ADVERTISEMENT

Trump/Vance 2024

Vance plants the GOP flag squarely with populist working poor people.

Yet Musk, Dimom, Ackman, Andreessen, and Horowitz support Trump. Interesting.
He does. And I get the notion that he may help in pa, wi etc but instead of the if I pick him I can get Hispanics or women or blacks he went with who is the smartest and aligns with me. Cards all in

Reactions: 76-1
Have you ever seen eyes that deep set? And somehow still incredibly bright sky blue. It's unnerving.
GSpR06GWQAAWMYx.jpg

You guys were more wowed by him than I was.

Even putting aside my visceral disdain for his protectionist overtures, I didn’t think it was stylistically memorable. Just kinda…average.
Maybe we've been reverse-spoiled by how bad most of these performances have been the past few cycles. So average looks very good.

Just to be clear, I'm only praising his ability in this thread. I'm not falling for it, myself. I don't want him.

I don't know what falling for it means.... But seems plenty of faux conservatives are already tripping and falling all over themselves for what amounts to supporting big govt solutions... But the 'right' kind of big govt solutions. Barf.

How do you explain Musk, Dimon and the VC guys?

Well Musk was/is a lifelong Democrat who built a company on the back of federal tax credits...so makes perfect sense to me. There is no traditional neo- liberal, free market party in existence in today's America..... Outside of the weirdo libertarians.

Reactions: Cortez88
I don't know what falling for it means.... But seems plenty of faux conservatives are already tripping and falling all over themselves for what amounts to supporting big govt solutions... But the 'right' kind of big govt solutions. Barf.
I just mean to say I don't want anyone to mistake my respect for his oratorical and political skills to translate into me actually buying into any of the shit he's trying to sell. Just covering my own ass, nothing more.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I just mean to say I don't want anyone to mistake my respect for his oratorical and political skills to translate into me actually buying into any of the shit he's trying to sell. Just covering my own ass, nothing more.

I don't think he's being disingenuous....I think it's what he really believes. He's long talked about himself as being part of the 'postliberal right'.

Reactions: BradStevens
I don't think he's being disingenuous....I think it's what he really believes. He's long talked about himself as being part of the 'postliberal right'.
Then it's a scary idea he'd ever have his hands on the levers of power. But what do I know? I still believe the world is supposed to work the way it did in the second half of the 20th Century.

Nothing on Guilfoyle?
I've been warned to not look at her unless with a mirror or other reflective surface. Was she tweakin' on the yayo again and dancing like a stripper version of Celine Dion? Cringe..

I did see Geatz and his Jack Nicholson like upper face transplant. WTF? Serious cringe.

Did Vance wear his goth kid guyliner or did he butch up for the event? If he keeps wearing it the party will ban him from reading to kids..

Why are they all so damn weird? That party has become a freak show.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT