ADVERTISEMENT

Vivek is the most Presidential

Vivek is a master communicator. He might have an IQ higher than any President or VP in history. If they really are batshit crazy enough to tie Trump up in court in the months before the election he needs someone who can hit the trail guns blazing and put the Marxist media members in their place as he did numerous times during the primary. Ben Carson as much as I like him cannot do that.
He can do that without being a VP candidate. I have no doubt that is the plan - he'll be the attack dog.

I don't think Carson will be in the running for VP.

I prefer sober and thoughtful.
He seems pretty sober to me. I don't agree with him on everything, but the guy is clearly the smartest guy in the room. He could tone down his tone a little for polite society, but some things have to be stated plainly.

Vivek is a master communicator. He might have an IQ higher than any President or VP in history. If they really are batshit crazy enough to tie Trump up in court in the months before the election he needs someone who can hit the trail guns blazing and put the Marxist media members in their place as he did numerous times during the primary. Ben Carson as much as I like him cannot do that.

Trump is picking a woman VP, no?

No one has any idea. Trump never telegram his moves. Could certainly be Stefanik or Noem.
Hoping it's Noem. Both would be good, but Noem has Governor experience. And she's very easy on the eyes.

No one has any idea. Trump never telegraphs his moves. Could certainly be Stefanik or Noem.
Yeah that will broaden his base of support...:rolleyes: Although it might be enjoyable to have Stefanik constantly be grilled about her changing view of Jan 6, and why she scrubbed her original statements from her social media...

"Hostages"? Really?

Love to see Elise debate "MAGA Granny"...

And she denies it. What woman who reaches high office isn't accused of something like this?

Well, maybe Hillary, but there were rumors about her and Webb Hubbel.
Michelle Obama, Stacy Abrams, Liz Cheney to name a few.

Reactions: DANC
She denies it, and none of the "witnesses" to their supposed public canoodling managed to capture any incriminating photos, despite presmably (like most of us) having a smart phone in hand to capture said public displays of affection.

So I'd be inclined to believe her, absent other evidence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT