ADVERTISEMENT

Voter ID

Not trolling, but what makes you a Democrat? What benefits have you received from being a Democrat?
Since you're not trolling... I would personally probably benefit more from GOP policies since I'm a 65 yr old white male. But I vote for the country I want to be a part of, and for my vision of what America should stand for. I think if you're looking at wealthy people who are either Dem or GOP, the wealthy Dems often vote for policies that personally do not benefit them but wealthy GOP seem to vote for self-interest...

There's no greater example of that than Trump. Every piece of Legislation he proposed/supported had the end result of either benefitting him or his business or friends of his. On top of that, he used and continued to use the office to benefit himself. For example, just in May, he charged his Secret Service detail over $10,000 for rooms.

Just how many rooms does a secret service detail for an ex-POTUS need in a month? Presumably, that was either at Mar a Lago or Bedminster. If you OWN the hotel, why even charge the people who are tasked with protecting you and your family?

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
It's not just you.

912gik2m53u11.jpg
The GOP made a big to-do about signatures in GA and how difficult it was to "verify them". But one of the steps Raffensberger took prior to the 2020 election was to have the same people who train GBI investigators on how to locate forged signatures come in and do the same with the election officials in GA charged with verifying signatures...

I'm thinking Clyburn would point out the distinction between "voter id" and "voter id laws".
Most people have some form of identification, it's just when the state decides to arbitrarily decide what is "acceptable" that Clyburn would have an issue...

For example, most people get some sort of bill with their name on it mailed to them. In CO some of those bills are acceptable as id, in GA and TX they are not. We aren't talking about voter suppression being an issue in CO... See the difference?

Tucker has never met a conspiracy on the right he doesn't want to promote. Fulton County has plenty of issues (mostly incompetence), but there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud and these "audits" are being done by people that are not credible.
We will see when it’s all over. You’re probably right but I’ll wait awhile.

And much more than me too. He’s not stupid and I get tired of people insulting him here. You might not like his politics but he’s not an idiot. I’d put his brain power up against Biden and Harris together and the whole crew at CNN and MSNBC.
He's a partisan hack who makes a living peddling bullshit. I'd rather be less successful and keep my integrity.

Reactions: outside shooter
And much more than me too. He’s not stupid and I get tired of people insulting him here. You might not like his politics but he’s not an idiot. I’d put his brain power up against Biden and Harris together and the whole crew at CNN and MSNBC.
What a fanboi would say?

(BTW, you are right...he's not an idiot. He makes his money off duping idiots. There is a difference.)

Reactions: UncleMark
There's no proof.

And how are the mail in ballots such a mess? did bigfoot tell you that?
In one post he said “don’t tell me there’s no proof” and then “no one can prove anything”. The republican mind is so twisted into its own shit, it’s sort of an amazing thing to witness.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Biden's left nut is smarter than tucker.

But i guess being an immoral sellout doesn't mean he is completely ignorant. So maybe he is as smart as both nuts

I guess pandering to a bunch of idiots with lies is what it takes to be successful in stolls opinion.

Reactions: DrHoops
Good point.

The signature which appears on the Poll Book is the signature on my registration some fifty years ago. An expert would be hard pressed to declare my current signature as being from the same person who signed his registration form.

Bottom line, Hoot's vote is fraudulent.
Or, depending on the political affiliation of the poll worker and who you voted for, they could say close enough for me.

If they can go door to door for vaccines why can’t they go door to door to properly document and get ID so people can vote? Why are democrats against proper voter ID to prove people are eligible to vote?

We don't need to find a solution to something where there isn't a problem.

Last edited:
What is wrong with using the IDs we already use and showing them at the voting establishment? Voter ID's, Vaccine passports, what next. It is all BS.
Why do we need a solution to something where there isn't a problem?

Not sore loser at all. I’ve accepted it but I want proper safeguards in place for 2024 and forward. And don’t tell me there’s no proof. The mail in ballots are such a mess no one can prove anything.

One simple thing can be done in Philadelphia, all observers democrat or republican can stand however close they need to observe and no Windows be allowed to be covered or doors locked. Don’t give me any bullshit answers. No reason not to do it unless you want to hide something.
We already have proper safeguards. 2020 was the most secure election in US History, said Trump's hand picked head of election security.

• Haha
Reactions: dbmhoosier
That’s not hard. If you don’t want to do that, don’t vote.
Seems to have worked for a couple hundred years, but now it's urgent to change everything up because Donald "Twice impeached, One termer and former reality TV star/game show host" lost?

Sounds legit!

When a municipality plans to remove them from a public space, should opponents of the removal riot, loot, and burn, ala Charlottesville?
Don't forget murdering someone with their car by purposely running them over. Also...I think our friends in the Trump camp have a short memory about the United States Capitol Insurrection.

Reps are more concerned that Burberry and Prada were looted (not by BLM) on Michigan Ave. in CHICAGO!!!!!!

Yikes, will the day come when the BLM supporters and groups such as the the Oath Keepers square off at the polls?
The OK are for the most part former and active military, former and active law enforcement, and others, such as EMT's,
with combat and real world experience.

The BLM 'supporters' and their antifa counterparts are a bunch of knobs hiding behind costumes and masks, with little or no training.

There will be no square off.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT