ADVERTISEMENT

Very Fair Article on Woodson Hire- Not good

You don’t seem to practice what you preach, but that’s true for many here. Hope Woody works out for us.
Anyone not accepting your point of you is a silly “fanboi”. Enjoy your pessimism. Seems that being miserable is where you prefer to be. And I’ll bet you’ve heard that in other parts of your life.

Anyone not accepting your point of you is a silly “fanboi”. Enjoy your pessimism. Seems that being miserable is where you prefer to be. And I’ll bet you’ve heard that in other parts of your life.
See, you were too quick to “beg to differ”, as I strongly suspected. I want Woody to do great. Unlike you, I actually watched him play. But it’s a risky hire, whether you understand that or not.

Woodson is way way too old. You clowns will see. Who in the hell are going to be his assistants? Nobody is leaving (Lewis, Fife, etc). Matta is not a bench coach. He’s in an admin position. He won’t be recruiting
You don't get it... it is okay... move on from the program. This is probably the best hire possible for this fractioned fanbase. Wake up!

Woodson is way way too old. You clowns will see. Who in the hell are going to be his assistants? Nobody is leaving (Lewis, Fife, etc). Matta is not a bench coach. He’s in an admin position. He won’t be recruiting
Link to Matta's JD?

We will wait.

3 years? you want to handicap him before he even starts? It would hurt recruiting showing so little faith in the coach that the school wouldn't try to convince them that their coach would be here the entire time they were going through college.

3 years? you want to handicap him before he even starts? It would hurt recruiting showing so little faith in the coach that the school wouldn't try to convince them that their coach would be here the entire time they were going through college.
The recruits also know they can buy his contract out before six years is up. My prediction is our boosters are going to be pissed in the next 3 years because they will be paying more money for guys not to coach us then they will be paying to coach us.

The recruits also know they can buy his contract out before six years is up. My prediction is our boosters are going to be pissed in the next 3 years because they will be paying more money for guys not to coach us then they will be paying to coach us.
lol you don't know sh*t. You are making a fool of yourself troll....

Speaking of Trey. Gotta think that PU former asst coach Shrewsbury had a lot to do with Trey choosing PU. He was a Stevens NBA sidekick and he ran the offense for Painter. Too bad for Trey that he left for Penn State.
Micah ran point on TKR's recruitment but Matt was just as involved (if not more) towards the end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT