ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

I was wrong about Georgia. I said she would catch up by early October. She actually took the lead by early Sepember. My state continues to be a star.

He has to be the only zoomer in NYC who still tucks their collared shirt in their slacks like that.
That’s a way lefty school. Surprising choice. But again he’s a decent soccer player and maybe the coach will throw him a bone. It’s D3 no schollies.

Hell he’s a trump. Could have gone to the u of fla. Solid biz. Fla itself (not biz) but university is a higher ranked school than nyu

UF is higher ranked than NzyU for undergrad. I know UF is a top 10 state u., but higher than NYU?

Lacrosse name

I’m guessing he was named that as a reference to business Barron which is fing cringy.

In fairness, I know nothing about him and he could be a great kid. Maybe he chose NYU because he wants to be nothing like his dad.

I’m guessing he was named that as a reference to business Barron which is fing cringy.

In fairness, I know nothing about him and he could be a great kid. Maybe he chose NYU because he wants to be nothing like his dad.
Trump spelling it wrong would be on point

Reactions: sobester
Trump has been publicly and repeatedly admitting he legitimately lost the 2020 election. His devoted followers who bought the lie (morons) are in a quandary. Some are no longer going to support him. What will dbm do? What about the J6 rioters who believed the big lie and have gone to prison for their violence and destruction of Capitol property, do they feel betrayed?

Maybe Trump thinks coming clean about the lie will attract some Never Trumpers and moderate independents into his camp. I doubt that. The damage can’t be undone. Then again, it’s Trump. He can roll out the election fraud lie again tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT