ADVERTISEMENT

Voter fraud arrests

zeke4ahs

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2003
Good ole DeSantis. Can’t wait until they hit The Villages, since that’s where several of the frauds occurred recently. They will surely go to The Villages, right? I mean fraud is fraud. Cant wait to see them in cuffs. https://www.tampabay.com/news/flori...ra-video-police-voter-fraud-desantis-arrests/

Good ole DeSantis. Can’t wait until they hit The Villages, since that’s where several of the frauds occurred recently. They will surely go to The Villages, right? I mean fraud is fraud. Cant wait to see them in cuffs. https://www.tampabay.com/news/flori...ra-video-police-voter-fraud-desantis-arrests/
Tissue?

What is your point?

Voter fraud only exists where DeSantis intends to find it.

Voter fraud only exists where DeSantis intends to find it.
Interesting that DeSantis, now a crusader against voter fraud, just two years ago promoted Florida as a model of election efficiency and integrity.

Should be interesting when these cases go to trial.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
What I still do not understand is how it can happen? It seems so simple. If we require a gov’t issued ID and this ID is verified and processed each and every time someone votes and a vote Ian not counted until it’s verified as having not already voted, problem solved. If it’s found this ID has already cast a vote, it’s flagged and investigated. Problem solved. May be oversimplified, but it’s alarming how everyone can agree that voter integrity is important, yet cannot align on having basic and simple requirements to be able to vote. To me, the requirement of a gov’t issued ID is a non-negotiable.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
There is no such thing as voter fraud I am told. And after the repubs slaughter the dems in three weeks I expect all libs on here to say it was the most secure election is history!

Interesting that DeSantis, now a crusader against voter fraud, just two years ago promoted Florida as a model of election efficiency and integrity.

Should be interesting when these cases go to trial.
I cannot wait for you on 11/09 to tell us it was the most secure election in history. I am will wait on pins and needles.

There is no such thing as voter fraud I am told. And after the repubs slaughter the dems in three weeks I expect all libs on here to say it was the most secure election is history!
No, but if the pubs lose a couple close Senate seats you can bet they’ll be screaming wide spread voter fraud, though. There’ll never be another election in US history where a Republican will admit they lost fair and square.

What I still do not understand is how it can happen? It seems so simple. If we require a gov’t issued ID and this ID is verified and processed each and every time someone votes and a vote Ian not counted until it’s verified as having not already voted, problem solved. If it’s found this ID has already cast a vote, it’s flagged and investigated. Problem solved. May be oversimplified, but it’s alarming how everyone can agree that voter integrity is important, yet cannot align on having basic and simple requirements to be able to vote. To me, the requirement of a gov’t issued ID is a non-negotiable.

I'm linking this article for no other fact then one lady in the article, who was arrested, was told she could vote, went through the proper channels and was sent not one, but two voter ID cards by the Florida department of State, who is suppose to verify who is and is not eligible to vote, then find out she wasn't allowed to vote after the fact.

Seems like there's some kinks in the system.

I'm linking this article for no other fact then one lady in the article, who was arrested, was told she could vote, went through the proper channels and was sent not one, but two voter ID cards by the Florida department of State, who is suppose to verify who is and is not eligible to vote, then find out she wasn't allowed to vote after the fact.

Seems like there's some kinks in the system.
Obviously kinks in the system. No doubt. My wife and I grew up in Indiana and have since lived and voted in 5 different states. I was blown away when we were not required to show proof of ID when we voted recently in NC. It just seems nuts. But ID’s do not resolve “kinks” on the admin side.

I cannot wait for you on 11/09 to tell us it was the most secure election in history. I am will wait on pins and needles.
Hey, bailey. Isn't it time for your daily poll dance? "I am will wait" on pins and needles.

Obviously kinks in the system. No doubt. My wife and I grew up in Indiana and have since lived and voted in 5 different states. I was blown away when we were not required to show proof of ID when we voted recently in NC. It just seems nuts. But ID’s do not resolve “kinks” on the admin side.

Agreed, and then to arrest the people after the fact when the GOVERNMENT screwed up.... yeah, not a good look when trying to advocate voter fraud.

Reactions: Bill4411
Most people are law abiding and further would you want to stand in line again? Also, I never could understand why anyone would try to commit voter fraud unless it was in a very, very small local election- certainly not on a state or national level.

Most people are law abiding and further would you want to stand in line again? Also, I never could understand why anyone would try to commit voter fraud unless it was in a very, very small local election- certainly not on a state or national level.
Stand in line again? For what? I presume you mean to vote. Obviously you can do absentee voting which does not require standing in line. Regardless, I have never considered tricking the system so I have no clue how it would / could be done. Common sense says it makes it easier when mail in ballots are allowed and we do not require a gov’t issued license / ID.

Stand in line again? For what? I presume you mean to vote. Obviously you can do absentee voting which does not require standing in line. Regardless, I have never considered tricking the system so I have no clue how it would / could be done. Common sense says it makes it easier when mail in ballots are allowed and we do not require a gov’t issued license / ID.
It would take a lot of time and effort plus exposing yourself to prosecution. I just don't think many people are that motivated, do you?

There was no fraud with these cases. Fraud requires intent. These people were told their eligibility to vote had been restored and did everything they were asked to do in good faith.

There was no fraud with these cases. Fraud requires intent. These people were told their eligibility to vote had been restored and did everything they were asked to do in good faith.
They didn't sound to smart. I wonder who planned the public arrests, so the press would be present when they were made?

They didn't sound to smart. I wonder who planned the public arrests, so the press would be present when they were made?

All I've seen are police body cam videos. Were there actual public arrests done in front of the press?

I support voter ID laws as long as there is a reasonable manner for someone to get an ID and I am opposed to the printing of ballots in multiple languages. I am not opposed to voter literacy tests. If you do not know the candidates and your state capital, you should not have the right to vote. These are my views on holding elections. What I find very annoying is states that prohibit absentee ballots. I am about to go on vacation and cannot get an absentee ballot in the shithole of Tejas. Hot garbage.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

The tv highlight of the one woman arrested was not an issue of fraud. She had a felony and voted. She’s not eligible to vote because of that. She says she didn’t know that was the case. Choose to believe her or not don’t care. What’s great is that she was issued a voter registration by the state. So is the state guilty of fraud because it enabled her to vote in the first place? Voter fraud is such a straw man it’s hilarious. There’s so few instances of fraud in every election that it could barely affect the vote for dog catcher. But there is a certain segment that insists it’s so pervasive that r elections are in peril. And that segment would never agree that their segment is guilty of voter fraud. Just look up who was arrested this year. My favorite was the guy in Nevada who called the election folks and complained about voter fraud. Funny thing is he voted twice for his guy for president. He was in that before mentioned segment. Can’t make this stuff up. Guy shouldn’t b allowed to vote just because he’s that stupid.

Why do you oppose secure elections?

Secure elections with wide access to cast legal votes is awesome. That's why 2020 was so great, in reality instead of in the fake Trump cult world. But maybe we have peaked, with the post-2020 GOP strategy of selectivity trying to discourage casting of legal votes by certain kinds of people.

The tv highlight of the one woman arrested was not an issue of fraud. She had a felony and voted. She’s not eligible to vote because of that. She says she didn’t know that was the case. Choose to believe her or not don’t care. What’s great is that she was issued a voter registration by the state. So is the state guilty of fraud because it enabled her to vote in the first place? Voter fraud is such a straw man it’s hilarious. There’s so few instances of fraud in every election that it could barely affect the vote for dog catcher. But there is a certain segment that insists it’s so pervasive that r elections are in peril. And that segment would never agree that their segment is guilty of voter fraud. Just look up who was arrested this year. My favorite was the guy in Nevada who called the election folks and complained about voter fraud. Funny thing is he voted twice for his guy for president. He was in that before mentioned segment. Can’t make this stuff up. Guy shouldn’t b allowed to vote just because he’s that stupid.
Notice also how that certain segment didn’t show the arrests at the Villages near Orlando. Hum could it be that those folks were of that certain segment? Oh and those folks voted twice for u know who. What was their punishment? U guessed it. Community service. Care to venture a guess as to what the punishment will b for those wiley criminals who were issued a state voter registration card. Likely prison time. Thankfully r state is getting this rampant voter fraud plague under control and those shown on tv will b paying a steep price.

Secure elections with wide access to cast legal votes is awesome. That's why 2020 was so great, in reality instead of in the fake Trump cult world. But maybe we have peaked, with the post-2020 GOP strategy of selectivity trying to discourage casting of legal votes by certain kinds of people.
What is it like in your world?

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
The tv highlight of the one woman arrested was not an issue of fraud. She had a felony and voted. She’s not eligible to vote because of that.

Florida voted a couple years ago to restore felons' right to vote, but carved out exceptions for murder and sex offenders (pretty sure that was it). The woman claimed she didn't know about the exceptions.

Florida voted a couple years ago to restore felons' right to vote, but carved out exceptions for murder and sex offenders (pretty sure that was it). The woman claimed she didn't know about the exceptions.
Regardless the state issued the voter registration.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT