ADVERTISEMENT

Vivek is the most Presidential

VP material. Like Dick Cheney on steroids when it comes to the media.
I think he would relish diving into the details of burning down the executive branch and scattering the ashes into the wind.

Combine that with Trumps desire for vengeance against deep state and you have two people with not only the will but the aptitude to set the administrative state back a century.

America is in a libertarian moment. The time has come for our Javier Milei.

Viva la Libertad, carajo!

I think he would relish diving into the details of burning down the executive branch and scattering the ashes into the wind.

Combine that with Trumps desire for vengeance against deep state and you have two people with not only the will but the aptitude to set the administrative state back a century.

America is in a libertarian moment. The time has come for our Javier Milei.

Viva la Libertad, carajo!
V would be a perfect attack dog. I think he'd be a great choice. I wouldn't want him for President, but Veep would be a great position for him.

He would be an interesting choice.

I think a better choice - and one that would carry more gravitas in DC - is Byron Donalds, from Florida. He endorsed Trump early and is MAGA all the way. Very impressive debater on the talk shows.

I fear people just wouldn't take Vivek seriously or see him as a potential President. Donalds checks all the boxes.

I could definitely see Vivek in the Cabinet. Give him Pete's job at Transportation. lol

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
He would be an interesting choice.

I think a better choice - and one that would carry more gravitas in DC - is Byron Donalds, from Florida. He endorsed Trump early and is MAGA all the way. Very impressive debater on the talk shows.

I fear people just wouldn't take Vivek seriously or see him as a potential President. Donalds checks all the boxes.
The viv would be a terrible choice

Reactions: DANC
VP material. Like Dick Cheney on steroids when it comes to the media.

Trump will want a team player willing to play secondly fiddle while helping him get votes in the general election.

Someone such as Tim Scott.

Pence helped firm up the Evangelicals just as Scott would help increase the Black vote which already is moving more in Trump's direction.

Haley may be too unpredictable as a team player with Vivek appearing to me as being out only for himself.

Reactions: DANC and UncleMark
Trump will want a team player willing to play secondly fiddle while helping him get votes in the general election.

Someone such as Tim Scott.

Pence helped firm up the Evangelicals just as Scott would help increase the Black vote which already is moving more in Trump's direction.

Haley may be too unpredictable as a team player with Vivek appearing to me as being out only for himself.
Trump isn’t picking a Nimarata or a Ramaswamy (sp?) as a running mate, regardless of gender or qualifications. In fact, if lil’ Nikki miraculously starts giving Trump some serious competition in the primary, we’ll hear “Nimarata” much more than we’ll hear “Nikki”. Similar to ‘08 when every republican talk show emphasized the “Hussein” every time they said Obama’s name.

Trump isn’t picking a Nimarata or a Ramaswamy (sp?) as a running mate, regardless of gender or qualifications. In fact, if lil’ Nikki miraculously starts giving Trump some serious competition in the primary, we’ll hear “Nimarata” much more than we’ll hear “Nikki”. Similar to ‘08 when every republican talk show emphasized the “Hussein” every time they said Obama’s name.
@TheOriginalHappyGoat

That's actually fine. He's not using it as a disparaging nickname, but rather criticizing the people who would do just that.
No talking about dbm using Big Mike is allowed?

Just trying to figure out the rules here. Because they're certainly not part of the forum rules.

Won't be Donalds. Noem, Stefanik, Carson and Vance are probably the top 4.
Why in the world would he pick one of them? They gain him nothing whatsoever. There isn't a single potential voter in the entire country who would be able to honestly say, "You know, I wasn't going to vote Trump, but now that he picked Stefanik, I think I will."

You keep referring to these "forum rules." Care to point me to them?
I've seen them posted, but I won't do your work for you.

If you don't know what they are, you should find out. It explains a lot that you don't know what they are.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
A mini me would be an awful choice
Vivek is a master communicator. He might have an IQ higher than any President or VP in history. If they really are batshit crazy enough to tie Trump up in court in the months before the election he needs someone who can hit the trail guns blazing and put the Marxist media members in their place as he did numerous times during the primary. Ben Carson as much as I like him cannot do that.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT