ADVERTISEMENT

Trump/Vance 2024

I think it’s funny Trump couldn’t find anyone who didn’t detest him to choose as his VP. Vance’s quotes about Trump are solid gold.

I don't like him already just a few minutes in, but it's not for any policy reason. It's his eyes. They're creepy. Like he's the undead.
Maybe. It’s definitely something. He’s a solid, clean speaker which is incredibly refreshing after Biden Harris trump but there’s just something. Maybe it is his eyes

No you get so many round peg talking points so they have to just jam them into square holes. Accuracy isn’t as impt as the talking point. He knows the truth. He’s obviously super smart
Yeah, anyone calling him stupid doesn't get it. He knows what is and isn't, but he also knows what to and to not say, and how to say it. He's very good at this game.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Well, I'm glad that's finally over. I no longer think the pick was nearly as bad as I thought it was when it happened. I still think Vance will be a terrible Prez, if he ever ascends to that chair, but he is a good candidate.

Reactions: ulrey and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT