ADVERTISEMENT

Understanding MAGAs

This is a head-scratcher -- whats with his obsession on medical procedures...

ErqJl6iW8AEKq-Q
I remember taking my son down the National Mall one day when we lived in the area. We were walking up and down the Mall and saw these guys near the Capitol wearing white sheets with red stains in their groin area. I thought it was some weird cult at first, so I tried to steer clear of them. As it turns out, they were protesting circumcision and had splashed red paint on their sheets - presumably to represent botched circumcisions.

I thought that was a weird hill to die on - and a horrible image to plant in my head. It also led to a weird conversation with my son...

• Wow
Reactions: sglowrider
I remember taking my son down the National Mall one day when we lived in the area. We were walking up and down the Mall and saw these guys near the Capitol wearing white sheets with red stains in their groin area. I thought it was some weird cult at first, so I tried to steer clear of them. As it turns out, they were protesting circumcision and had splashed red paint on their sheets - presumably to represent botched circumcisions.

I thought that was a weird hill to die on - and a horrible image to plant in my head. It also led to a weird conversation with my son...

Hah... I just remembered that I had sex on the mall one night. She was a weird one, always liked places where we could get caught.

Still with posts like this? Why? Right wing watch? What is that? Why read it. Why post it. You want videos of the rioting from the fringe left last night? It’s a hell of a lot worse than these “words” in your right wing thing

Slow goes down some serious rabbit holes in search of content he thinks makes the right look silly. Pretty bizarre to want to surround yourself with a POV you supposedly loathe so often.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Still with posts like this? Why? Right wing watch? What is that? Why read it. Why post it. You want videos of the rioting from the fringe left last night? It’s a hell of a lot worse than these “words” in your right wing thing

Chill dude. You need to develop the ability to laugh at things. Things have been just too stupid the past few years and still is. What else can you do but to laugh?
I don't take myself to too seriously, maybe you need to try and do the same.

Chill dude. You need to develop the ability to laugh at things. Things have been just too stupid the past few years and still is. What else can you do but to laugh?
nah you're just a snipe from afar. a hyper partisan snipe obsessed with trump. let it go. he's golfing today in 78 degree weather. he doesn't care about you.

nah you're just a snipe from afar. a hyper partisan snipe obsessed with trump. let it go. he's golfing today in 78 degree weather. he doesn't care about you.
To be fair, he never really cared about any of us. It was always transactional with a focus on what is best for Trump.

Reactions: outside shooter
To be fair, he never really cared about any of us. It was always transactional with a focus on what is best for Trump.
for sure. that's why i never bought into him being a racist. he was/is an opportunist. he's friends with whomever benefits him

Relatively normal conservatives have a serious mental conflict going on right now. They know The Trump Phenomenon is disease and has permeated their Party and it’s not going away even if their eponymous leader kicks a bucket of something other than practice balls tomorrow. They know these steadfast followers have some legitimate reasons for disliking Democrat policies but those reasons are so mixed up with insanities that the followers are thoroughly confused but think they completely correct in adhering to each and every insanity alongside the legitimate.

And these relatively normal conservatives I’m describing also know they legitimized Trump either by voting for him at least once or by not voting against him and raising Cain.

So now they are in a quandary. Either face the hard truth or pretend the Ds are the same or worse. Either way they are the ones who want to forget about Trump and pretend the Phenomenon will just go away and hunky-dory conservatism will return in all its glory. They can’t stand our celebrating and chortling because it goes against their vested interest in negating Trump.

I predicted long ago Trump would eventually go up in flames because that’s the nature of pathological liars on a manic. The manic is what energizes him. But when reality finally pulls open the curtain on his confabulated lies, it all collapses. Still driven by his manic energy, he lashed out in all directions to salvage his creation to no avail.

This is a pock mark extraordinaire for normal conservatives who know deep down they enabled him, bought into him for policy reasons, and feel embarrassed and guilty. Very hard to confront honestly.

I say, keep rubbing their faces in the feces of their own making until the Trump Phenomenon is truly gone. Saying it will go is only words and doesn’t seem to represent reality.

Relatively normal conservatives have a serious mental conflict going on right now. They know The Trump Phenomenon is disease and has permeated their Party and it’s not going away even if their eponymous leader kicks a bucket of something other than practice balls tomorrow. They know these steadfast followers have some legitimate reasons for disliking Democrat policies but those reasons are so mixed up with insanities that the followers are thoroughly confused but think they completely correct in adhering to each and every insanity alongside the legitimate.

And these relatively normal conservatives I’m describing also know they legitimized Trump either by voting for him at least once or by not voting against him and raising Cain.

So now they are in a quandary. Either face the hard truth or pretend the Ds are the same or worse. Either way they are the ones who want to forget about Trump and pretend the Phenomenon will just go away and hunky-dory conservatism will return in all its glory. They can’t stand our celebrating and chortling because it goes against their vested interest in negating Trump.

I predicted long ago Trump would eventually go up in flames because that’s the nature of pathological liars on a manic. The manic is what energizes him. But when reality finally pulls open the curtain on his confabulated lies, it all collapses. Still driven by his manic energy, he lashed out in all directions to salvage his creation to no avail.

This is a pock mark extraordinaire for normal conservatives who know deep down they enabled him, bought into him for policy reasons, and feel embarrassed and guilty. Very hard to confront honestly.

I say, keep rubbing their faces in the feces of their own making until the Trump Phenomenon is truly gone. Saying it will go is only words and doesn’t seem to represent reality.
Lol trump trump trump. You can’t stop your addiction

It’s not gonna work Milque. You’re not gonna stop me from celebrating. I’m the one with a clear conscience.
It’s 78 in palm. He’s playing golf. He’s filthy rich. He’s an asshole. He doesn’t care about you. Your obsession with him isn’t winning. Celebrate when he’s no longer possessing you

It’s not gonna work Milque. You’re not gonna stop me from celebrating. I’m the one with a clear conscience.
Keep rolling in the mud with the pigs, seems to be what makes you happiest.😆
Trumptrumptrumptrumptrump.
McMurtry is on to something....

Not only the GOP but Americans, in general, need to not just remember Trump but to own his legacy.

Quotation-George-Santayana-Those-who-cannot-remember-the-past-are-condemned-to-repeat-25-87-01.jpg

Politics isn't a game, its about lives and trying o improve them.

There isn't some ''control-alternate-delete'' button(s) that allows you to do a 're-set' every Nov 4th or Jan 20th.

There are roll-over effects. And if we forget that then nothing improves. We need to remember that the bullshit didn't stop the moment Trump left the WH. They are still around and persisting on their bullshit. They need to be called out.

This is also why Biden has the most difficult job in modern American history. He is needed to pull the country together and stop the self-serving politicians, religious leaders from grifting from the people who need help the most.

If he fails, it will be an own goal by the country.

Reactions: iuwclurker
Keep rolling in the mud with the pigs, seems to be what makes you happiest.😆
Trumptrumptrumptrumptrump.
McMurtry is on to something....

The only reason why folks want to stop talking about Trump is they are embarrassed by him, one of their own.
Its like never wanting to bring up a sibling who is in jail for murder or a paedo uncle.

So I understand your consternation.

The only reason why folks want to stop talking about Trump is they are embarrassed by him, one of their own.
Its like never wanting to bring up a sibling who is in jail for murder or a paedo uncle.

Or we have perspective.

Experience to understand that not everything is trump trump trump. That riots occurred today. That jobs were lost today. That Covid raged today. That the vaccine distribution was bungled today. That our guardsman slept in a garage today. All under biden. But it’s not biden biden biden.

We’re all in this together. Trump won’t make or break us and neither will biden. The partisan obsession and social media and media being co-opted is far more worrisome to me than trump’s legacy. But we’ll get through that too. First step is to get back to center and turn the light off the lunatic fringes. Maybe get back to ideas and not THIS IS WHAT A MAGA IDIOT SAID HAHAHAHAHA. LET’s link Rex Chapman....

Let’s get back to ideas, cite first-party accounts and sources, and think for ourselves

Reactions: larsIU
Or we have perspective.

Experience to understand that not everything is trump trump trump. That riots occurred today. That jobs were lost today. That Covid raged today. That the vaccine distribution was bungled today. That our guardsman slept in a garage today. All under biden. But it’s not biden biden biden.

We’re all in this together. Trump won’t make or break us and neither will biden. The partisan obsession and social media and media being co-opted is far more worrisome to me than trump’s legacy. But we’ll get through that too. First step is to get back to center and turn the light off the lunatic fringes. Maybe get back to ideas and not THIS IS WHAT A MAGA IDIOT SAID HAHAHAHAHA. LET’s link Rex Chapman....

Let’s get back to ideas, cite first-party accounts and sources, and think for ourselves
I agree with this, but the leftover burp from Trump is disgusting. Gonna take a minute to get over.
I get your point.
I don’t blame people for pointing out what is also true, however.

Nope. Dead wrong. Didn’t vote for him in either election, have nothing but contempt for him. Eat a bag of dicks for your error.

Or we have perspective.

Rex Chapman meets these criteria more closely than MTIOTF.

Or we have perspective.

We’re all in this together. Trump won’t make or break us and neither will biden. partisan obsession and social media and media being co-opted is far more worrisome to me than trump’s legacy. But we’ll get through that too. First step is to get back to center and turn the light off the lunatic fringes. Maybe get back to ideas and not THIS IS WHAT A MAGA IDIOT SAID HAHAHAHAHA. LET’s link Rex Chapman....

Lol. Really lol.

If anyone is obsessed with Trump, it’s you. No matter what I write, your answer is Trump trump Trump. If anyone needs to start thinking for himself, same: you.

“The partisan obsession and social media and media being co-opted is far more worrisome to me than trump’s legacy.“

Perfect example of you not thinking for yourself. The paranoid right whining about Trump and a few others getting slapped down for inciting insurrection and murder. Sure that’s more worrisome than our military and police being infiltrated by white supremacists.

McM, you and I have similarities and differences. We’re both well to do. You’re admittedly jaded, I’m absolutely optimistic. There’s a reason for that.

It’s 78 in palm. He’s playing golf. He’s filthy rich. He’s an asshole. He doesn’t care about you. Your obsession with him isn’t winning. Celebrate when he’s no longer possessing you
This simpleminded post shows 1) you’re clueless about Trump and 2) you’re clueless about me.

Trump the lost soul is a tragic character. I doubt anyone on earth is more self-tormented right now than he. I don’t wish his suffering on anyone.

My concern is precisely for our great nation. The gullible people infected with insidiously deluded beliefs are beneath ignorant. Their numbers are nontrivial and their salvation dubious.

You’re not one of them thankfully but your oblivious nonchalance is simpleminded.

Wow , go rub your face in your own feces and how much of your life did you spend posting that? Rub, Rub hard until your own feces gets all the way in fool

Reactions: Lucy01
This simpleminded post shows 1) you’re clueless about Trump and 2) you’re clueless about me.

Trump the lost soul is a tragic character. I doubt anyone on earth is more self-tormented right now than he. I don’t wish his suffering on anyone.

My concern is precisely for our great nation. The gullible people infected with insidiously deluded beliefs are beneath ignorant. Their numbers are nontrivial and their salvation dubious.

You’re not one of them thankfully but your oblivious nonchalance is simpleminded.
No one is clueless about you, stick your nose down and rub , rub really hard

Reactions: Lucy01
Did you enjoy Inauguration Day?
The part where nobody showed up? or
The part where the NG turned their backs on #FakePres? or
The part where the customary 21 gun military salute was 3 guns and some M-80's?or the part where Jill and #FakePres were locked out of the WH because they had fired the doorman?, or the part where President Trump flew to Florida on AF1, and took the football and codes with him?.

Not much!!

Bwahahahaha!

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT