ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

Have you ever heard of the delete button? This post makes you look like such a fool that even I feel sorry for you. And you're posting catturd no less...

Why in the world wouldn't you delete this nonsense? Are you a masochist?
I’d guess a dude who holds no degree from IU or possibly a BA as no demonstrated math skills like Danc. Can’t even calculate 25% of federal debt when the guy they want to run in his crack when he leaves office- it’s quite sad and very bothering how facts mean nothing anymore

I’d guess a dude who holds no degree from IU or possibly a BA as no demonstrated math skills like Danc. Can’t even calculate 25% of federal debt when the guy they want to run in his crack when he leaves office- it’s quite sad and very bothering how facts mean nothing anymore
I'll have you know I passed M118 with flying colors. So fvck off.

90icg6.jpg
Except platforms are written by the platform committee, either during the National convention or a few days prior, usually when the Party has an official candidate...

So when the GOP released their official platform on July 9, 6 days prior to the start of their convention, it was their first party platform since 2016, since they didn't have one in 2020. Not quite the burn you assume it is, considering the only official platform the Dems have on record is right now 2020.

Did you have a problem with the GOP releasing no official platform in 2020?

"Republicans adopted a new platform for Donald Trump’s third White House run that mainlines the former president’s policies and makes Trump himself a focus of the party. It is a fraction of the length of the 2016 platform and written in Trump’s voice. Republicans also softened their language on the issue of abortion — angering some anti-abortion activists — and made clear that, like Trump, the party will favor a state-by-state local approach to the issue, meaning they will support efforts to ban abortion outright in some states and allow it to exist in others. Here’s a look at the full Republican Party platform — their first new platform since 2016."

He’s claimed to be a lawyer.

Reactions: Indyhorn
Seems to me, at this point MAGA is tied to Trump to a large degree.
I don't really understand that either. That slogan was around way before Trump came along and has even been used in other countries (obviously substituting the country's name for Americaz). Seems like now people want to make it and Trump the same thing and I don't look at it that way at all. To me Trump and MAGA are two different things and I really have no objection to MAGA.

Reactions: stollcpa
I don't really understand that either. That slogan was around way before Trump came along and has even been used in other countries (obviously substituting the country's name for Americaz). Seems like now people want to make it and Trump the same thing and I don't look at it that way at all. To me Trump and MAGA are two different things and I really have no objection to MAGA.

NPT, went to a Trump rally at the Indiana Fairgrounds in 2016. Saw many of the same vehicles and kind of people (mostly men) which I had seen attend gun and knive shows at the same fairgrounds.

Concluded the rallies and Trump style of speaking appealed to these folks. In other words, these folks already existed and have discovered someone they like.

Trump for his part, found a compatible segment of America and has managed to maintain their loyal support.

As my nephew who specializes in the art of salesmanship says, "Trump speaks in a way and about things which appeals to many Americans".

Heck, who doesnt like and respect a smart billionaire who wears a ball cap and wants to make America great again by doing things such as securing the border. reducing crime and boosting the economy.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
NPT, went to a Trump rally at the Indiana Fairgrounds in 2016. Saw many of the same vehicles and kind of people (mostly men) which I had seen attend gun and knive shows at the same fairgrounds.

Concluded the rallies and Trump style of speaking appealed to these folks. In other words, these folks already existed and have discovered someone they like.

Trump for his part, found a compatible segment of America and has managed to maintain their loyal support.

As my nephew who specializes in the art of salesmanship says, "Trump speaks in a way and about things which appeals to many Americans".

Heck, who doesnt like and respect a smart billionaire who wears a ball cap and wants to make America great again by doing things such as securing the border. reducing crime and boosting the economy.
Boom. The problem with trump is that he’s a narcissist and self destructive. But yes you are spot on

I don't doubt that for a second but that's Trump.... not MAGA in my book. I think you are spot on in your analysis. People found someone who's not a Washington insider (who they are fed up with) so Trump appeals to them.

Reactions: DANC
I don't doubt that for a second but that's Trump.... not MAGA in my book. I think you are spot on in your analysis. People found someone who's not a Washington insider (who they are fed up with) so Trump appeals to them.
Who do the elites and the establishment hate the most? That's the candidate we're going with from now on.

The rally I attended in Indy in 2016 was just as many women as men. The gal sitting next to me directly behind Trump had Trump snickers, socks, teeshirt, cowboy hat and Trump on the ass of her shorts.

Who do the elites and the establishment hate the most? That's the candidate we're going with from now on.

Elites according to one definition are those with wealth, power, and privilege.

Realize the term has become a pejorative term in some circles these days including Trump supporters.

Nevertheless, the irony of this in my view is Trump has the wealth, power, privilege, and political skills to be a full fledged elite.

Good for him.

The media will treat this like a revelation
And, Trump stole the "no tax on tips" idea from Ron Paul who proposed it 16-17 years ago.

Didn't you know this?

The rally I attended in Indy in 2016 was just as many women as men. The gal sitting next to me directly behind Trump had Trump snickers, socks, teeshirt, cowboy hat and Trump on the ass of her shorts.

Stoll, was that the rally which included Bobby Knight?

Got there late and was with the part of the crowd which never got inside. My take on who was or wasn't there is thus cloudy.

Trump would say it was the biggest crowd in the history of Indiana with a perfect cross section of America.

P.S. My experience in attending political rallies is the group behind the podium which appear in the video broadcast are handpicked to represent a cross section of Americana in most cases.

Last edited:
Oh come on.

Do you seriously think Trump voters are "fed up" with power insiders like McConnell, Cruz, MTG, Bobbert, Hawley, Jordan, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT