ADVERTISEMENT

Trump/Vance 2024

What an odd post. Why highlight that your granny was embalmed?
What. Not offense taken with my description of the leader of the cult? Do I take that as an acknowledgement of his character on your part? Nah. You just couldn’t argue the facts. Unless of course you’re Kellyanne Conway with her alternative facts.

It will work both ways. Just not at the moment.
It will all work its way out, due to timing the projected correction date is Nov 7th, 2024. Nothing to see here. Please disperse. Y'all are just making too much out of this thing that isn't really a thing, if you really think about things and things are important to think about if you are considering things.
And if anyone is thinking that this thing is a political thing, things don't think like that, they just know they are things and they have their own timing, TOTALLY untouched by politicians who don't have things to start with. Its really rather simple.

It will all work its way out, due to timing the projected correction date is Nov 7th, 2024. Nothing to see here. Please disperse. Y'all are just making too much out of this thing that isn't really a thing, if you really think about things and things are important to think about if you are considering things.
And if anyone is thinking that this thing is a political thing, things don't think like that, they just know they are things and they have their own timing, TOTALLY untouched by politicians who don't have things to start with. Its really rather simple.
Today the first heading when you search Google News for Donald Trump is: "News about Kyle Rittenhouse • Donald Trump"

Guy has a very bizarre obsession with Zeke. Lost his last username over it and is back at it again.
Meh, she deserves to be called any & every name in the book for the awful things she says about people…

What. Not offense taken with my description of the leader of the cult? Do I take that as an acknowledgement of his character on your part? Nah. You just couldn’t argue the facts. Unless of course you’re Kellyanne Conway with her alternative facts.
I think Trumps a con man and a moron, sugar tits.

I also think he’d be a better president than Kamala Harris.

I

f what f##king planet have you been living on? Yeah guy who so far has 34 felony convictions, a sexual assault conviction, committed treason against his country, did nothing when the insurrectionists wanted to hang his VP, has so far had about a dozen of his associates convicted of felonies, asked his Sec Def if he couldn’t just shoot peaceful protesters in the legs.
Yeah I’d like my kids and grandkids to model their lives after that guy. Or maybe we choose someone who’s put criminals in jail. Yeah tough choice. I best think on it a while. Don’t care about liberal or conservative anymore. Want someone who doesn’t lie, cheat and steal.

I

f what f##king planet have you been living on? Yeah guy who so far has 34 felony convictions, a sexual assault conviction, committed treason against his country, did nothing when the insurrectionists wanted to hang his VP, has so far had about a dozen of his associates convicted of felonies, asked his Sec Def if he couldn’t just shoot peaceful protesters in the legs.
Yeah I’d like my kids and grandkids to model their lives after that guy. Or maybe we choose someone who’s put criminals in jail. Yeah tough choice. I best think on it a while. Don’t care about liberal or conservative anymore. Want someone who doesn’t lie, cheat and steal.
So emotional.

I’m not sure why you want your kids to model their lives after a politician but whatever I guess.

So emotional.

I’m not sure why you want your kids to model their lives after a politician but whatever I guess.
Well when guys like you idol worship him, it’s likely your infecting those around you with the same virus. I would absolutely not have a problem with my kids or grandkids admiring a politician as long as they are high character people. Orange boy has no moral compass or anything to admire.

Well when guys like you idol worship him, it’s likely your infecting those around you with the same virus. I would absolutely not have a problem with my kids or grandkids admiring a politician as long as they are high character people. Orange boy has no moral compass or anything to admire.
You seem to be the one who worships him. You no stop talk about the guy!

Harris = Palin 2.0 when Biden selected her as his VP.
You’re comparing a woman who was a tv sportscaster in her professional work life to a woman who was the attorney general of the state of California in hers? That’s like comparing a hairdresser to an architect.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

This is classic Trump Derangement Syndrome.

No point in even talking to someone like that.

Palin was governor. AG just an elected position below it.
Oops, Harris was an assistant DA in SF (hired position, not elected). Palin was a sportscaster (hired, not elected). One requires an undergrad and law degree, the other doesn’t necessarily require a degree in anything, but it probably helps.

Oops, Harris was an assistant DA in SF (hired position, not elected). Palin was a sportscaster (hired, not elected). One requires an undergrad and law degree, the other doesn’t necessarily require a degree in anything, but it probably helps.
Depending on where and the details sportscaster is probably a more prestigious and more difficult gig to land. Assistant city prosecutor is what you apply for when you flunk the bar and went to your local law school

Last edited:
Harris has never in her life won a primary. State or Federal races.

If elected she will be indisputably the least Democratic and meritorious president we’ve ever had.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT