ADVERTISEMENT

what the hell is dackich doing back at espn

I thought he was off ESPN. Saw him on Sunday and Monday. I dont know. It's good television if you have listened or payed any attention to his radio show. Or even know who he is. I like it. Makes me laugh when he talks. He turned me off when I was 9 years old at Indiana Basketball camp. He ran the camp for coach Knight. Dakich would shoot free throws every morning telling everyone how good he was. Ego problems.

Reactions: CriticArisen
Believe he's working for them for this tournament on a freelance basis. He did it last year too before it was announced he wasn't going to do college hoops for them anymore.

Reactions: paige3
I like him as a game announcer. Refresh my mind, did he ever do big ten network games or just espn? Too many cobwebs up in that old cranium of mine.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I like him as a game announcer. Refresh my mind, did he ever do big ten network games or just espn? Too many cobwebs up in that old cranium of mine.
Yes he was good announcing game side. From my point of view informative and would add entertaining stories. He's an unlikable cat on his radio show.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I don't have a problem with Dakich doing games. Sometimes he does get his radio opinions mixed into the broadcast but whatever. His color on the games is pretty good, I think. Maybe they can team him up with Big Bill when one of UW, Oregon, Stanford, Cal or USC or UCLA play a Midwest team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT