ADVERTISEMENT

Walz’s for Trump

So sorry for your loss Ohio. Really glad you posted this because it connected some dots for me. There was a thread previously discussing your brother's situation on the Peegs Premie board on 247. They discussed a former IU student manager suffering from ALS, but I never made the connection to you.

The thread came from someone who knew or knew of your brother, but I think it was more of a friend than a relative. Anyway I had no idea that it involved a close relative of someone I interract with on nearly a daily basis. ALS is a horrible disease- **** ALS...
Thanks man. I really appreciate you posting this.

Something Andy and I started to raise awareness and funding to research and fight ALS is really starting to take off, which is great. Hoops4ALS had a good first year with Pitt and Duke hosting our first ever games. We’re getting ready to announce this year’s slate of games and each one will be accompanied by a pre-game get together at a local brewery.

I’ll post more about this later, but there will definitely be games in Muncie and Bloomington.

Again. Only one candidate is acting cowardly when it comes to these debates. Come to the real world.
Neither is acting cowardly in this case. Trump was beaten in the debates by Biden 2020. Trump's stream of consciousness nonsense speaking style these days indicate that the mental decline that comes with old age is coming for him too (plus he's not mentally stable in the first place). I wouldn't be so certain that Trump doesn't get waxed in the first debate and he tries to get out of the second. Trump is a cowardly bully at heart.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Neither is acting cowardly in this case. Trump was beaten in the debates by Biden 2020. Trump's stream of consciousness nonsense speaking style these days indicate that the mental decline that comes with old age are coming for him too (plus he's not mentally stable in the first place). I wouldn't be so certain that Trump doesn't get waxed in the first debate and he tries to get out of the second. Trump is a cowardly bully at heart.
at first blush i thought it important that harris do multiple debates but in retrospect, having listened to her, walz, and trump the debate will just be an endless stream of lies from both sides. what's the point.

i had the strongest economy in the history of the world and she's a communist
he's for project 2025 and wants a national ban on abortion

at first blush i thought it important that harris do multiple debates but in retrospect, having listened to her, walz, and trump the debate will just be an endless stream of lies from both sides. what's the point
That's also possible.

Saying it’s rigged before it occurs isn’t cowardly at all.
Dana Walden Co-Chair of Disney entertainment and long time friend of Harris and Emhoff. Very possibly next Disney CEO.

Another fun one for you. Dana Bash, who has done the only Harris interview to date is married to Jeremy Bash. Who is Jeremy Bash you might ask?

You might know him from the list of 51 intelligence officials who lied about Hunter’s laptop.

When you pull back the covers and see just how incestuous the Democratic Party and the corporate media are, it’s really quite stomach turning.

Thanks man. I really appreciate you posting this.

Something Andy and I started to raise awareness and funding to research and fight ALS is really starting to take off, which is great. Hoops4ALS had a good first year with Pitt and Duke hosting our first ever games. We’re getting ready to announce this year’s slate of games and each one will be accompanied by a pre-game get together at a local brewery.

I’ll post more about this later, but there will definitely be games in Muncie and Bloomington.

That's awesome.

Congratulations on the work you and everyone involved have gotten done.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT