ADVERTISEMENT

2 Tickets Needed for OSU Game

aajohn2000

All-American
Apr 12, 2012
North Carolina
I posted on the ticket forum and got zero traction. I am looking to purchase 2 tickets to the OSU game on 1.28. It's the annual game I take my son to for his birthday and have been doing since he turned 9. First game was 2016. We missed 2018 due to schedules and '21 due to Covid restrictions. It's worth noting this was a dark period for IUBB (sans the 2016 season). That said, in the 6 games he's attended, IU is 6-0

2016: #22 IU 77 / #17 Purdue 73
2017: IU 63 / NW 62
2018: Missed
2019: IU 63 / #6 Michigan State 62
2020: IU 68 / #9 Penn State 60
2021: Covid......no fans
2022: IU 74 / Marlyand 64

So, it's really in the best interest of IU to get my son to the game. He's undefeated....LOL! Again, apologies for posting on this board, but the ticket forum has proven fruitless and trying to get good seats to a game that a season ticket holder is not attending and pay a fair price without the online ticket brokerage houses banging me for more cash. Appreciate anyone who reads this and has tickets to sell and willing to sell. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkott
I posted on the ticket forum and got zero traction. I am looking to purchase 2 tickets to the OSU game on 1.28. It's the annual game I take my son to for his birthday and have been doing since he turned 9. First game was 2016. We missed 2018 due to schedules and '21 due to Covid restrictions. It's worth noting this was a dark period for IUBB (sans the 2016 season). That said, in the 6 games he's attended, IU is 6-0

So, it's really in the best interest of IU to get my son to the game. He's undefeated....LOL! Again, apologies for posting on this board, but the ticket forum has proven fruitless and trying to get good seats to a game that a season ticket holder is not attending and pay a fair price without the online ticket brokerage houses banging me for more cash. Appreciate anyone who reads this and has tickets to sell and willing to sell. Thanks.
Have you tried @Cavanagh

So, it's really in the best interest of IU to get my son to the game. He's undefeated....LOL! Again, apologies for posting on this board, but the ticket forum has proven fruitless and trying to get good seats to a game that a season ticket holder is not attending and pay a fair price without the online ticket brokerage houses banging me for more cash. Appreciate anyone who reads this and has tickets to sell and willing to sell. Thank you.
Try the Hoosier Ticket Project. They have tickets.

Reactions: aajohn2000
Try the Hoosier Ticket Project. They have tickets.
Aren't those tickets targeted to disadvantaged folks who might not otherwise be able to attend a game? I could be wrong on that but it's my impression having donated tickets to them before.

Aren't those tickets targeted to disadvantaged folks who might not otherwise be able to attend a game? I could be wrong on that but it's my impression having donated tickets to them before.
This is correct. I already bought my tickets, though. Thank you for the feedback and suggestions!

Last edited:
Reactions: eddy4iu
I think it is more for people who haven't been, have kids that haven't been or a friend that has never been. But I do not think they want people that just cant find a ticket lol. I would reach out and say can you put me on your list and if you have any left, which they might, you'd like to go. Make a donation, do something in return? But I would not try that this week haha.

Reactions: eddy4iu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT