ADVERTISEMENT

Washington game time and parking

IUOD77

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2001
I just ordered three tickets, but am dreading, due to my commute distance, the possibility that it will be a night game. What do you think are the odds of a night game? Also the parking passes are sold out. How long before kick-off would I have to get there to get parking at the church across the highway? Any stories-from-hell about parking at the free garages and using the shuttle? Thanks

I just ordered three tickets, but am dreading, due to my commute distance, the possibility that it will be a night game. What do you think are the odds of a night game? Also the parking passes are sold out. How long before kick-off would I have to get there to get parking at the church across the highway? Any stories-from-hell about parking at the free garages and using the shuttle? Thanks
You're commuting a long distance, but afraid to walk a mile from a free parking spot? I park for free and walk every time. The walk is beautiful and pleasant, and exercise is good for the body.

You're commuting a long distance, but afraid to walk a mile from a free parking spot? I park for free and walk every time. The walk is beautiful and pleasant, and exercise is good for the body.
Where can I park for free when we play Nebraska??

I think I'll just suck it up and pay ridiculous money to park. I absolutely do not want to walk 30 minutes just to get the stadium in view!

I'm a season ticket holder with a parking pass so I haven't had personal experience with free parking and walking for 20+ years. But for several years prior to that I regularly parked down around campus and walked. If you're in reasonably good shape it isn't a bad walk. But if it's a chore for you due to age, joint issues, etc. I would recommend parking where the shuttles stop and riding to the stadium. The nice thing is that if you don't want to wait to ride back, the walk from MS to the campus-area garages is mostly downhill.

Where can I park for free when we play Nebraska??
There is a Steak N’ Shake off of N College Ave that is permanently closed. I’ve parked there a half dozen times in the last couple seasons. It’s about a 15 minute walk to the stadium.

Reactions: td75
The Unitarian church on Fee is $30 and about a 10 min walk to the stadium.

I e not noticed it looking terribly full with an hour or two til kickoff. Then there’s Genesis church on the north side of the highway. I’ve got no experience with it since I can’t see it from my spot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT