ADVERTISEMENT

Kennesaw State Tickets

BaxterIU

Senior
Nov 29, 2012
I'm looking for two lower level tickets for Kennesaw State tickets on December 29th. SURELY I can find decent seats at a reasonable price, right? I'm mean, we're talking the KENNESAW STATE OWLS! I'll be taking a friend who's never attended an IU game at Assembly Hall. We all know that there will be 3,000+ empty seats for this game. The ticket exchange on this site is site is dead. Where should I look for tickets?

If you've got tickets to sell, you can text me at 812 629-9601. Thanks.

Go Hoosiers!

I'm looking for two lower level tickets for Kennesaw State tickets on December 29th. SURELY I can find decent seats at a reasonable price, right? I'm mean, we're talking the KENNESAW STATE OWLS! I'll be taking a friend who's never attended an IU game at Assembly Hall. We all know that there will be 3,000+ empty seats for this game. The ticket exchange on this site is site is dead. Where should I look for tickets?

Go Hoosiers!
Try vividseats.com. Have used them my last few trips to see the Hoosiers. Might have some good seats left.

A bit of advice: if you can't get row 25 or lower, you might as well find a sports bar with a big screen tv. Any higher and you'll end up watching the game on the jumbotron.

Reactions: BaxterIU
Try vividseats.com. Have used them my last few trips to see the Hoosiers. Might have some good seats left.

A bit of advice: if you can't get row 25 or lower, you might as well find a sports bar with a big screen tv. Any higher and you'll end up watching the game on the jumbotron.
So I am taking my Granddaughter to our first game, I guess I need to rethink section AA row 3.

Reactions: BaxterIU
So I am taking my Granddaughter to our first game, I guess I need to rethink section AA row 3.
Balcony seats are almost better than high up on the main level. You can see the whole court from above and the scoreboard isn't in your face quite so much.

Reactions: HillzHoozier
Balcony seats are almost better than high up on the main level. You can see the whole court from above and the scoreboard isn't in your face quite so much.
Remembering from my student days, the balcony in the first few rows are great seats.

Go Hoosiers!
Let me check with my friend. I’m not going. I’ll see if she is. They are great seats. Row 10

Wow! earlier on the year was looking at some tics for the Wright State game. About $160 for row 11, and about mid court. Could have been passing out towels and water during the game breaks....

Last noncon game must have driven up prices.
Na, just Friday after Xmas when everyone is home for holidays.

Yeah 35 and down are good. Above that I say balcony is good. We started in the balcony after graduation and CC was great. I was taught to watch off ball by my Dad and Knight taught that as well so those are great seats for that...just not up close as we all like.

This was the Xmas gift game. I sold every ticket I had for over 100 bucks, including row 45.
We have missed two games but had no problem getting takers for the seats. Crowds have been good...16K+

Edit i just checked and you can get CC balcony seats for $80 plus fees. Good deal.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT