ADVERTISEMENT

VP pick coming today.

Blind loyalty to the nutcase and dumb as shit becuse this is where his career goes to die.
Oh, and @Mas-sa-suta let me give you one more ginormous example of Vance's stupidity.

He has stated that he really doesn't care one way or the other what happens to Ukraine.

Huh?

WTF?

If this clown knew the first thing about Putin and the consequences of what happens to the Ukraine and the rest of Europe...he wouldn't make such a dumbass comment in his position.

Some soy boy at Starbucks? Sure...doesn't matter what it thinks. But a Senator and VP pick? He wanted the nod so he went along with the 60 IQ gravy seal mentality

Fortunately for the magas (yet unfortunately for the thinking poulation) Trump sheep have no idea what this really means or what the consequences are short and long term. You will blindly vote for your cult hero.

Nice job Ahia St. A-H-O-SHIT

Naw, I'm just shooting from the hip based on my personal observations. Even at that, those doing it for religious reasons still are the wealthier demo. That's why we're now seeing a big push for state payments/vouchers for home schoolers. Looks like @El Drado has seen the same thing.
The religious folks I knew who home schooled were old order Mennonites (think: much like the Amish) and were of course not rich, but didn't want kids to pick up "worldly ways". My brother married a California girl who had some kooky sisters, real flower children types who lived at least for awhile in communes in Northern California. They married in the commune, had kids, home schooled (or maybe more accurate, commune-schooled) and were of course not rich, but wanted kids to be anti-war, live off the land, put flowers in their hair, etc.

Reactions: UncleMark
The religious folks I knew who home schooled were old order Mennonites (think: much like the Amish) and were of course not rich, but didn't want kids to pick up "worldly ways". My brother married a California girl who had some kooky sisters, real flower children types who lived at least for awhile in communes in Northern California. They married in the commune, had kids, home schooled (or maybe more accurate, commune-schooled) and were of course not rich, but wanted kids to be anti-war, live off the land, put flowers in their hair, etc.
People's Temple?

People's Temple?
Not sure. The commune was in wine country California I think. My sister-in-law's parents were both UC Berkeley professors. My sister-in-law wasn't / isn't kooky but her older sisters were. At least one of them lived in the commune in the 70s, early 80s, or both.

You saying Vance isn’t intelligent?
Yeah came from exteme poverty and the most abusive upbringing you can imagine, graduated from OSU in 2 years with a double major, and then from Yale Law School where he was obviously admitted purely on merit as he clearly wasn't a legacy. Must be really dumb.

I don't have a dog in this hunt. I'm not going to vote for him, whoever he picks. But I do think that both of those would be bad picks for him.

Vance offers little contrast to Trump. And Trump is a candidate who needs contrast (given his previous pick of Pence, it would seem he understands this).

Carson offers a great deal of contrast. But he has little, if any, executive experience in the public or private sectors. I realize he was a cabinet secretary. But that's really not the same thing.

I think the overall best pick would be Youngkin -- assuming he would accept it. He's not exactly been a full-throated Trump supporter. The second best pick would be Nikki Haley -- assuming she would accept it.

Of the names that have been floated, I think Burgum would be the best one.
🙄

That makes him more scary. He actually knows better, but he is willing to push the Big Lie, he thinks Pence was a pussy and promises he would not have done what Pence was Constitutionally obliged to do, and he PRETENDS to believe every one of the ~30 lies that Trump spews in every hour that he speaks.

RFK Jr. would REALLY shake things up. Got a feeling that he's too big a personality / too little a lapdog for Trump to deal with
This is EXACTLY why Vance was the PERFECT pick

This is EXACTLY why Vance was the PERFECT pick
Vance speech tonight should be interesting.
The Vance pick is a confident pick. He doesn’t open up new constituencies, firm or help flip a new state. Maybe he has an appeal to some of the rest of the rustbelt, but I doubt it.

I think Trump sees him as a potential continuation of his legacy in 2028 and also someone he’s the most ideologically aligned with and has the best relationship with. Also someone who would revel in helping reshape the executive branch.

Reactions: mohoosier
Seems like they’re showing this video at the RNC every once in a while in between speakers.

Showing Trump continually doing a jerk off motion cut to The Village People is maybe something that went over the RNC’s head. Or someone has a great sense of humor.

ICBW, but I always thought "dancing" entailed moving ones feet.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Seems like they’re showing this video at the RNC every once in a while in between speakers.

Showing Trump continually doing a jerk off motion cut to The Village People is maybe something that went over the RNC’s head. Or someone has a great sense of humor.
The way Trump is amazing at branding things, his.... "dance" is getting ready to go viral as the next great line dance craze.

We gonna call it the cracker crawl.

They should set a time when he’s going to speak. I want to hear him. But I’m flipping between mls million dollar listings and the convention. Getting annoying

They should set a time when he’s going to speak. I want to hear him. But I’m flipping between mls million dollar listings and the convention. Getting annoying
Tomorrow.. I'm assuming around 7 - 8.
I am expecting a much more calmed down, focused speech. The Don knows how to use the moment.

He wants to fit in maybe?
Is sporto now going to be banned? How is that an insult?

Ever hear of Francium? It's supposedly the most sensitive, unstable and fragile thing in the world.

Stoll .... hold my beer.

Last edited:
This is true. I hear more about parents going the home school route instead of private school if they are moving from a public school. The demographic is correct also. Home school is a lot different now, there are a lot of resources and social activities with other home schoolers.
The best exemplified difference between public school and home school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT