ADVERTISEMENT

Trump/Vance 2024

He’s a closet Wal-Mart Wolverine.

Yikes!!!

He's gonna need an ultra enhanced security detail if that tibit comes out...! 🙉🙈

He may have just lost o-h-i-o for Trump!

Just keep it between us..., okay 😉

Semi funny story (since no one was injured and there was no resulting property damage):
An Ohio State nut once forced my brother in law off the highway [in Ohio] seemingly solely because he had a Michigan Man sticker on his bumper (the silly SOB took a 2 week business seminar up in Ann Arbor..., got himself a certificate and that sticker and actually began referring to himself as "a Michigan Man" so in a way it was karmic justice that he'd eventually meet his idiot counterpart on the highway).....

I mention this to illustrate that They Are ultra-Serious about their rivalry over there...

Last edited:

Vance is a natural. Very well spoken.

That said…I still have my doubts about him

Well..., I don't know much about Vance but I changed my mind about Youngkin after hearing him speak at the convention... His delivery sucked... He wasn't the impassioned firebrand that he had been back in Virginia...

Trump may have made the right move... He kept all his political movers and shakers in play while taking the one guy out of the Senate (who initially will be replaced by another Republican) who couldn't greatly help him there and might have an outside chance of helping him in WI, MI & PA...

It'll be interesting to watch... I just hope they are both able to survive the experience...

I'm still of the opinion that I'd hire my own security if I were Trump to, at minimum, augment the perimeter for the understaffed and evidently under resourced (if they don't have use of even a small camera drone) current Secret Service detail...

Last edited:
Oh yeah, those Dems are devoutly pro-murder! Sure!

While Gaetz preying on teenagers is all hunky-dory
Do you know her story? Her son served in Afghanistan only to come home and be killed in the streets of New York. Another in a LONG LONG line of botched Bragg cases. And Bragg goes after Trump. It's a GD nightmare for her and her family. Time to end ALL of this nonsense.

Here's an article

She says he's not fit to be a dog catcher yet he went after Trump. Figures

What national office is Bragg running for? I am not aware of any broad Democratic support

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
its not funny you laughed at the ladies story who's son was murdered
Not laughing at the "ladies story who's son was murdered" (sic)

Not even laughing at the lady's story whose son was murdered

Just laughing at your dumb take, Cletis

And if Gaetz is guilty, prosecute him. Y'all keep saying it but I don't see anything being done.
If there was any better time in the history of the world, it would be now. Yet they use the got damn media to do it for them.
Two hands, in the same glove just doesn't work for very long. You get beat to death with your hands tied together !!!

I want to hear Vance speak, but I don't know if I can sit through much more of this other crap to get there.
Kai trump seems like a great kid. She’s going to have a big future. Don jr is awful. @BradStevens are you doing this black and gray beard deal? It’s becoming like quarter zips for your generation. Half my friends that are your age are doing it.

Kai trump seems like a great kid. She’s going to have a big future. Don jr is awful. @BradStevens are you doing this black and gray beard deal? It’s becoming like quarter zips for your generation. Half my friends that are your age are doing it.
Jr is awful. He did horrible going from honoring the deceased fireman to his dad. Bad transition. Should have walked off stage with Kia.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
That's something he reminded me of: the social acceptance of facial hair. If Trump/Vance get elected, Vance will be the first Veep with any facial hair since Charles Curtis, and the first with a full-on beard since Schuyler Colfax.

• Love
Reactions: BradStevens
Jr beard is legit. Eric not so much. Mine is much more like Eric, the hairs are much to straight and just don't intertwine. I'm more like Phil Robertson... Neither of us give 2 shits.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
That's something he reminded me of: the social acceptance of facial hair. If Trump/Vance get elected, Vance will be the first Veep with any facial hair since Charles Curtis, and the first with a full-on beard since Schuyler Colfax.
I’m skipping mls to watch Vance bc my initial impression is I don’t like him. On a weird first impression how he looks level. Superficial I know. So I want to give him a shot tonight

Interesting.

I read that and started thinking “That can’t be right. Surely one of FDR’s veeps or someone like that had facial hair.”

But I guess it is. I wonder if there’s something to that.

Interesting.

I read that and started thinking “That can’t be right. Surely one of FDR’s veeps or someone like that had facial hair.”

But I guess it is. I wonder if there’s something to that.
Apparently Truman grew a goatee while he was on vacation after the 48 election, but he shaved it before he got back to work. I can't even find a picture of him with it. But here's a fun Reddit thread imagining what every Prez since would have looked like if Truman started a trend.

I didn't get to hear him. NBC had talking heads speaking during his speech.
Brought tears to my eyes. I can’t imagine the bravery of those guys.

Don Jr would have been better off following his daughter off the stage. He makes my ass ache.

Apparently Truman grew a goatee while he was on vacation after the 48 election, but he shaved it before he got back to work. I can't even find a picture of him with it. But here's a fun Reddit thread imagining what every Prez since would have looked like if Truman started a trend.

That is…ingenious.

Also, I’m a huge fan of LBJ’s post-presidential coif. It’s just legendary.

610284c71120764bd4597f5201026b55.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT