ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

You're clearly insane or have a reading comprehension issue. It's Harris who is wanting another rule change after agreeing to the debate. A debate that was already stacked entirely in her favor.
Pay attention. I posted a link yesterday showing your brave Lord T was trying to get out of that debate.

You really think Trump cares if it is hot mic? Seems like that would make it easier for him to talk over her and bully the debate.

He is just hunting for an excuse to get out of the debate without looking like a chicken

You really think Trump cares if it is hot mic? Seems like that would make it easier for him to talk over her and bully the debate.

He is just hunting for an excuse to get out of the debate without looking like a chicken
He needs to run, he’s decades past his prime, and she’s just an idiot prosecutor who slept her way to the top 🤤

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Any reason he has to avoid the debate is just more evidence that MAGA is scared of Harris. It's their way of admitting that his debate style only works against a corpse.

Narc. Also, it certainly wouldn’t be bannanlexafter low rent’s post I was responding to.
Thank the lord only the non paying folks get banned, many of us them are why paying folks will kill their subscription. Education matters!

Thank the lord only the non paying folks get banned, many of us them are why paying folks will kill their subscription. Education matters!

I will say, on the sports boards anyway, they don’t ban here as fast as most boards. Louisville, Duke and UNC boards literallly ban the second you say you are a fan
Of another team.

Any reason he has to avoid the debate is just more evidence that MAGA is scared of Harris. It's their way of admitting that his debate style only works against a corpse.
You guys aren't serious are you? Comical. Who is the party that hid their candidate 4 years ago?...Which party isn't doing interviews now?...oh that's right...same party. And you guys think she's ready to discuss policy?...🤣

You’re being ridiculous. First Trump proposed three, she agreed to two. Harris demanded the rules for the Trump/ Biden debate remain in place, until she didn’t want them any more.

Now it appears she wants to have notes with her. There’s one party ****ing around with the debates and making it more difficult than it needs to be. And it’s not Republicans.

Harris is a coward.

You do realize how stupid you sound,right?
It's really almost unbelievable. Trump has agreed to 3 debates and Kamala tried to chicken out of doing just one even though the terms are completely rigged in her favor. Meanwhile the Michigan SoS is refusing to take RFK off the ballot after dropping out while simultaneously suing to keep Cornell West off the ballot. 🤡🤡🤡

Yeah, they are as impressive as dog crap in a yard. He's a conspiracy theorist and nut, and she's a TV personality who was very likely faking it as a Democrat to get elected in Hawaii because Republicans can't win in Hawaii. A nut and a fake. Congratulations.
You hate America don’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Yeah, they are as impressive as dog crap in a yard. He's a conspiracy theorist and nut, and she's a TV personality who was very likely faking it as a Democrat to get elected in Hawaii because Republicans can't win in Hawaii. A nut and a fake. Congratulations.
Kennedy MAY be crazier than, well, you know who who must not be named. First was the bear cub, now his daughter with the whale story.

And of course he doesn't know anything about 9/11 except of course that building 7 couldn't have come down from what happened to the two towers.

Your Brave Lord T:

And is clearly slow.

lucy is working on a response now.

email me working on it GIF by ELFvid

No, you go back and read your stupid posts.
If you going to vote for Harris, I consider you a traitor!
I know you’re voting for Harris. It’s no secret that you’re a liberal pretending to be an especially dumb MAGA Republican.

I’m doing a write in vote.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT