asking what other name(s) you used.

Reactions: Lucy01
I’ve never been to the Purdue board. I’m an IU fan.

You don’t have many posts under your current name so I was just asking what other name(s) you used.
I have lots of posts on the Purdue board, men's basketball. I only post under one name on this board, & the Purdue board, the one you see here. I have only the need to post under & use a single board name at at time, unlike others here. You have Purdue posters on this board, here to do little else but cause trouble & irritate people. -------- It is V-E-R-Y obvious who(m) they are.

Alex, the answer is Biden, and not b/c of his "forgetfulness", but rather because of the destructive policies. He's a disaster, as is the whole national Demoncrat party.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Alex, the answer is Biden, and not b/c of his "forgetfulness", but rather because of the destructive policies. He's a disaster, as is the whole national Demoncrat party.
How good a job did Trump do? Elaborate? Which killed more Americans? How so? Who do you like in 2024? Why? How well do you know politics/politicians/people?

Btw, Alex is dead, & that was one of my favorite shows.

JB has also been a fraudulent pos. This 'honorable' JB stuff is nonsense.
Most people would take a president who 'means well', over one who doesn't.

Btw, most presidential power comes through congress. If our president signs a bill into law, it first goes through congress. Congress is not without blame. Did you speak/post up when Trump constantly signed bills into law, he previously said he wouldn't? Really??? I'll bet.

We got a LOT less wall than he promised, claimed, & tried for. Does he get ANY of that blame? When he chickened out/backed down on shutting down the gov. to get wall congressional funding, twice? Did you post your displeasure, or just blame the (D)s??? :O Forget the parties, investigate & vote for the individuals. If a politician isn't worthy of your vote, don't vote for them, until they are worthy, no matter the party.

'If you don't hold politicians accountable, they will hold you accountable (for not holding them accountable)' :O

'Your most powerful weapon, is your vote'

Btw, if Trump runs in 2024, name me one big donor in the private or public sector who will donate to him, or even support him? They are ALL gone now. None will now support him, publicly, privately, financially or otherwise.

Still want Trump to run in 2024? ('Never choose the lesser of two evils/bad politicians') :O

2016 = 'lesser of two evils/no good (acceptable) choices'

Sincerely

Careful What You Wish For

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Look at all the things that Trump forgot. You forgot to give us our health care plan when he said it would be out in 2 weeks. He forgot to build the border wall and make Mexico pay for it. He forgot to deliver on the infrastructure plan. He obviously could not remember the name of the airport that George Washington invaded. He didn't tell the American public about how dangerous covid-19 was because he didn't want to alarm the public. He tried to overthrow the constitution. Etc......

LOL

Trump and Biden both have good chances of perishing before the next election.

There won't be many tears
When Biden was inserted as the Dem candidate I posted here several times that I gave 50/50 odds that he would finish the term. This did not go over well with the liberals here. I would lower the odds to 40% at this point.

We have a real mess coming in 2024.

Harris?
DeSantis?
Mayor Pete?

Not near as many as Goat and IU Jim.
Yes Lucy, here is a list of mine:

Clubjockey
SolidSender
Harrumph
HowardH
StunnedMonkey
IUT
DaveGolf
RMKFan#1
Ovaltine
JohnyTheLock
rolo tamasi
tunk
Satchmore
TheBigLebowski
dusto nomo
Bob Sugar
BigRedSpec
Kookie
HoosierGrandaddy
IUPeach
SchrockStar
UTFO
C$

I forget all of the other names I post under. If you can think of any please remind me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT