ADVERTISEMENT

When exactly is our NET going up?

Tegray1

Senior
Sep 18, 2015
All you experts. Where can we find a coach who gets lucky and gets to FF. I read on here coaches get lucky and get to FF.

All you experts. Where can we find a coach who gets lucky and gets to FF. I read on here coaches get lucky and get to FF.
You're such an emotional attention whoring lil' B ....

If it makes you so upset that you feel the need to bleat stupid shit why do you even watch?

Do something else something that doesnt make you act so foolishly. Knitting. Romance novels. Changing your plug. Something more your speed.

You're such an emotional attention whoring lil' B ....

If it makes you so upset that you feel the need to bleat stupid shit why do you even watch?

Do something else something that doesnt make you act so foolishly. Knitting. Romance novels. Changing your plug. Something more your speed.
I'm a season ticket holder who is holding people accountable. From the trustees that hired Dolson to the terrible staff that we have. This program used to be elite and now this university settles for stupidity and mediocrity from the top down. It's an embarrassment. Kelvin Sampson to Archie Miller to Mike Woodson. But we have the same trustees, the same athletic department people who didn't want change they wanted Scott. We need donors to start pulling money then maybe something will get done.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
I'm a season ticket holder who is holding people accountable. From the trustees that hired Dolson to the terrible staff that we have. This program used to be elite and now this university settles for stupidity and mediocrity from the top down. It's an embarrassment. Kelvin Sampson to Archie Miller to Mike Woodson. But we have the same trustees, the same athletic department people who didn't want change they wanted Scott. We need donors to start pulling money then maybe something will get done.
do t worry about that person. He, they/them or whTever is very special. Just read and go onto next.

You're holding people accountable by whining every day on a message board??

That will show them!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT