ADVERTISEMENT

Voter ID

I guess pandering to a bunch of idiots with lies is what it takes to be successful in stolls opinion.
Post your resume so we can see if you’ve ever done anything of note in your life. Champion bullshit poster on the Cooler doesn’t count. 😂😂😂

The signature which appears on the Poll Book is the signature on my registration some fifty years ago. An expert would be hard pressed to declare my current signature as being from the same person who signed his registration form.

Signatures have gone the way of the dodo. No one provides a proper signature for anything anymore. And it's impossible to provide a proper signature on one of those electronic pads that delivery drivers or some retailers use.

Signatures have gone the way of the dodo. No one provides a proper signature for anything anymore. And it's impossible to provide a proper signature on one of those electronic pads that delivery drivers or some retailers use.

Straight line with a little bump has always worked for me.

Oops, I thought that was for drawing smiley faces :)

The OK are for the most part former and active military, former and active law enforcement, and others, such as EMT's,
with combat and real world experience.

The BLM 'supporters' and their antifa counterparts are a bunch of knobs hiding behind costumes and masks, with little or no training.

There will be no square off.
But I was told the BLM gang were a bunch of angry street fighters. rioters, looters. and arsonists.

Reactions: cosmickid
The OK are for the most part former and active military, former and active law enforcement, and others, such as EMT's,
with combat and real world experience.

The BLM 'supporters' and their antifa counterparts are a bunch of knobs hiding behind costumes and masks, with little or no training.

There will be no square off.
"The BLM 'supporters' and their antifa counterparts are a bunch of knobs hiding behind costumes and masks, with little or no training."

I think this is basically true. Many of the people who showed up at Antifa-type rallies in Portland were grandmas,mothers, groups of dads, etc...

But that sort of begs the question of why Trump and people like you were intent on trying to characterize "Antifa" as a boogeyman terrorist outfit? What exactly are you so afraid of?

"The BLM 'supporters' and their antifa counterparts are a bunch of knobs hiding behind costumes and masks, with little or no training."

I think this is basically true. Many of the people who showed up at Antifa-type rallies in Portland were grandmas,mothers, groups of dads, etc...

But that sort of begs the question of why Trump and people like you were intent on trying to characterize "Antifa" as a boogeyman terrorist outfit? What exactly are you so afraid of?
2,000 cops being injured, countless deaths, tens of millions in property damage, cities losing businesses, individuals losing livelihoods. stuff like that. it's not always easy to discern the bad guys from the good guys - especially on day 103 of peaceful protests

Speaking of miserable. Look in mirror. 😂😂😂 more laughing emojis. 😂😂😂😂
You are angry all the time at things no person should be angry about. It's sad, really...but you put yourself in that position.

You are angry all the time at things no person should be angry about. It's sad, really...but you put yourself in that position.
I only get angry at woke liberal assholes like yourself.

Here's an interesting question. Which never Trumper said this?

"I'd love to add something even meaner to your description of Donald Trump - he's the sort of person I want to keep kicking once he's down-but I don't think I can," "You've said it all: He is the single most repulsive person on the planet."

"That said, I still plan to write about him sometime. I don't think I'll be able to help it. Horrible as he is (or perhaps because he is so horrible), Trump is interesting, or at least more so than most candidates,"

Now that's what you call "damning with faint praise"... Guesses as to the author?

"I'd love to add something even meaner to your description of Donald Trump - he's the sort of person I want to keep kicking once he's down-but I don't think I can," "You've said it all: He is the single most repulsive person on the planet."

"That said, I still plan to write about him sometime. I don't think I'll be able to help it. Horrible as he is (or perhaps because he is so horrible), Trump is interesting, or at least more so than most candidates,"

Now that's what you call "damning with faint praise"... Guesses as to the author?
Lindsey? Wait, but he's not a never Trumper anymore. He changed his mind.

The biggest thing which would upset Trump would be people stopping to talk about him.

Bottom line: If you want to upset Trump (and by doing so upset his supporters) stop talking about him as if he were important.

P.S. By the way, same with Obama as he is now history.

Publicly placed statues are erected to honor the folks depicted in the statue, not as some history lesson. We don't have statues of Hitler, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Jim Jones, etc. everywhere. We shouldn't have statues of other traitors/ enemies of the Union either. Move them to a museum and teach what their beliefs were. Oh wait, you'd cry about the teaching then.
So we are clear, this should come down too right? We should not have statues of "enemies of the Union (i.e. the United States)" right? That guy fought against the U.S. on several occasions.

I am not saying we need confederate statues but using your criteria....

So we are clear, this should come down too right? We should not have statues of "enemies of the Union (i.e. the United States)" right? That guy fought against the U.S. on several occasions.

I am not saying we need confederate statues but using your criteria....
Tecumseh and his people were defending their land from an outside invader. The others that OS mentioned were the aggressors who were trying take away freedoms of others and be the invaders. I think this country has admitted that what we did to the indigenous people was wrong, but nobody should feel especially sympathetic to the Confederacy.

I only get angry at woke liberal assholes like yourself.
"woke" ............

lmao, what a clueless bumpkin.

We get it, you're educated and came from the sticks, moved to the big ole city and have ever since tried to garner the respect you feel you earned but have failed to wash the stink of hillbilly off you. You feel less than because of your upbringing, you feel less than because you're socially awkward.. so you lash out at those who make you feel insecure.... and blame them for your social/sexual ineptitude and insecurity.

So typical ...

"woke" ............

We get it, you're educated and came from the sticks, moved to the big ole city and have ever since tried to garner the respect you feel you earned but have failed to wash the stink of hillbilly off you. You feel less than because of your upbringing, you feel less than because you're socially awkward.. so you lash out at those who make you feel insecure.... and blame them for your social/sexual ineptitude and insecurity.

So typical ...
Look in a mirror buddy.

As someone who has jet settled to more big cities than you can imagine, and lives in one currently, you need to get out more. Stop vomiting hate on a message board.

"woke" ............

So typical ...
Interesting, I’ve never had any desire to earn the respect of a piece of shit like you.

BTW I moved back to the sticks to make my fortune.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Look in a mirror buddy.

As someone who has jet settled to more big cities than you can imagine, and lives in one currently, you need to get out more. Stop vomiting hate on a message board.
You have to believe this guy thinks he’s a genius and mad at the world because he’s a failure.

Technically that would apply to everyone on the board.
Could be. I vote for everyone to change their screen names to their actual names and add address and cell number in their profile.

I’ve published that info on myself more than once on these Forums.

I don’t say anything on here I wouldn’t tell someone in person. I made the mistake when I joined if thinking this place was fellow IU Grads and Fans. I assumed decent people. Didn’t take long to find out I was wrong. Rockfish was the first real POS I encountered. I am not good at turning the other cheek as the Bible teaches. Therefore, I fired back in kind and continue

If folks wanted to act decent and disagree without insults, I be right there with them.

I read many deep long posts @TheOriginalHappyGoat put out on religion and other subjects when I first joined. They interested me and I told him so in private messages. We’ve have been unkind to each other here on the Cooler. After I cool down I usually feel bad about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT