ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

Ridiculous to think how much knowledge he’s accumulated and experience he’s gained in such a short time. Wow. He absorbs info in the equivalent of dog years

Ah youth....I started posting here about his age, 15 years ago. Coming out of grad school, earnings were robust, liver was high functioning, bedding summer interns. Invincibility.

Now one late night out and I'm toasted for 3 days.

Ah youth....I started posting here about his age, 15 years ago. Coming out of grad school, earnings were robust, liver was high functioning, bedding summer interns. Invincibility.

Now one late night out and I'm toasted for 3 days.
He’s a prodigy. I think we can all agree on that.

As for you, you’re due a midlife crisis. It’s effectively like rebooting your computer. 3 years with a young hottie where you carry on in a trance, wipe out a decade of earnings, and come out the other side grateful for an evening alone with your big green egg. It’s the key to longevity and ultimate contentment. It destroys all “I wonder what ifs.”

I have an indoor game tonight and the first thing I did when I woke up was send a text that I won’t be there. I have no excuse. I think that must be a sign of aging too.

He’s a prodigy. I think we can all agree on that.

As for you, you’re due a midlife crisis. It’s effectively like rebooting your computer. 3 years with a young hottie where you carry on in a trance, wipe out a decade of earnings, and come out the other side grateful for an evening alone with your big green egg. It’s the key to longevity and ultimate contentment. It destroys all “I wonder what ifs.”

I have an indoor game tonight and the first thing I did when I woke up was send a text that I won’t be there. I have no excuse. I think that must be a sign of aging too.
I want a Big Green Egg. Do I need to have an affair and failed marriage to get one?

Abortion issue is a growing problem for Trump. Pro-lifers aren’t liking his changing positions. He’s good with abortion on demand all the way to just prior to birth if that’s what the state wants, but he’s not OK with an abortion ban after 6 weeks like Florida’s. This is a problem for Trump and the hard core pro-lifers. What will Trump do? What will pro-lifers do? They want nation-wide restrictions and Trump says he doesn’t.

As far an menial jobs go, it was hard to beat. Only downside is the crippling nicotine addiction picked up from hours waiting around at the Caddyshack and the melanoma that I'm sure to have later in life.
I did a couple summers up at Highland CC in Indy in HS. Bagroom, caddying, even worked grounds if they needed someone. Get ready to have your nose chipped on...had mine a couple years ago.

That said, nothing better than joining a club you worked as kid. 😄

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You really think Trump cares if it is hot mic? Seems like that would make it easier for him to talk over her and bully the debate.

He is just hunting for an excuse to get out of the debate without looking like a chicken
She agreed to the debate under same conditions as Biden. She can stfu and show up at the debate. Trump isn’t one trying to change rules.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Several years. He made the mistake of posting under his real handle a couple of times. Also, posting as Lucy when he meant to use the other handle. If you see a Lucy post utilizing longer less simplistic words and language, he screwed up.
So what’s his second handle?

So what’s his second handle?
I wish I had written it down. He originally tried to embarrass Republicans with over the top parody of the right wingers. Unfortunately, that didn’t work and some think he’s a fellow traveler for them.

That's just because she kept them. Employers are only required to keep W2 data for 4 years. No company is going to have a W2 available from decades prior. McDonald's are franchises anyway, their payroll would not be done by corporate.
How do you suggest replying to a notice from the Social Security Administration over 10-15 years old demanding payment because w-2s filed don’t match the W-3 that was filed with Social Security Administration? I’ve had it happen numerous times over the years and they are always more than 10-15 years old.

Abortion issue is a growing problem for Trump. Pro-lifers aren’t liking his changing positions. He’s good with abortion on demand all the way to just prior to birth if that’s what the state wants, but he’s not OK with an abortion ban after 6 weeks like Florida’s. This is a problem for Trump and the hard core pro-lifers. What will Trump do? What will pro-lifers do? They want nation-wide restrictions and Trump says he doesn’t.

It’s funny as hell watvhimg him try not to piss off the extremist wackos while trying to not scare the vast majority opinion.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
How do you suggest replying to a notice from the Social Security Administration over 10-15 years old demanding payment because w-2s filed don’t match the W-3 that was filed with Social Security Administration? I’ve had it happen numerous times over the years and they are always more than 10-15 years old.

No idea... I'd tell them the IRS guidelines state 4 years.

Does she really think her constituents are so stupid they believe the state indicted over a newspaper article? Wait, no need to answer that.

This is because they live in such a homogenized world and only seek news sources that parrot their views and beliefs. They have no idea that the democrats have won the popular vote in 7 of the past 8 elections and they probably think that the majority of the country is as far right MAGA as they are. They are the most misinformed political block in the country.

This is because they live in such a homogenized world and only seek news sources that parrot their views and beliefs. They have no idea that the democrats have won the popular vote in 7 of the past 8 elections and they probably think that the majority of the country is as far right MAGA as they are. They are the most misinformed political block in the country.

They know because they took a straw poll at the committee meeting on which books to remove from the local library.

I want a Big Green Egg. Do I need to have an affair and failed marriage to get one?
Have an affair if you want, Either way the failed marriage will come anyway. Once she gets the hormones, and they have hormones flying like bats in a cave, on crack, awake for 72 hours and no way out, once they hit 12 yr old.
So, the affair is just like a consolation prize, before the inevitable deed transfer from you to her.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Now he claims he’ll support a ban after six weeks in Florida despite saying he thought that was too soon a day ago. No one has flip flopped more on any topic than Trump has on abortion over the last 40 years.

How can pro-lifers trust this guy?

Now he claims he’ll support a ban after six weeks in Florida despite saying he thought that was too soon a day ago. No one has flip flopped more on any topic than Trump has on abortion over the last 40 years.

How can pro-lifers trust this guy?

To be fair, he has no true convictions on anything other than enriching himself.

I mean if you don’t count the 34 felonies.

A nationwide abortion ban (a) would never get through Congress, (b) would likely be found unconstitutional if it did, and (c) is terrible politics for Republicans.

Trump has the best position for a Republican by saying it’s an issue that belongs to states. For one thing, it’s already true and likely to stay that way. For another, it’s neutral enough that it ought not cause too much alienation among either pro-lifers or suburbanite pro-choicers.

That said, it was characteristically dumb of him to say what he did about the Florida ballot initiative. That’s a question for him to dodge.

To be fair, he has no true convictions on anything other than enriching himself.

I mean if you don’t count the 34 felonies.

While I certainly agree with that, one can’t make that observation right now without noting just how much “pivoting” Kamala Harris has done in the past month.

While I certainly agree with that, one can’t make that observation right now without noting just how much “pivoting” Kamala Harris has done in the past month.

No doubt she has moved in certain directions on certain issues for political purposes. But come on, it’s no where near the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
A nationwide abortion ban (a) would never get through Congress, (b) would likely be found unconstitutional if it did, and (c) is terrible politics for Republicans.

Trump has the best position for a Republican by saying it’s an issue that belongs to states. For one thing, it’s already true and likely to stay that way. For another, it’s neutral enough that it ought not cause too much alienation among either pro-lifers or suburbanite pro-choicers.

That said, it was characteristically dumb of him to say what he did about the Florida ballot initiative. That’s a question for him to dodge.

It would not be found unconstitutional with this Supreme Court after signed by Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT