ADVERTISEMENT

Trump/Vance 2024

So you are worried about Project 2025? Or No platform? Because you’ve criticized both in this thread (future looking) and they’re mutually exclusive.

This is the most moderate Republican presidential campaign in my lifetime and it’s not even close.

- we aren’t touching Medicare or SS, I won’t entertain the idea of any kind of cuts or modifications
- I will not pass a national abortion ban
- I support gay marriage
- we will bring manufacturing jobs back and support unions, and we don’t care if it’s inefficient.

I’m actually kind of pissed. But you sit here and talk as if the end in nigh. You’re so unserious.
What’s unserious and actually naive and gullible ( to be nice) is believing anything Trump says.

How about recently? Didn't read the article, did you?
Nope I follow him closely enough to know what he’s said and done. I can also judge by the POC who can attest to his character. So no, I don’t care what your article says.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Nope I follow him closely enough to know what he’s said and done. I can also judge by the POC who can attest to his character. So no, I don’t care what your article says.

Ok. It's just his own words. He's done anyway. You can keep believing whatever you want.

I disagree totally... people of all colors, patriotic, and loving one another.
Look at the GOP convention crowd. See any diversity?

angry white people

But... one Asian crashed the party!

rnc-2024-crowd-ear-bandages-mass-deportation-now-signs-chanting-send-them-back.jpg

160718184556-09-rnc-gallery-0718.jpg

Reactions: 76-1
Clinton Top 5. Top 5 for what, how to lure young girls into the Oval Office?

Kinda think Monica was a more than willing participant not just once but nine times, if you believe Monica's confidant Linda Trpp.

Monica took her intern job seriously enough to work weekends.

That is what I call dedication :).

Reactions: BradStevens
Kinda think Monica was a more than willing participant not just once but nine times, if you believe Monica's confidant Linda Trpp.

Monica took her intern job seriously enough to work weekends.

That is what I call dedication :).
Willie Brown
Slick Willie
Hmmm

I don’t know much about Vance and dont really care. However, his military service and education are noteworthy.

Which is why the clips I’ve seen so far are a little surprising. I think the Trump ticket would have benefited from a sober minded adult in the room type for VP. Vance, while it seems like he could be that, has decided to act and talk like Trump. I don’t see how this “here’s more Trump insults” gets anyone new under the MAGA tent.

I don’t know much about Vance and dont really care. However, his military service and education are noteworthy.

Which is why the clips I’ve seen so far are a little surprising. I think the Trump ticket would have benefited from a sober minded adult in the room type for VP. Vance, while it seems like he could be that, has decided to act and talk like Trump. I don’t see how this “here’s more Trump insults” gets anyone new under the MAGA tent.

I think Trump required morals and civility be left at the door for anyone wanting to be VP. Vance was more than happy to comply apparently.

It could be that Thiel and Don Jr. convince Don Sr. that Vance was the young guy who could carry on the Trump/MAGA policy into the future, outlasting DJT and giving him a legacy. At his age and after having a very real brush with death, that consideration might be more important to him now than ever.

Hmmm…. any more dangerous than the inside job than Biden’s Secret Service team put together in their failed attempt to take out the opposition candidate?
If this had happened to Biden with Trump as the incumbent and his appointees on security detail, you’d be losing your shit right now.
If anything, this opened even more eyes to the Democrat party and their win-at-all costs agenda, including murder. Reminds me of vintage Stalin tactics: make your political rivals disappear.
Maybe the family were sleeper agents? Dad pretended to be a libertarian, bought multiple weapons over the years and emeshed himself in the gun culture. When the son was 10, fake libertarian Dad bought an AR style rifle for his son to use 10 yrs later to try and assasinate the GOP figurehead who just happened to be a former POTUS, but wasn't even in politics at the time the weapon of destiny was purchased...

The subtrefuge continued, as the family pretended to join the MAGA movement, placed MAGA regalia/ pro-Trump signs in their yard, which they made sure neighbors noticed. The assasin in training became known among his classmates as someone known for always taking the right wing opinion in debates/class discussions, and was made fun of/isolated by peers for wearing hunter and military camoflage to school and just being kind of different...But it was always a secret identity and all the while he was being groomed by the FBI/SS (known bastions of liberalism) to try and assasinate Trump.

So why did they wait till 2024? The Butler PA area is heavy Trump country, having voted for him in both 2016 and 2020. He's spent a lot of time at rallies in that area over the years, so why not have the kid shoot him on one of those trips? Including in 2020 when he was running for re-election?

They had the kid register as a Pub in 2021, the same month he turned 18 and could legally do so. How exactly did they manipulate Trump into scheduling a rally 50 miles from the kid so they could put their dastardly plan into operation on that particular Sat? And why choose an area like Butler, where the local officials and law enforcement were likely to be overwhelmingly pro-Trump? Wouldn't that make their job so much more difficult?

It also probably wasn't a great idea to pick someone like Shady Vance who comparative polling says is the least popular VP candidate emerging from either party's convention since 1980. It's normal for VP candidates to emerge with some initial popularity, (+19 on average) and have that evaporate some over time. But to start out at -6 in the same polls that found some degree of positive approval rating even for Sarah Palin is pretty shocking...

It could be that Thiel and Don Jr. convince Don Sr. that Vance was the young guy who could carry on the Trump/MAGA policy into the future, outlasting DJT and giving him a legacy. At his age and after having a very real brush with death, that consideration might be more important to him now than ever.
I could see this. I just have trouble believing Trump thinks past anything that isn’t him personally. Maybe the MAGA legacy is important to him. I’d just be surprised if that was the case.

Reactions: BradStevens
Talented family. Apparently they’re from the UK? A shame the parents are wasting the kids talents by fixating American VP candidates.
Europeans have long been fascinated by the existence of the Trump cult and consider him a worse president than even US historians do (and the historians rank him last).

Though I think they are now surprised that similar turds have emerged in their countries.

Look at the GOP convention crowd. See any diversity?

angry white people

But... one Asian crashed the party!

rnc-2024-crowd-ear-bandages-mass-deportation-now-signs-chanting-send-them-back.jpg

160718184556-09-rnc-gallery-0718.jpg

Many of Trump’s biggest celebrity supporters are African American.
His campaign spokesman is Huyen Steven Cheung, who was born to Chinese immigrants.
There is a groundswell of minorities who are absolutely sick and tired of the progressive Democratic Party patronizing them and shaming them for not blindly following the party and throwing out all sorts of racial insults like “Uncle Tom.” The left treat these groups as if they have cannot form a thought or opinion for themselves. They want to lump them in as one big group that needs to all think alike for the color of their skin. Absolutely the epitome of sheep mentality.

Europeans have long been fascinated by the existence of the Trump cult and consider him a worse president than even US historians do (and the historians rank him last).

Though I think they are now surprised that similar turds have emerged in their countries.
Yeah….I don’t think it’s Europeans you need to worry about. I’m more concerned about how countries like North Korea and terrorists states like Iran and factions like Hamas and Hezbollah are licking their chops when limp-twisted leftists assume power.

Maybe the family were sleeper agents? Dad pretended to be a libertarian, bought multiple weapons over the years and emeshed himself in the gun culture. When the son was 10, fake libertarian Dad bought an AR style rifle for his son to use 10 yrs later to try and assasinate the GOP figurehead who just happened to be a former POTUS, but wasn't even in politics at the time the weapon of destiny was purchased...

The subtrefuge continued, as the family pretended to join the MAGA movement, placed MAGA regalia/ pro-Trump signs in their yard, which they made sure neighbors noticed. The assasin in training became known among his classmates as someone known for always taking the right wing opinion in debates/class discussions, and was made fun of/isolated by peers for wearing hunter and military camoflage to school and just being kind of different...But it was always a secret identity and all the while he was being groomed by the FBI/SS (known bastions of liberalism) to try and assasinate Trump.

So why did they wait till 2024? The Butler PA area is heavy Trump country, having voted for him in both 2016 and 2020. He's spent a lot of time at rallies in that area over the years, so why not have the kid shoot him on one of those trips? Including in 2020 when he was running for re-election?

They had the kid register as a Pub in 2021, the same month he turned 18 and could legally do so. How exactly did they manipulate Trump into scheduling a rally 50 miles from the kid so they could put their dastardly plan into operation on that particular Sat? And why choose an area like Butler, where the local officials and law enforcement were likely to be overwhelmingly pro-Trump? Wouldn't that make their job so much more difficult?
The great thing about conspiracy theorists is they don't bother using their brain to figure how likely it is to be true

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Yeah….I don’t think it’s Europeans you need to worry about. I’m more concerned about how countries like North Korea and terrorists states like Iran and factions like Hamas and Hezbollah are licking their chops when limp-twisted leftists assume power.
Lol better to have a leader like trump that salutes them and panders to them for approval.

Sorry, but I will take the dems that actually have a pair.

Nah, he’s much smarter than she was.

Sarah Palin"a one liner put downs were teriffic.

Or was that Tina Fay doing Sarah Palin? Could never tell the two of them apart.

Do think Palin was a better flute player. I've always had a thing for flute players. John McCain my have had a similar affliction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT