ADVERTISEMENT

When will Dasan commit?

Don't think we'll be seeing any "hysterical laughter" emojis from the worthless nuts again any time soon...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😎

There's some unhappy horse chestnuters choking down breakfast this morning... 🤣🤣🤣 I wonder how bad that crow tastes[?])...😉

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
OSU has 5 players in the 2022 class rated the same or higher than Dasan. He is probably rated the same as their backup LB. Not sure why they would even care that much. They'll probably get another 4 star LB to replace him.

Don't think we'll be seeing any "hysterical laughter" emojis from the worthless nuts again any time soon...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😎

There's some unhappy horse chestnuters choking down breakfast this morning... 🤣🤣🤣 I wonder how bad that crow tastes[?])...😉
Nah not really. One player does not make or break a class. As long as we have C.J. Hicks on board I am happy. It is generally thought that Dasan would have become a defensive end had he stayed after a year in the strength program. Most fans are wishing him the best, hope it works out for him.

Nah not really. One player does not make or break a class. As long as we have C.J. Hicks on board I am happy. It is generally thought that Dasan would have become a defensive end had he stayed after a year in the strength program. Most fans are wishing him the best, hope it works out for him.

What..., no laughter emoji...?!?

For a guy who spent a heck of a lot of time rushing to yuck it up at even the slightest suggestion that Dasan might commit to us you suddenly show an obviously disingenuous display of indifference...

Check GBI for crow recipes if you're having trouble stomaching it...😉

• Haha
Reactions: 82IU and DANC
One big piece that seems to be missing in all of this is that all of these moves seem to mean Coach DM is here to stay for at least the next 6+ years. That's huge! He was phenomenal for us in his previous time here. Very excited to see what he can do for a very raw RB room this year and into the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT