ADVERTISEMENT

Vivek is the most Presidential

No not at all. I don’t like old guard pubs. Trickle down. Bs wars. I question all that. I’m closer to a Dem than a republican. I took over the dream team bc I can’t stand progressive bullshit and I’m a natural leader. I’m the captain. I still wear a captain’s armband to my old man games that I bought from our local soccer store. Fck them. I’m the captain. I have an armband. We’re the only team in the league with a captain. But I digress. Trump is a hodgepodge closer to Dem than pub. I voted Clinton Clinton Obama. I LOVE bill Clinton. I thought Biden was going to be that not a squad member. I detest the woke squad identity politics bs vehemently and will vote for anyone on the other side
So, so funny.

No not at all. I don’t like old guard pubs. Trickle down. Bs wars. I question all that. I’m closer to a Dem than a republican. I took over the dream team bc I can’t stand progressive bullshit and I’m a natural leader. I’m the captain. I still wear a captain’s armband to my old man games that I bought from our local soccer store. Fck them. I’m the captain. I have an armband. We’re the only team in the league with a captain. But I digress. Trump is a hodgepodge closer to Dem than pub. I voted Clinton Clinton Obama. I LOVE bill Clinton. I thought Biden was going to be that not a squad member. I detest the woke squad identity politics bs vehemently and will vote for anyone on the other side
BC …. Ok. It terrible. You lost me at the 2nd Clinton😂😳

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Keep attacking Kemp if you’re stupid (well, you are). He’s a very popular Governor and Trump needs Georgia. Trump attacking Kemp proves he’s stupid.

It makes me laugh that you’re so certain Trumpism is the future of the party, but then again, you aren’t smart.

Trump is quick to attack, quick to reconcile.

My prediction. Trump and Kemp reconcile and probably even make a campaign appearance together at some point. Trump carries Georgia.

Reactions: DANC
You and me and Aloha truly all have the same opinion I think. You’re most willing to pinch your nose and vote for DT. I’m honestly hoping at this point he gets annihilated and the Pubs can reset
I guess I don’t understand the logic behind this unless you think the country will be better under a Harris presidency. Trump will be gone in 28 no matter what. I’d rather have Trump and possibly DeSantis than Harris and possibly DeSantis. The 4 years Trumps was President were light years better than these past 4 year. Sure Trump is an idiot, but Harris is literally the forbidden r word.

Okay and what does that have to do with trump’s inane post. The man is his own worst enemy.

And @Aloha Hoosier save your likes when I write something critical of trump. You will be culpable in bringing in this moronic administration. I will run to vote for trump
Actually, I won't be culpable at all, not that it would bother me. Trump is winning the state of abundant Trump flags without my vote. I even saw an idiot flying an upside-down flag on his flagpole today. It took great restraint not to fix that.

The Texan will lose his shit. He’s already getting a little frightening.
It will be close. It was always going to be close. The idea that any Republican will win the Presidency easily is nonsense. Democrats are exactly like MAGA. They don’t give a f#ck and will pull the lever for candidate no matter what. It’s why I’m fully on board of purging the party of never Trumpers or at least never catering to them. It’s all about energizing the base. I want to win.

It will be close. It was always going to be close. The idea that any Republican will win the Presidency easily is nonsense. Democrats are exactly like MAGA. They don’t give a f#ck and will pull the lever for candidate no matter what. It’s why I’m fully on board of purging the party of never Trumpers or at least never catering to them. It’s all about energizing the base. I want to win.
Then we should have voted for a decent candidate. We could annihilate the Dems with ANY candidate other than Mr toxic

Simpatico

Reactions: snarlcakes
I guess I don’t understand the logic behind this unless you think the country will be better under a Harris presidency. Trump will be gone in 28 no matter what. I’d rather have Trump and possibly DeSantis than Harris and possibly DeSantis. The 4 years Trumps was President were light years better than these past 4 year. Sure Trump is an idiot, but Harris is literally the forbidden r word.
This is so simple I don't know why I need to repeat it, but Trump is completely unfit for the office in my opinion. I think he's dangerous for the future of the country. I don't want him anywhere near the White House again, even as a guest.

Reactions: Indyhorn
This is so simple I don't know why I need to repeat it, but Trump is completely unfit for the office in my opinion. I think he's dangerous for the future of the country. I don't want him anywhere near the White House again, even as a guest.

I’ve lived through both. I 100% disagree. Many more people suffered during Biden (unnecessarily) and we are much worse off fiscally today than we were in 20, which is the greatest threat to long term stability in the country.

Last edited:
I’ve lived through both. I 100% disagree. Many more people suffered during Biden (unnecessarily) and we are much worse off fiscally today than we were in 20, which is the greatest threat to long term stability in the country.
You’re welcome to your opinion, of course.

you put your life on the line for our country, and people don’t really appreciate what that means, only to have your posts deleted and censored lol. Unreal.

Anyway I salute you
Fortunately, although VN was going on at the time, I never had to put my life on the line, unless there was a bar fight.

Thank you.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
The vast majority of your fellow Republicans disagreed with you during the primary season. They could've picked Desantis, VR or Haley. But instead Trump resoundingly won the nomination. The only reason Haley stuck in as long as she did was the hope that one of the court cases would get far enough along to wreck him. And even she is pragmatic enough to eventually drop out and say she will vote for him. She understands the possible consequences of the damage that could be done to the party by this swell of "never Trumpism" and to the country with another 4 years like the last 4.

But lets just say you get your wish and Trump gets annihilated so badly that Trumpism dies in the party. What does this supposed "reset" look like? What percentage of the party do you reckon are dyed in the wool MAGA? For the sake of argument, 20%? 25%? Hell, even if it's 10-15% do you really think you can afford to bleed off that much support and ever hope the Republican Party wins a POTUS race again in any of our lifetimes? Does this "reset" button come with a time machine to take us back to the 80's?

Reset?

the-wire-clay-davis.gif

The vast majority of your fellow Republicans disagreed with you during the primary season. They could've picked Desantis, VR or Haley. But instead Trump resoundingly won the nomination. The only reason Haley stuck in as long as she did was the hope that one of the court cases would get far enough along to wreck him. And even she is pragmatic enough to eventually drop out and say she will vote for him. She understands the possible consequences of the damage that could be done to the party by this swell of "never Trumpism" and to the country with another 4 years like the last 4.

But lets just say you get your wish and Trump gets annihilated so badly that Trumpism dies in the party. What does this supposed "reset" look like? What percentage of the party do you reckon are dyed in the wool MAGA? For the sake of argument, 20%? 25%? Hell, even if it's 10-15% do you really think you can afford to bleed off that much support and ever hope the Republican Party wins a POTUS race again in any of our lifetimes? Does this "reset" button come with a time machine to take us back to the 80's?

Reset?

the-wire-clay-davis.gif

MAGA bark is much louder than the bite.

Trump and other MAGA candidates have not performed any better than any other generic Republican.... And in many cases over the last 7 years have performed much worse than traditional, establishment Republicans.

For every MAGA die hard gained there is at least one moderate vote lost.

Gov Kemp and Gov Dewine are both perfect examples.

Herschel! and Lake are perfect examples of the other side of the coin.

Reset?

the-wire-clay-davis.gif
The MAGAs are happy with getting rid of traditional Republicans who are likely the majority of the party even though a good chunk will hold their noses and vote for Trump. A MAGA Republican Party cannot survive. Grievance, anger, paranoia, pessimism, dishonesty, incivility and other characteristics of the MAGA faction are not sustainable.

The MAGAs are happy with getting rid of traditional Republicans who are likely the majority of the party even though a good chunk will hold their noses and vote for Trump. A MAGA Republican Party cannot survive. Grievance, anger, paranoia, pessimism, dishonesty, incivility and other characteristics of the MAGA faction are not sustainable.

The MAGA Republicans make a liberal like me have fond memories of the kinder and gentler traditional Republicans such as the Bushes and Reagan.

Reading this will convince the MAGAs the party is going in the right direction under their guidance :).

You’re right. If Trump = Republican, I’m no longer a true Pub. I can live with that

WHY, could it be the MAGAs and some other Reublicans see this equation, Trump=Winning.

Starting with upsetting Hillary and supposedly Biden, just keeping the Commies out of the Oval Office is going to prevent the country from total ruin.

• Love
WHY, could it be the MAGAs and some other Reublicans see this equation, Trump=Winning.

Starting with upsetting Hillary and supposedly Biden, just keeping the Commies out of the Oval Office is going to prevent the country from total ruin.
But Trump does not equal winning. He lost the popular vote in 2016 to the worst candidate in history (he’s 2nd worst and the order is arguable), but squeezed out an EC win even he didn’t expect. Then he lost bigly in 2020. Trumpster candidates cause the GOP to underperform in off year elections. He’s a loser. Even if he wasn’t a loser, I wouldn’t support him.

But Trump does not equal winning. He lost the popular vote in 2016 to the worst candidate in history (he’s 2nd worst and the order is arguable), but squeezed out an EC win even he didn’t expect. Then he lost bigly in 2020. Trumpster candidates cause the GOP to underperform in off year elections. He’s a loser. Even if he wasn’t a loser, I wouldn’t support him.

Aloha, Wow, you will get a hail storm of bombs from the Trumpsters by calling Trump a loser.

Have a feeling the Cooler will be boiling.

Aloha, Wow, you will get a hail storm of bombs from the Trumpsters by calling Trump a loser.

Have a feeling the Cooler will be boiling.
Nah. I’ve said he was a loser since 2020 when he lost that election and caused the GOP to lose both Georgia Senate seats with his baseless and false claims of Georgia election fraud.

Reactions: hoot1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT