ADVERTISEMENT

Unbearable to watch offense and clanks

Horrid shooting. Does Jackson-Davis know that he has a right hand and better learn how to use it if he wants to make it in the league. Dude has one move and it’s to his left hand every time. Desperately needs to work on his off hand

I think the 'under' is the safe bet on this game.

Anyone still think TJD is ready for the NBA? Missing way too many point-blank shots with some pressure in his face. Just goes to show...Providence was not a very good team.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Agreed. Jackson no where near ready for pro ball. Needs an outside game and for the love of God someone teach him how to use his off hand

Horrid shooting. Does Jackson-Davis know that he has a right hand and better learn how to use it if he wants to make it in the league. Dude has one move and it’s to his left hand every time. Desperately needs to work on his off hand
Game over. Looks like it’s going to be a terrible year. At least Galloway shows some hustle. Better recruit some 3 point shooters. We will get killed in the Big. Miller better call his real estate agent tonight. I liked him but has shown me nothing in 4 years. Who do you guys want as a new coach. I can’t believe we have 5 guards and none I mean none can shoot the three.

one game does not a season make...but I notice, the people scolding us 'perfectionists' yesterday for bitching about a win...don't have much to say 24 hrs later. Maybe now they know why we weren't making F4 trip plans just yet.

Regardless of Brunk's overall stat line, I think his presence on the court is more important than we give credit to, especially for TJD's sake. I hope that's it...otherwise, something is really off with TJD right now.

Reactions: IUgradman
Fans have a short fuse. It’s been terrible shooting and basketball for 4 years now. The football team has inspired and approved. Not basketball

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT