ADVERTISEMENT

Welp, McNeeley’s out

all speculation but its more likely he knows who will be leaving. I'm sure he speaks with MR and MM at some level. If MM, MR, and KW all leave, he would have no support.

I have a hard time seeing CMW having a better year next near with the movement that is about to happen this offseason. Which means he gets next year knowing it will be worse than the current one. What's the point? And this decommit occurs right after news comes out CMW is staying on for 24/25. Interesting to hear the story come out at some point.

To me this is not surprising at all. He is going to want to go somewhere that showcases their elite talent.

Recruiting was the one strength CMW had the past couple years. If he strikes out in the portal this offseason we are absolutely screwed. Next year could be a monumental disaster of epic proportions. We already get outcoached with better talent. What happens when talent becomes equal or less.

What a ****ing joke. IU basketball is dead. **** Woodson, the AD, and anyone that supports this bullshit. We might as well expect mediocrity moving forward. I’m sick to my stomach and pretty much done with basketball until Woodson is fired.

who were his finalist? I really don't remember. wouldn't think duke or uk need him your probably right. maybe Florida there having a good year and he's already down there.
Kansas, Texas and us. Trilly saying Kansas. I’d bet Kansas too. They have the spot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT