ADVERTISEMENT

When Will The Covid Unvaccinated Cease To Be a Threat to the Covid Vaccinated?

But why should vaccinated people care? A vaccinated person has a better chance of dying, literally dying, in a car crash than ending up in a hospital from covid.
Because actual for-real dying is not the only risk to a vaccinated person, as you have already discussed in the past.

In addition to not dying, most of us vaccinated people would like to see a healthy, vibrant America able to compete effectively against super-cheap yet well-trained labor from other parts of the world. Yet the effects of non -vaccination keep slowing down (or even shutting down) our economy, both directly and indirectly.

It would really be nice not to have our economy and health system hampered by having to pay health bills of under-insured vaccine and mask deniers.

(I don't want to pay for anything coming from billionaire Kyrie Irving's flat-earth bullshit either.)

One reason for this recommendation is high hospitalization rates among immunocompromised people who are vaccinated. As of July 2021, nearly half of the vaccinated people hospitalized with breakthrough COVID-19 infections were immunocompromised – despite making up only 2.7% of the U.S. adult population. In comparison, the rate of breakthrough cases among vaccinated people who are not immunocompromised was less than 1%.​
Interesting numbers

I kept asking my Rheumatologist for such info and they kept saying “data says folks who take immunosuppressants don’t get it more or die more than others.” - as late as April.

if those numbers are accurate, and the virus is endemic, then masking is permanent

Interesting numbers

I kept asking my Rheumatologist for such info and they kept saying “data says folks who take immunosuppressants don’t get it more or die more than others.” - as late as April.

if those numbers are accurate, and the virus is endemic, then masking is permanent
The Great Influenza makes me more optimistic. He suggested there is a baseline for flus. The Spanish flu was far more virulent than other flus which he suggested meant that mutations would tend toward making it milder. If that is a thing, corona viruses are usually mild. We should see a regression to the mean.

But that all might be crap.

nah i'm 100% right. the president doesn't have the power to order everyone be vaccinated. that's precisely why you see the targeted approach he's using with osha and employees, federal employees that are his workforce, and hospitals/healthcare facilities that receive federal aid.

the articles you cite are just ideas and end-runs because there is nothing on point that gives the president authority. they are a million miles away of being dispositive of anything. they sure as hell dont say a fed vax mandate is constl. And to the extent PHSA MIGHT allow it, it gives states an out. if you want to find a salient lineage of cases it would be the legal history and challenges around Obamacare - sort of, as Obamacare involved money/commerce not a personal medical decision.

again - the president doesn't have the power to order everyone be vaccinated. states have that power

You're going with your gut as usual. I think I'll go with the KFF article I linked rather than an ambulance chaser with (obviously) no understanding of the issue.

You're going with your gut as usual. I think I'll go with the KFF article I linked rather than an ambulance chaser with (obviously) no understanding of the issue.
Where is it legal for every American to be vaccinated. Citation to authority please? The truth is like every thing you post it's just clips of articles. You don't really understand anything you're reading. You don't have much education. And it shows. If there was sound legal footing they wouldn't be trying to backdoor it through osha, or targeting fed ees and those that received fed aid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartans9312
Where is it legal for every American to be vaccinated. Citation to authority please? The truth is like every thing you post it's just clips of articles. You don't really understand anything you're reading. You don't have much education. And it shows. If there was sound legal footing they wouldn't be trying to backdoor it through osha, or targeting fed ees and those received fed aid.
Asked and answered.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Where is it legal for every American to be vaccinated. Citation to authority please? The truth is like every thing you post it's just clips of articles. You don't really understand anything you're reading. You don't have much education. And it shows. If there was sound legal footing they wouldn't be trying to backdoor it through osha, or targeting fed ees and those received fed aid.

I get it. You're too lazy to read, which is why your "opinion" holds no water.

It's because the answer is the states. pritzker can, biden can't.

As I've responded regarding the states' ability to mandate vaccinations multiple times, I know it's completely constitutional.

You keep saying it's unconstitutional for the Federal Government to mandate vaccines when it is not. You are unable to cite anything that proves your unsubstantiated opinion, while I have provided multiple sources that your opinion is not based on legal precedent.

Stop talking nonsense.

As I've responded regarding the states' ability to mandate vaccinations multiple times, I know it's completely constitutional.

You keep saying it's unconstitutional for the Federal Government to mandate vaccines when it is not. You are unable to cite anything that proves your unsubstantiated opinion, while I have provided multiple sources that your opinion is not based on legal precedent.

Stop talking nonsense.
this issue isn't complicated. there's no provision in the constitution that gives the president authority to issue a vaccine mandate that applies to everyone. the jacobson case and others cited are inapposite bc they have nothing to do with a federal vaccination order. it's no coincidence that we don't have a national vaccine mandate. biden backdooring it through osha evidences the fact that biden implicitly understands he lacks authority

Last edited:
He never posts content. Only you love trump, you're in the kkk, your parents must be proud. Worthless poster
Trite talking points puked into his propaganda receptacle.

Suggests the greatest non-compliment ever - “that boy couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if you told him the instructions were on the bottom.”

What southern football coaches used to call a piss-ant. As in “that boy ain’t nothing but a piss-ant.”

this issue isn't complicated. there's no provision in the constitution that gives the president authority to issue a vaccine mandate that applies to everyone. the jacobson case and others cited are inapposite bc they have nothing to do with a federal vaccination order. it's no coincidence that we don't have a national vaccine mandate
I realize it isn't complicated. That's why it's so perplexing why you're having so much trouble with it. You're the one who keeps citing states' vaccination orders. Not sure how many times I need to type that I'm not referencing those cases. I'm well aware of those cases. Read the KFF article I linked.

You're wrong.

I realize it isn't complicated. That's why it's so perplexing why you're having so much trouble with it. You're the one who keeps citing states' vaccination orders. Not sure how many times I need to type that I'm not referencing those cases. I'm well aware of those cases. Read the KFF article I linked.

You're wrong.
i'm having no trouble with it. he doesn't have authority. it's simple. YOU are having trouble with it because you only understand bits and pieces of things you read but lack understanding of the complete picture. So let's make this very, very simple: under what authority does biden have the power to issue a national vaccine mandate that applies to everyone? name it. in your own words and how it operates. KFF article isn't an authority. Name the actual law. if he has authority it should be simple to name it. Use your words

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT