ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

Trump regularly shops at convenience stores? Has he ever been to one? Does he know what is sold at Sheetz? Is he a man of the people? You think he’d bother to piss on you if you were on fire. Your lack of awareness concerning reality is epic.
Exactly….Now, what does it say about our political parties when he is the better option?

It's becoming a statistical dead heat in the new polls. She appears to have made up all the ground lost after the Biden debate and has the momentum heading into the DNC and then the final stretch. Very interesting and thorough poll here:

Keep an eye on the RCP poll averages as new polls are completed and added:

The DNC convention is vital to Harris as the undecided in the swing states may tune in to evaluate both her and the Democrats in general.

IMO the Republican convention and Trump's speech may actually have lost voters. The Dems and Harris could very well also do the same.

Bottom line for me, logical thinking about policies will take a back seat to slogans and likeability in deciding who wins.

To some Kamala"s good natured smile will be important while others will find Trump's serious look of concern fits their feelings of where the country is.

In other words gut feelings will decide the outcome.

There is a large Polish population. I don’t think they’ve ever had the political capital or organized crime presence that you imagine they do.
So who drives the corruption then? It sure smells like old world Europe/ Soviet type corruption, from a view not that far away.
You don't suggest that... MAGA corrupted chicago 100 yrs ago, do you?

So who drives the corruption then? It sure smells like old world Europe/ Soviet type corruption, from a view not that far away.
You don't suggest that... MAGA corrupted chicago 100 yrs ago, do you?
Capone and the Chicago Outfit ran Chicago for a while. The lore is that they played nice with the Daley political dynasty. These days the Teachers Union cartel runs the city.

MAGA in Chicago is relegated to attacking C list actors.

Edit: Leave Polacks alone. All they do is work hard and drink hard. They're good people. Not too bright, but good people.

Last edited:
Capone and the Chicago Outfit ran Chicago for a while. The lore is that they played nice with the Daley political dynasty. These days the Teachers Union cartel runs the city.

MAGA in Chicago is relegated to attacking C list actors.

Edit: Leave Polacks alone. All they do is work hard and drink hard. They're good people. Not too bright, but good people.
It's like you were frozen in time.

Oh come on.

Do you seriously think Trump voters are "fed up" with power insiders like McConnell, Cruz, MTG, Bobbert, Hawley, Jordan, etc.
Yeah I do. If those were running on the R ticket there would be a lot of Trump supporters that wouldn't vote. IMO it's wrong but I think it's true.

Do you seriously think Trump voters are "fed up" with power insiders like McConnell, Cruz, MTG, Bobbert, Hawley, Jordan, etc.
Save for McConnell, none of them wield any real power. They are the dbm's and Hickory's of the Congress. They make a lot of noise but have little influence. Same thing with the Squad.

Something big better happen soon Dbm. We’re gonna be cooked. I watched Harris on stage lying through her teeth. But they don’t know she’s lying. The voters. They just saw what I saw. A very well delivered speech with high energy, positive, aspirational, a marked contrast to trump. Trump called in to fox last night and sounded like a slurring raging lunatic. Facts all F’d up. Pissed. Verbal diarrhea. Delusional about polls arguing with the fox anchor. He’s going to get killed at the debates.

We. Are. COOOOOOKED!!!!!! WE’RE COOKED!!!!!

Last edited:
Man...you sure are taking on the persona of your chosen leader...whining and pissing and moaning when someone disagrees with you.

Seems obvious from his posts, that he's holding his nose for whoever he's voting for...and that its pretty much solely a vote against Trump.

Not sure why a T shirt would be necessary? And if there was one, it would be a Never Trump T shirt, if anything.
I stil have my t shirt from 2020. Flush the Turd November 3rd with a depiction of their dear leader as a turd. When the election gets close I will proudly don it again even though the date is wrong this year. No one will notice the date anyway.

Something big better happen soon Dbm. We’re gonna be cooked. I watched Harris on stage lying through her teeth. But they don’t know she’s lying. The voters. They just saw what I saw. A very well delivered speech with high energy, positive, aspirational, a marked contrast to trump. Trump called in to fox last night and sounded like a slurring raging lunatic. Facts all F’d up. Pissed. Verbal diarrhea. He’s going to get killed at the debates.

There's a long way to go still but Harris' momentum is going to be very difficult to stop if she wins the debates.

That train is chugging down the tracks and getting through the next couple weeks (with some media interviews and maybe a press conference) and then the first debate are the last hurdles before it starts going full-steam.

I was pretty bullish on how the calendar could work in the Dems' favor after the change was made, and Harris has performed even better so far than what I hoped for.

There's a long way to go still but Harris' momentum is going to be very difficult to stop if she wins the debates.

That train is chugging down the tracks and getting through the next couple weeks (with some media interviews and maybe a press conference) and then the first debate are the last hurdles before it starts going full-steam.

I was pretty bullish on how the calendar could work in the Dems' favor after the change was made, and Harris has performed even better so far than what I hoped for.
Debates don’t matter. She won’t be walking dead like Biden and media will declare her the winner no matter how she performs.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Something big better happen soon Dbm. We’re gonna be cooked. I watched Harris on stage lying through her teeth. But they don’t know she’s lying. The voters. They just saw what I saw. A very well delivered speech with high energy, positive, aspirational, a marked contrast to trump. Trump called in to fox last night and sounded like a slurring raging lunatic. Facts all F’d up. Pissed. Verbal diarrhea. Delusional about polls arguing with the fox anchor. He’s going to get killed at the debates.

Pull yourself together, Coach. I can't carry you and the team for the next several months. I'm only human. Oh, by the way if we lose, it's pretty much your fault. Single pissed off women are killing us in the polls and your responsible for 7,000 of them.

Last edited:
Pull yourself together, Coach. I can't carry you and the team for the next several months. I'm only human. Oh, by the way if we lose, it's pretty much your fault. Single pissed of women are killing us in the polls and your responsible for 7,000 of them.

We’re still at the table but we’ve got a pair of nothin and we’re sittin across from moneymaker. We need some luck!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
I stil have my t shirt from 2020. Flush the Turd November 3rd with a depiction of their dear leader as a turd. When the election gets close I will proudly don it again even though the date is wrong this year. No one will notice the date anyway.

weird

Ok a t shirt with my opinion on a vile felon is weird? How about those golden tennis shoes, or a piece of the suit Agent Orange wore when booked in Georgia, or that wonderful bible he’s selling. Weird? You decide.

Ok a t shirt with my opinion on a vile felon is weird? How about those golden tennis shoes, or a piece of the suit Agent Orange wore when booked in Georgia, or that wonderful bible he’s selling. Weird? You decide.

I've decided. You are weird.....just just your t shirt. Your mom shouldn't let you go out dressed like that. Dems make terrible mothers.

Debates don’t matter. She won’t be walking dead like Biden and media will declare her the winner no matter how she performs.
According to the polls, Biden won both debates against Trump in 2020. Trump isn't going to be better this time. Not looking good for him.

I've decided. You are weird.....just just your t shirt. Your mom shouldn't let you go out dressed like that. Dems make terrible mothers.
Being 67 my mom quit dressing me a year and a half ago when she died. And again how about all those cultists of which you may be one who bought all the stuff Orange Jesus was peddling. Are they weird? If so wouldn’t that make you so too?

According to the polls, Biden won both debates against Trump in 2020. Trump isn't going to be better this time. Not looking good for him.

Correct. The debates have little, or even nothing, to do with policy. It's all about who presents better. It matters not at all if Harris or Trump spout absolute nonsense, which of course both will. What matters is who looks better doing it. Harris will destroy Trump.

I think Harris is going to be...not so great...for this country. She's pretty awful. But at least she'll put the wooden stake through the heart of the Trump/MAGA corpse. Hopefully the Auburn convention can chart a new road forward for the party.

Reactions: twenty02
And Trump will perform terribly. We have seen this movie before. You should at least acknowledge that part.

Correct. The debates have little, or even nothing, to do with policy. It's all about who presents better. It matters not at all if Harris or Trump spout absolute nonsense, which of course both will. What matters is who looks better doing it. Harris will destroy Trump.

I think Harris is going to be...not so great...for this country. She's pretty awful. But at least she'll put the wooden stake through the heart of the Trump/MAGA corpse. Hopefully the Auburn convention can chart a new road forward for the party.
This is the second left wing poll in the last few days showing Virginia within the margin of error. Roanoke has it within 3 as well as they nailed 2020. Virginia. You people are in full blown denial. They want you to think Harris has a chance when she never did so you'll riot in November. Don't be stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
This is the second left wing poll in the last few days showing Virginia within the margin of error. Roanoke has it within 3 as well as they nailed 2020. Virginia. You people are in full blown denial. They want you to think Harris has a chance when she never did so you'll riot in November. Don't be stupid.

So what were the "polls" saying in VA prior to the 2022 midterms? You know when Youngkin was convinced the GOP was going to sweep both Houses of the Legislature?...

Polls in FL show a 3 point race and in Texas it's down to 5. Allred has a 2 point lead over Cruz. None of those 3 states are flipping...

And no way in hell Trump is within 3 points in VA, when polls show Harris and Stein ahead in NC...

dumbhoosier strikes again. FYI it’s your cult that rioted and tried to overthrow our democracy. And your Dear Leader is already priming the pump for the sequel. This time the cops and national guard will have guns at the ready. No treating you gingerly this time.

• Haha
Reactions: dbmhoosier
dumbhoosier strikes again. FYI it’s your cult that rioted and tried to overthrow our democracy. And your Dear Leader is already priming the pump for the sequel. This time the cops and national guard will have guns at the ready. No treating you gingerly this time.

As recently as last Christmas my sister's husband was still claiming that some "court" was still on the verge of overturning the 2020 election and re-installing Trump as President. I have no idea what shows he's listening to, but he's batshit.

Funny thing is my sister is just as batshit the other way. She's convinced that the assassination attempt on Trump was a faked, false flag operation concocted by Trump himself. That's why he "moved his head when he did." He knew it was coming.

Their home must be a hoot these days.

As recently as last Christmas my sister's husband was still claiming that some "court" was still on the verge of overturning the 2020 election and re-installing Trump as President. I have no idea what shows he's listening to, but he's batshit.

Funny thing is my sister is just as batshit the other way. She's convinced that the assassination attempt on Trump was a faked, false flag operation concocted by Trump himself. That's why he "moved his head when he did." He knew it was coming.

Sounds like they need to move to a state where weed is legal. How in the h do they stay married?

Yeah the rise in popularity and the income generated in the extreme silo environments has made such wild adjustments in the daily lives of a basic family dynamics.

On one hand, as destructive as the social media tech has been, it's also kind of exciting to be able to experience and live through the rise of the communication technology.

Supposedly it's been historically common for crazy ass extremism to flourish during the times of new social communication tech. From printing press (yellow journalism) to the picture show (Birth of a Nation) to radio (Father Coughlin) to television (Kennedy Nixon debate) to Fairness Doctrine rebuked which led to the rise of Talk Radio and Fox News to now the socials.

Every new communication tech inspired and normalized the most extreme because it generated a ton of cash to those messengers using it....which I think we can say is the primary motivation to generate such crazy extreme content.

My family is pretty much liberal leaning so I haven't had the dichotomy discussions much with them. My GF is the opposite. Her older sister is super progressive while her father is a loyal Fox viewer who is downright violently Maga. I love him and I think he loves me but he and my GF will get into super intense, WC level discussions.

One time we were sitting out on her back deck and he starting going off on Floyd (something like Floyd showed all black people the best most lucrative way to insure their families. Commit a crime and force the police to kill you in a woke city). Then he finished by saying that Portland and Minneapolis were destroyed by Floyd riots and completely burnt to the ground.

We had to remind him that we're currently drinking Spotted Cow (Wisconsin Brew) in Minneapolis literally just 20 to 30 blocks from where Floyd died. The city didn't burn to the ground.

I have no idea other than Fox and Tucker that he listens to but he's one of those guys who forwards insane amount of right wing extreme emails and unfortunately has formed a decent sized schism between himself and his firstborn daughter and grand children, which sucks but they live so far apart (grand kids in Chicago and he's in Phoenix) so they've just disconnected with the rise of the extreme influence.

It's funny, we've been saying it all year, many of us, you and me included, if one of these dumbass parties would just dump their corpose and run someone who might live more than 18 months into their term, they'd be golden, and this is just the ultimate proof in the pudding. Harris won't die in office. She won't need help walking down a ramp. She won't turn to her side with eyes glazed over and talk to a potted plant. That's all it took. That's all America needed to swing this election, was someone whose heart still beats more than three times per minute.

I'm not disparaging Harris by any means, I've done that enough already, but so far she's offered very little to nothing different from Biden. But she's got energy. She can talk. She doesn't look like she's four cheeseburgers away from a coronary. That's what America wanted.

Must be a generational thing.
Or we just want anyone who possibly can not add to the federal debt. Trump handed us 25% of then federal debt, over 7 trillion while telling us it was the “greatest economy.” That’s abject failure where this fiscal conservative sits. Trickle Down doesn’t work- we’ve seen it again and again and again!

Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT