ADVERTISEMENT

Trump/Vance 2024

You remember what Kamala said about Joe? And that was right before she was picked not 8 years earlier.
Was that in the debate where she said, “I do not believe you are a racist.”?

I sure can see how that would upset him. But heck, she had a great point with the rest of the quote, Biden shouldn't have been running around the country bragging about having great relations with racists.

I don’t know what they think this will do for Trump. He was almost certainly going to win Ohio no matter who he runs with.

Reactions: Indyhorn
Hilarious. Vance on Trump:
  • "I'm a never-Trump guy."
  • "Never liked him."
  • He's a "terrible candidate."
  • You're an "idiot if you voted for him."
  • He "might be America's Hitler."
  • He "might be a cynical asshole."
  • Trump is "cultural heroin."
  • He's "noxious" and "reprehensible."
Wow. Trump's had quite the redemption. I guess I missed it.

An apparently very smart guy, who is willing to ignore all that he knows to be true, and re-spout lie after lie after lie after lie. Totally loyalty to the leader of the cult, as long as it advances his own career.

Quite a catch you got there.

I don’t know what they think this will do for Trump. He was almost certainly going to win Ohio no matter who he runs with.
Young, supports Trump's policies, extremely smart, is very popular in the rust belt, and can carry on Trump's legacy in 2028.

Vance is an incredibly smart guy. His book is excellent and in some ways he is the perfect pick. His attachment to Ohio, Wv, ky and Appalachia is in keeping with honoring those very Americans who feel like they’ve been left behind. Behind by the Dems. Behind by the country. Many of whom supported Bernie. He’s a rocket scientist compared to dumb Kamala. But if the goal is to get new voters to cross the line he’s a terrible pick. He serves the brand but loyalty amongst those constituents was already there

Hilarious. Vance on Trump:
  • "I'm a never-Trump guy."
  • "Never liked him."
  • He's a "terrible candidate."
  • You're an "idiot if you voted for him."
  • He "might be America's Hitler."
  • He "might be a cynical asshole."
  • Trump is "cultural heroin."
  • He's "noxious" and "reprehensible."
Wow. Trump's had quite the redemption. I guess I missed it.
Many have had this early impression of Trump, then they see that supporting him is their ticket to power, so they do an about face. Integrity is in short supply on the night

so he found someone that didn't have bone spurs?
the difference will be marked. A marine and a president who got shot vs need to get to bed early. Vance will be able to communicate vs Biden and, well, I lost my train of thought, anyway or Kamala the challenge we face is a serious challenge and it challenges all of us, this challenge, and we can rise to this challenge, but it will be a challenge

Vance is an incredibly smart guy. His book is excellent and in some ways he is the perfect pick. His attachment to Ohio, Wv, ky and Appalachia is in keeping with honoring those very Americans who feel like they’ve been left behind. Behind by the Dems. Behind by the country. Many of whom supported Bernie. He’s a rocket scientist compared to dumb Kamala. But if the goal is to get new voters to cross the line he’s a terrible pick. He serves the brand but loyalty amongst those constituents was already there
Exactly. Vance lived many social problems the Democrats can only talk about. I think his campaign mission will be poverty, drugs, the rust belt, and the failure Democratic benefits and handouts. He will connect with all those issues. I hope he likes football because he will be present for a game in all the original 10 stadiums.

Exactly. Vance lived many social problems the Democrats can only talk about. I think his campaign mission will be poverty, drugs, the rust belt, and the failure Democratic benefits and handouts. He will connect with all those issues. I hope he likes football because he will be present for a game in all the original 10 stadiums.
And no offense coh but he’s from my generation. A fellow millennial. Fresh face and energy

My impression is it's more about what they don't lose in the Senate and at Governor. Vance has no real clout in the Senate as a freshman so he's easily replaced...

He's young, articulate and has an outside chance at helping in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, maybe even Michigan...

He's a Marine which is always a rock solid reference when you're attempting to measure a man...

My impression is it's more about what they don't lose in the Senate and at Governor. Vance has no real clout in the Senate as a freshman so he's easily replaced...

He's young, articulate and has an outside chance at helping in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, maybe even Michigan...

He's a Marine which is always a rock solid reference when you're attempting to measure a man...
Could be.

Many have had this early impression of Trump, then they see that supporting him is their ticket to power, so they do an about face. Integrity is in short supply on the night

On that note, also JD Vance...

"To all these white working-class voters, we told you so. We told you that Trump was going to be a terrible candidate. We told you that you were an idiot if you voted for him.”

The same people he was talking to are now cheering on a Trump/Vance ticket? Of course, it's brain-rot MAGA.

I honestly don't mean to denigrate him by saying this. Because I genuinely revere any service in the uniformed military, of any kind....especially combat service (which he has).

But wasn't he some kind of a journalist?

O$U grad. Huge football fan.

I honestly don't mean to denigrate him by saying this. Because I genuinely revere any service in the uniformed military, of any kind....especially combat service (which he has).

JAG, I think. Marines will tell you that every Marine is a trigger puller.

The establishment hates the pick. That should tell you everything.

I don't know why Trump supporters would think this is a good thing.

I mean...I do know why. Of course I know. But that doesn't mean that it's sensible for Trump to further alienate the Republican establishment. But then "sensible" and "Trump" rarely belong in the same sentence.

Yep... Civil Affairs...

He wasn't a door kicker but some of those meet and greets turned ugly occasionally so it's not like he wasn't potentially at risk...

As Aloha noted: Every Marine a Rifleman isn't just a slogan (and the fact that's the case has historically gotten them out of some Really tough spots)...

Here's an excerpt from his book:

A Marine is a Marine is a Marine, I'd never underestimate one just because they hadn't been in the thick of it...

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
JD should come out to this guy. That’s 🔥🔥🔥🔥. That’s WHITEBOYSUMMER

dance-blue-shirt-guy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT