ADVERTISEMENT

Wasn’t Pretty but a win at the barn

Of course not... he hasn't played for decades! But he is going to coach this team well! If you can not see what is happening for the program, you need to sit on your hands for a year or two. With a better understanding of what is being accomplished, you can pass judgment.
I'd say the jury is out on deliberations for Woodson...Right now ..
I've asked many IU fans.
Give your thought's on coach?
And I have yet to hear one say...Great hire!
Usually it's meh..He's not the answer long term.
But I will say this..We go dancing..He get's props from me for that ..

i said "supposedly we are in", ok smart ass?

Why so grumpy?

I’m not the grumpy one. Don’t think I called you any names or used any profanity. Don’t know what the issue was with my post.

Am I grumpy because I’m not over the moon with that performance?

I have zero confidence this team will win again after tonight, and after this performance, who cares?
I care, Melania. They got hot shooting damn near 30' 3s. Shot almost 40% from long distance. That's incredibly hard to defend unless you have three 6'6'' gaurds that defend well. That's why I hate the three. What Steff Curry has done to basketball is damn near criminal.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I care, Melania. They got hot shooting damn near 30' 3s. Shot almost 40% from long distance. That's incredibly hard to defend unless you have three 6'6'' gaurds that defend well. That's why I hate the three. What Steff Curry has done to basketball is damn near criminal.
The Melania jacket reference was pretty good.

yes, they got hot. But there was some bad D. And the TOs on the other end were pretty laughable.

Reactions: benhyoung14
I’m not the grumpy one. Don’t think I called you any names or used any profanity. Don’t know what the issue was with my post.

Am I grumpy because I’m not over the moon with that performance?

I said we are "supposedly in" (per Lunardi). You said "actually we aren't in" ("I hope that clarifies" is what you said), as if I needed reminding that the Selection Show hasn't occurred.

You didn't call me a name or use profanity. But You spoke to me like a dick, and I didn't like it.

I've asked many IU fans.
Great hire!!!! We are finally on the right track.

Now you have heard it.

I've asked many IU fans.

IU had no other option but to go w inside guys. Another 4 years w an outsider/flop and the program may never recover.

If Woodson can make the tourney and end relatively strong, we may have something going into next year.

XJ, when he's playing well, is the kind of player a good tourney team needs.

IU fans need to quit it w the "home run hires" and "making the NCAAs used to be the norm" talk. That isn't us anymore.

But what is us is: a team who controls it's own destiny and can win v RUT on senior night....then go to WL and likely lose....but bounce back w a win in the BTT and go dancing. I can't tell you how badly I miss IU in the NCAAs. The past 5 have sucked. Takes all the fun out of it.

I said we are "supposedly in" (per Lunardi). You said "actually we aren't in" ("I hope that clarifies" is what you said), as if I needed reminding that the Selection Show hasn't occurred.

You didn't call me a name or use profanity. But You spoke to me like a dick, and I didn't like it.

Either you’ve got a little Napoleon syndrome going on, or this place is such a toxic hive of scum and villainy that you were just primed to read something negative into my tone that didn’t exist.

Regardless, just for clarification, it’s a freaking message board and I’m not going to go after anyone. Even those that do qualify as scumbags. Life is too short.

Either you’ve got a little Napoleon syndrome going on, or this place is such a toxic hive of scum and villainy that you were just primed to read something negative into my tone that didn’t exist.

Regardless, just for clarification, it’s a freaking message board and I’m not going to go after anyone. Even those that do qualify as scumbags. Life is too short.

shut up.

go up to somebody, anybody and say "i hope that clarifies that for you" and see all the love you get back.

you're acting like a baby, whining about IU's program and arguing w anybody, so spare me the babes in the woods routine, home slice.

Great hire!!!! We are finally on the right track.

Now you have heard it.
I completely concur. Also Coach Woodson not calling an early timeout during Minn. run set up another lesson he wanted the TEAM to deal with. Individually he raised hell with a couple of hellacious mistakes but let the team contend with the situation. I witnessed Knight do it many, many times. Sometimes it didn't work, mostly it did. But it sets up stimulating their mental toughness. No doubt the locker room was a blast furnace to be in immediately after the game. Hummel won't recognize it but that's the best timeout taking place. Go WOODSON!
Go HOOSIERS!!!

Reactions: Beorik
I've asked many IU fans.
Sad group you run around in...i find my group just the opposite!

shut up.

go up to somebody, anybody and say "i hope that clarifies that for you" and see all the love you get back.

you're acting like a baby
, whining about IU's program and arguing w anybody, so spare me the babes in the woods routine, home slice.

lol wut.

Ironic post is ironic. Have a good one.

Whatever the issue, I don't think I've ever seen a team give up points faster than this one does. No lead is safe with these guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT